Anyone else? pic is my edd

anyone else? pic is my edd

in b4 muh bad gums

snus is better in every way

cope wintergreen every day tin-tin and a half a day. cope black comes out pretty soon for the season, nice bourbon flavor.

eugh i've quit, but used to dip the same - now i get nauseus just thinking about the smell. Mints were good, too - especially the skoal mint.

Hillbillies

Swedistani here, snus is the way to go. You will actually go to Vallhalla if you snus so keep on going

I prefer chew, all dips I've tried have a smokey taste I don't like.

Grov lös ska det vara, ettan är så jävla luftigt.

Grizzly straight with some wintergreen thrown in every now and then. I only dip like once a day when I'm winding down watching a movie or on ps4

skoal wintergreen, i chew like 2-3 packs a day, quit smoking at least

I'm actually interested in tobacco chewing, i usually smoke half a pack of cigarettes daily and i smoke cigars on weekends, but is chewing just as satisfying as smoking? how does it taste?

Is it actually worth it?

Cope mint is definitely my edd here and there I'll get cope southernblend

Keeping it classy with the cardboard box. Copenhagen LongCut Original

okej okej, densitet jag får väl hålla med

You don't actually chew - it mostly just sits in a lump in-between your gun and your lip.

Taste depends on brand and flavor. Can cause heartburn.

ETTAN sucks though. Grov Snus is the best.

I like spitting huge amounts of brown shit out that's petty satisfying. Gives a bit of a buzz too. Otherwise the novelty has worn off a bit for me.
Just try it for yourself.

You don't chew dip but you softly chew chewing tobacco

heartburn?

I used to smoke a pack a day for about 10 years, now I only use Swedish snus. It's more satisfying imo and you can do it even while sleeping.

I quit after chewing for 10+ years. Toughest thing I have ever done.