Ask a registed german pedophile on probation everyting

ask a registed german pedophile on probation everyting

I'm sorry that society refuses to understand you

what was you poison? boys, girls, age

ist krautchan wieder down oder warum bist du hier?

"understand'
>Found the pizzeria owner

girs 12-17

nigga that ain't pedophilia
das ephebophilia

krautchan aktzeptiert maine veranlagung nicht

How'd you get caught? We need the story on your downfall.

lmao, retarded american detected
you live in a shitty country controlled by old farts and sjw lesbians

but I had videos of 6 year olds having fun on my non encryped hdd so I m pedo and I think I could fuck them if it were legal

What was it like growing up in Syria?

How did other teachers react to the promotion in your school?

>How'd you get caught? We need the story on your downfall.
shared and download films via the gnutella network not using a vpn. cyberpolice cought my ip adress sharing a gay pedo movie. rhey came and took all pc's of my family. one week before trial I made a thread about it here asking all german "anons" to do something more edgy... marcel hesse killes the 9r old
no idea if he was in the thread...
judgy asks me how I got into cp
>blame Sup Forums
>state autorny says i would remember him of his 9 year old son
>total silence for 10 secons in the room
>get 1 year and 3 months

How long did it take

i told him to take good care of him and smiled to brake the silence
>judge blames me of being from another star after announcing the judgement
good thing i was totally high during trial

> (You)
>How long did it take
maybe 45 mins

So what's the allure of young boys doing gay shit?

Did you have anything on your computer or was it just net logs?

Before capture.

Do germans get raped there?

My Austrian gf was raped by her pedo cousin and he is in Graz-Karlau today.

i had around 300 vids but not the gay shit. so i asked them what they even want from me because they didnt even find the film they were looking for

also marcel h. wasnt cathed he turned himself in

SBC.

maybe I am guilty somehow, i cant get it out of my mind

yes but most rapes are done by asylum seekers they rape everything but merkel

So they actually rape a lot, it's not just a Sup Forums meme?

Are you scared of social repercussions for begin a registered sex offender? If so, why don't you move to the middle east and lose your papers, only to re-immigrate as a refugee for a totally new identity?

no its true there is a trial at the moment were an afghan raped and killed a medicine student
also they dont get as hard sentences as germans because they are from another culture and traumatized

Op wie wurdest du erwischt sag alle details
Brief erhalten
Razzia ?

Why do you people put up with that shit?

> (OP)
>Are you scared of social repercussions for begin a registered sex offender? If so, why don't you move to the middle east and lose your papers, only to re-immigrate as a refugee for a totally new identity?

i wave a flat in berlin worth 200.000 (present) one day ill leave anyway my parents are rich
and i have no social status anyway

razzia in der früh kripo bw hört überwacht bekanntermaßen ja das gnutella netz war mir aber irgendwie egal als ich runtergeladen hab sonst hätt ich wohl ein vpn genutzt

Wie hast du das denn runtergeladen ? Bzw von wo

Are you a rich boy/man ?

Ah gnuttella hat sich schon geklärt. Scheiße gelaufen würd ich sagen wie alt bist du denn?

> (You)
>Wie hast du das denn runtergeladen ? Bzw von wo
emule ohne vpn

> (You)
>Are you a rich boy/man ?
i dont need to work

Ist schon bisschen alt
Würde 16 noch verstehen aber 12 ist schon jung mich interessiert es wie du das mögen kannst gibts ja nichts zum anfassen ist es eher so wie verbotene frucht ? Temptation zu groß?

ich hab gelesen andere haben viel weniger für viel mehr bekommen hätt ich mal reue gezrigt und pipi in die augen gehabt. aber ivh bereu halt nix ausser das ich kein vpn benutzt hab vielleicht. der scheiss is jetzt 10 jahre im führerzeugnis da es über ein jahr ist. die solln mal nach megabyte abrechnen.

christ 6 year olds

but they don't looks sexy whats so ever they just look cute like cats or dogs man what's wrong with you?

kek

HEIL check

> (You)
>Ist schon bisschen alt
>Würde 16 noch verstehen aber 12 ist schon jung mich interessiert es wie du das mögen kannst gibts ja nichts zum anfassen ist es eher so wie verbotene frucht ? Temptation zu groß?
keine ahnung ob ichs mag habs mir halt angeschaut aber kann mir eig auf alles rinen wichsen. ficken aber nur mit 18+ mittlerweile
wollt eigentlich mit 27 schluss machen hier aber is garnicht so leicht sich zu überwinden...

> (You)
>christ 6 year olds
>
>but they don't looks sexy whats so ever they just look cute like cats or dogs man what's wrong with you?
i just typed in cp and dowloaded everything i could find

that's not a 6 year old in your pic. no attraction to girls that age, but a few years older, yes

>
>> (You) (You)
>>christ 6 year olds
>>
>>but they don't looks sexy whats so ever they just look cute like cats or dogs man what's wrong with you?
>i just typed in cp and dowloaded everything i could find
ok maybe nine and only oral nothing wrong with it moralfag

Was war denn die strafe die du bekommen hast ?

> (You)
>Was war denn die strafe die du bekommen hast ?
4000euro gutacbter kosten 1,3 bewärung und 200 sozialst. wollt eig im kindergarten machen aber die lassen mich nicht jetzt mach ich friedhof

Puh die haben dich ja mal echt gefickt
Hast du wenigstens drauß gelernt und machst nicht mehr ? Oder bist du so auf 16er wenigstens aus