god i wish i had some benzos for when i comedown from this adderall

You like to black out huh

bartard

Tylanol 3s are garbage.

I know but I can't control my oxy use

Klono is King

I'm coming down off 40mg dexedrine, benzos are a lifesaver
Time to c h i l l the fuck out

Im getting 2mg kpins and 10mg vallies soon :)) I hope I can taper off easily when the time comes

I don't even black out anymore Also don't do dumb shit on benzos either

Got mine already..1mg Kl and 10mg Val

s w e e t

yes they are...make you sleep like a baby in a warm and cozy blanket

D I A Z E P A M
I
A
Z
E
P
A
M

god damn lucky, ill be coming down in about 5 hours sheeit

C L O N A Z E P A M
L
O
N
A
E
A
M

Addy XR or instant?

Have fun with withdrawals, fags.

Been there done that, pussy

ha, id have morphine or oxy over benzos anyday

Diaz / valium takes away anxiety but makes me antisocial.
Clonazepam/Klonopin makes me feel like I can do anything at anytime.
Which generic manfacture you get matters most. I find that Teva Klono is better then any other generic Klono even better then brand name . As far as generic Val I prefer Watson generic.

Have fun trying to control that

I like stacking 20mg dezedrine with .5 clonazepam when I wanna get shit done but keep my appetite. Everything else is just fun, I agree though valium is the most euphoric

i only get 15 .5mg kpinz and 15 10mg ambien every month

how the fuck do i get more. greatful for what i have but there gone in less than a week.

ive heard withdrawal from benzos is a lot worse than opiates, sure is expensive tho

wew

XR, took 25 to start then added 15mg more a couple hours later. may eat some more of the beads

It's way more drawn out, but tapering is OK if you can even remember the doses you take lmfao.

Might as well just go on a bender since you'll be /nosleep/ anyways lol

Find the "right" doctor. Out of town is the way to go

Bout to go pickup some more in an hour. Only use them to boost my dope high.

Opiates are massively overpriced. And they're almost impossible not to abuse. That's why I stick with codeine, cheap shit and gets you buzzed but not too addictive

i get em from the va

is there a site to doctor shop at

Had benzo withdrawal once, swore to never take that shit again. high isnt worth shiting my guts out, while shaking like a hooker in church, for a week.

get on my level

I get 30 1mg Klonopin a month to counter the WellbutrinXl i take ( kinda sorta like dex) but not as good. I only take the Well when I wanna workout or get moving. I take the klonopin everynight, only take .5 mg and the Dr thinks i take 1mg ;) So i have extra left over each month that I can get a little extra with on the weekends if needed. Double/triple dose

Va? And I don't get em online, just walk ins

Shitty sleep med/antipsychotic/10
I like z-drugs

veterans hospital

that;'s why you dont't withdrawl, I plan on taking klono for the rest of my life.

ive been on wellbutrin like 3 years

Favorite non benzos

Your level = fat and lazy (seroquel) no thanks. Klono is best for sleep.

That's what I'm gonna do, ask for 1mg clonazepam but take .5 and end up with 2x as much lol
Already got 2's on the way though so I'm set

Nah temazepam or z drugs are the best for sleep Sup Forumsro

I get the name brand XL. $1450 a month for 30. I pay $5 and Mr Obamacare pays the rest. Thanks nigro

Klono is the best for developing a crippling addiction when used for sleep disorders. Have fun with your life when that happens.

is that Ambien?

Anyone hear also enjoy some good crystal?

>what is tapering
>what are drug holidays
zopiclone

could be...temazepam is not mainstream enough for most Dr's to even know about.

Used to. Feels more "satisfying" than euphoric for me

People need sleep daily. Not sure how you take a holiday from an anxiety disorder. Most good doctors won't prescribe that shit for sleep disorders because it's a horrible choice long term. There's much better available.

they're like a more euphoric vwesiom of xanax with a shorter half life

the thing about Klono is that it works good the next day meaning I take it at night and im a champion the next day after some coffee. If I took some during the day I wouldn't get off the couch. Not good for daytime. dosing

Depends on what you're taking it for. I like the 30h half life though, it's nice having that relaxed feeling the next day

this kid i met in jail called in a bomb threat on the jail i was in when he was blacked on xanax

wew lad, you guys have fun

fuck all yall'as...

super old fag here and these were the fucking bomb!!!

like pounding a whole bottle of anything (vodka , jack..) and no sick , toxic side effects... a dry drunk.
that why they were taken off the market!

Xanax, zolpidem, beer.
Mellow.

Ive been taking it everynight for the last 5 years and only went up to .5 to .75mg. At that low of a dose I could stop cold turkey but im not and my Dr has no intentions of stopping me.

I miss Quaaludes, only thing close to it I can get now is butabital but it's shit compared to Quaa.

bezos are the worst phams you can take, i have lost most to hem , only one to heroin. and anther to klown-pills and somas.

