Warriors vs Celtics Gamethread

Well, since nobody posts on these threads anymore, I might as well make one here.

Other urls found in this thread:

nbastreams.pw/na.php?id=0021600959&feed=4
valuepenguin.com/2016/most-educated-cities
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

People all over this site like to shitpost more than they want to talk about their hobby of choice.

Yeah, but these game threads used to be posted a lot. Now everyones either moved on or went on to other things.

go celtics! manlet power!

either they've moved on or they only care about the post season.

When the moderation and posters hit forum tier, a shitload of people jumped ship. Sup Forums used to be top 5 fastest board. Everybody is all locked up in generals because the SPORTS ONLY fags wanted things to be more clean.

isiah makes meproud to be a manlet

Any other former Warriors fans find themselves only getting excited to watch Seth, Dirk and the Mavs? Warriors had a good run but Steph has turned into a meme, Seth is better and younger and probably has a bigger dick

JAVAAAAAALLLEEEE MCGEEEEEEEEE LMAO

JAVALE MCGEE

Matt Barnes has always been shit, how does he keep making NBA rosters?

Also he is a scrawny bitch, why does he act like a tough guy?

My usual streaming site is down...any links?

he's decent at defense and can meme chuck

latin quota

nbastreams.pw/na.php?id=0021600959&feed=4

Isaiah is a shit teammate apparently. Who knew?

What size are the little green Kobe Bryant shoes that Isiah Thomas is currently endorsing?

yoursportsinhd

He's affordable. He used to play for the Warriors like 5-6 yrs ago, so he has experience playing in Golden State. He's not as good as Durant, but he's the best option as of right now, and who knows, he might be a surprise in the playoffs.

Centimeters

Napolean complex desu

Wow I just found out Golden State means California and not Florida, I thought when they said "the bay" when referencing the Warriors they meant Tampa Bay

Nice. Mississippi education?

>you need to go back

al horford is the worst player to step foot on a basketball court

>checks flag

You can't be fucking serious man

when will van gundy finally fuck off nobody wants to hear your shit

>He's not as good as Durant

i wish somebody would curbstomp klays ugly ass face

what the fuck

the bridge is literally right there on the logo

Kerr is gonna find out David West gives you nothing and will be run off the court when they need him most.

Van Gundy is fucking horrible. Get that old man whiny shit out of here

Are you stupid? You think only one city has a bridge in it or what? Sheltered child

are you... fucking retarded?

Leaf

Dubs and Draymond will accidentally use his SHOOTING MOTION and breaks Klay's jaw.

isnt florida called the orange state

It's called the retard state

LARRIORS BTFO

Actually, California has one of the lowest IQs in the nation, my southern state has an average IQ 5 points higher, if anything the Warrior fans in this thread are stupid, no wonder they think In n Out is good lol

West is terribad

Not everyone who knows what state the Golden Gate fucking bridge is in is a Warriors fan.

>that Curry Kerr clip again
are they going to fucking stop showing it or what

livingston is having a block party

Sorry we didn't study Mexican monuments in school

just admit you fucked up and retire with grace

Why is only one of the meme chuckers playing for GS?

Lel

No one cares about the moron surferboyz in SoCal.

The NorCal Bay Area is by far the best educated metro area in the US. Nowhere else is even close.

Yea yea we get it, you have a bunch of asians

>bay area
>north cal
Pick one m8

BRADLEY BTFP

Also lol at you thinking surfer dudes are the ones bringing your IQ down, I think we all know..

how the hell

Punk, don't put Silicon Valley part of the Bay, we're on our own league.

And we do care about socal people, the Asians and EDM concerts at least.

This whole Cali in general is cool with me.

guaranteed replies.

The Bay Area is a sick, degenerate place, and has actually been the source of the moral degradation of university courses, popular culture, and left wing politics for 20 or so years, but it's a little known fact. Real NorCal includes anything northeast of modesto, and north and northwest of Sacramento.

>tfw Texan that started the anti California posting

oh wow nice no call ref.

Silicon Valley is hella smart. So is the City.

valuepenguin.com/2016/most-educated-cities

Don't see too many Southern cities on that list lel

want celcucks to lose so we can get the 2 seed but its always so fun when the warriors lose

>hella

Casual here. Fun game.

Good job playing this game so late, it wont even be over until at least 12 am, apparently Californians dont have jobs to wake up to in the morning

Warriors are just biding their time until Durant gets back to 100%. Then they're gonna steamroll through the playoffs with a 9 man rotation featuring their Big 4 playing over 36 minutes a game.

>only smart cause of muh slant eyes

Marcus dumb

I meant wicked smaht

Jesus boston, how do you miss a shot right under the fucking basket?

Hahahahah

These are two tired as fuck teams.

Marcus Smart is literal garbage who only knows how to flop

>GSW having to play so hard against a shitty bawston team.

Sad!

Well this game is fucking boring as shit so I'm leaving this thread. I thought that you faggots said that the NBA espn game was the best sporting event of all time. LOL
Anyways I just downed
>6 bud lights
>boneless wings
>pizza sticks
>sliders
>and a chocolate molten lava cake
This Seahawks fan (AKA real sports fan) is leaving Applebee's one happy guy. Mrs. is driving :) boutta go piihb.

PS. see you in the superb owl chiefs

>GSW will leave tonight to fly for a Friday night game against the TWolves and then to San Antonio for Saturday Night primetime

They're getting blown out.

You must be one fat fuck

>redditor bandwagon hating on GS
Many such cases!

wow you must be new here.

Go to a fucking bar and consume more than a women's serving of beer and wings if you're gonna brag about how much you pig out

>image.jpg

A

FUCKING

LEAF

Guys, I had to look this up multiple times because I couldn't believe it but the Victor Ortiz/Floyd Mayweather fight happened almost 6 years ago, 6 fucking years, I thought it was like 2-3 years ago

>The state of this manlet

Happy international women's day

Jesus

>tfw ywn

Sauz?

wish i knew

salsa?

MODS!

Fun Fact: Coincidentally the Pistons also used to have a player named Isaiah Thomas

No fucking way

no shit

Holly Michaels. Just reverse google it next time.

Thank you for this timbit of information !

try using that little sideways triangle next to the post number newfags

no they didnt' retard they had a player named isiah thomas