Critique my painting

Critique my painting.

I dunno if I have good things to say user :(

This piece of art is very well done. The coloring reminds me of a dump I took after consuming extremely salty ham. The salt drew all the water from colon into my feces and only an hour later I spewed liquid diarrhea with semi solid chunks into the toilet bowl. I was shocked by the power my brined bowel was able to produce and the velocity at which the excrement left it. All in all I'd say this is a good painting.

expressionism isn't art, and if that isn't expressionism and instead is a genuine attempt at a landscape, it's quite shit

Did you just rub a green turd all over the canvas or what?

If you think it's good that's great f I personally don't.

You tried your hand at impressionism and you've failed. Congrats.

Keep up the good work user!

Yes it is. It was anyway. But this is just bad art. There's form to every style. There's more to art than pretty flowers and fat roman women.

I like it. Have you ever heard of Philip Guston, OP? You might like some of his earlier stuff.

Hell yes. Guston one of my favs!

moar critique faggots!

It looks like it was done by some faggot who seeks the approval if strangers on the internet.

It's just a normal painting of fatigue wearing niggers dismembering and raping a villager woman's corpse.

2edgy4me

If you like it. Fine. But, nah. Its not fine.

i know people are gonna give you shit for it but i actually really like it op. Id pay $15 for it

moar

I wanna get someone with actual eyeballs to look at this thing. not a bunch of dorks who thing HR Geiger is actual art

It looks like, on some of those tree trunks, you're using your palette quite creatively, which is a promising sign. The greenery is quite disappointing though. You need to use more blues.

You need to apply more patience, too. shrink your brush strokes. I know it will take considerably longer this way, but you will achieve greater detail if you use finer brushes. Overall, I quite like it.

Put your glasses on next time you paint.

It sucks. Try again

HAHAHAHAHAHA rofl dude!!! that is the FUNNIEST critique ive ever seen

You are HILLARIOUS!!!!
lmfao !!!! Because it's like your saying its as though he couldnt see what he was painting, because .... he wasnt wearing his glasses!!! ahahahahahaha dude you are so fucking funny

this

I like it. It's a cabin in the woods to me.

I painted it in the woods

Horrible... m8

morgan aint the best judge of stuff. u are one of the best well spoken niggers though

and this?

Wrong board asshole
Be sure to post in beg

do any of you faggots ave anything to compete?
JESUS

Will all go dark? Or could a Robert Ryman bring the light?

myworkisimportnatandyouyoungmenandwomendont