Is there even a way to get real qaaludes anymore?

in Thailand there is a a mix of methaqualone and diazapam. starts out good and then gets sleepy... no bueno

now that's some bartard shit
Cheers Sup Forumsro

nope

Nice

followed by next day hungover, panic attacks and anxiety. Fuck that..Long lasting benzos are the trick. You don't need beer or Zol if you have the right benzo for u.

Yeah that's gcked up. And benzos aren't even water soluble. If that's true that dudes a fucking dirtbag

you can't even fucking spell or make since. you need to change whatever the fuck you're on.

Why not fuck around with all of them? P

roofies were the new replacement to all benzos, we all know whet happened there...

i had a guy that was bringing them in by the case, he would just give them away. they were in blister packs"ROHYPNOL by ROCHE"

they wore off very fast and the tolerance was the same . after a few doses, you just turned into a belligerent ass whole, that had a huge appetite.

using benzos and opiates can lead to respiratory failure

Whatthe hell is the medicinal use for those anyways? And fuck rapists. Disgusting pieces of shit like them give sedative drugs a bad name, not to mention they're fucked o begin with

Oh you like being out of control...you go right ahead then sir. I don't enjoy waking up during the middle of the night after that cocktail like you had there. Ive been there and been in the hospital cause of it. Ill stick with my klono now

AMateur

I have a great doc, and never have any rebound anxiety. Shit’s cash.

Also, there are great analogs if you do a little research.

* diclazepam: Hits me relatively quickly, and I love it. Great for sleep, comes and goes in waves, lasts a good amount of time. Turns you into bumbling benz'ed out idiot.

* pyrazolam: Never tried it but it sounds perfect for anxiety relief. Maybe for a benzo virgin this is a good choice.

* clonazolam: wanna forget things and do crazy shit in a non stressed mindset?

* metizolam: from what I’ve heard it works, but I haven’t tried it

* flubromazepam: Lovely, long-lasting, gentle effect once it starts to take hold, but that takes literally like four-six hours.

* flubromazolam: Hardcore, heavy shit. Be careful. I have a large stash of these from back in the days when I was using stimulants. I'm experienced with many different benzos and this one still scares the shit out of me. These will definitely get you to sleep, but they take a while to kick in too (not as long as flubromazepam, but still takes a while).

no your the amateur, i speak from experience.

>Opiates are massively overpriced. And they're almost impossible not to abuse. That's why I stick with codeine,

Ummm....

they became a date rape drug a few years after they were being prescribed . they(like i said previously) to replace benzos. they are a salt which passes through the blood brain barrier fast and also flushes out of the system faster as well. all benzo not only take longer to work, they never leave the system. they are stored in the fat cells and other vital organs, like the brain which is full of fatty cells. so they stay in you body longer and become increasingly more toxic as time goes by. roche knew this and tried to develop a new sedative to replace the benzo family.

but pr issues shut it all down...

My experience > yours p

"Um" what? Codeine is easy to get, cheap as shit and not AS addictive as oxy or hydro

SOMEONE IN S. ARIZONA HAVE HEROIN I NEED SOMER EALLY FUCKING BAD.

NEED HEROIN PLS LMAO FUCKING KILL ME

Weren't those barbiturates ?

Where in S. Arizona? I'm in Douglas.

farewell to you all and with the users the best of luck.
please see the dangers of these poisons. all drugs are poisons, the desired effect is from a small therapeutic does force the body to react. taking these in the small does for the prescribed time( no more then two weeks) will have a positive effect if any at all. ling/prolonged use will result in a reversed effect, health problems and eventual death.

Peace

see ya retard.

Peace

Fuck harm reduction amirite!? Nice selfie

"Codeine (also known as 3-Methylmorphine) is a naturally-occurring opioid within the morphinan chemical class."

Good thing you're staying away from opiates...

or lets not youtube.com/watch?v=KFah8Wk9Dy4&t=13s

i have a meezly .5 of clonazepam to deal with this hangover. God I wish I had more.

no , barbitchuates were the original compound the mimiced alchaol. it too was a salt and would, depending on the compound be "fast acting, fast exiting" or "slow acting, prolonged effect".
but there was a toxiciity issue. even if you had a "mental" tolerance- meaning that you didnt fast asleep and were able to stay conscious, you could OD anyway. they were very dangerous in that way.
Marilyn Monroe, Jimmy Hendrix and Judy Garland were just a few who died from Judy Garland OD's.

that was the reason the drug industry developed benzos. you could OD from them , but you needed to take 20-30- time that of barbiturates.

How to cop /benz/ in the UK? Had no idea how you guys do it.
Used to have them for sometime for medical reasons. They don't give me more anymore..

Lets appreciate the fact that I can buy weed online now and have it shipped right to my door. Put this order in this morning and it'll be here tomorrow!

NEvr sakd I was staying away from opiates, you stupid psudo scientist wanna-be fuck. I'm avoiding STRONG opiates. Apparently you can copy/paste but are too fucking stupid to read

i take that shit for anxiety, i could take 20 of them bitches and it not phase me, same mg too