Do you think goth will be a huge thing again considering we are currently living in a post-irony culture?

Do you think goth will be a huge thing again considering we are currently living in a post-irony culture?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=XTgFtxHhCQ0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>shadman

kill yourself pale

I thinks he's alright

You missed that already being here by like 3 years

What do you mean?

It's still a big thing

im serious stop posting or the nudes gets leaked

everytime i see a finger spinner i wish it would fly off the finger and destroy the skull of the faggot using it. fuck i hate those things

Where? I rarely see it. It used to be huge in the early 2000's.

As an elementary school teacher, I could not agree more.

I hope so. Goth girls are freaky and i love the slutty way they dress.

Germany, UK in places probably others too

goth died out because they either accepted life or killed themselves
all you got now are emo (or emus as my grandpa called them) who are in it for fashion and acting out

I live in Los Angeles.

delivered

The goth subculture is truly dead. It's not just a fashion sense it's a way of viewing life. Now you have are old bats who live their lives as old adults, there will never be goth again because no one truly knows in this newer generation what goth really is

I love the goth look but only when it's not fat and porcine bitches. Sorry:(

Still waiting for emo and scene to come back......never was into Goth. Too much black. Loved me a good emo girl though...

Enlighten me: what goth really is, friend?

>Goth has too much black
>Likes emo

BRAH. That SINGLE line of eyeliner. Painted toes but not finger nails. Carefree hoodie. Long straight dark hair.

Like literally hnnnngggg

Nice to see Shad getting back to his roots

Eh, I recently started going back to a club I frequented some years ago, was primarily Rock/Metal and now it's just full of faggots who just turned 18 and likes fuck knows what. Guess I can't blame the club for adapting since the trend has pretty much died in my area.

I next to never see rockers/metalheads about anymore in day to day life.

I always liked California punk. Just has that young "good ol time" party vibe to it. Never could get into the metalhead or really hard rock. I don't drink and they're too violent/serious/trying too hard to be edgy. For me.

I've seen a few people at my local community college with Slipknot t-shirts, but that's it. It's like all subcultures have died and gone to hell.

CONFORM TO TUMBLR TRENDS..

Shekelshekelshekel.

Good taste

Who ever hates that should be castrated.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=XTgFtxHhCQ0

bathory shirt is hot, camera makes her less attractive

They are gone user! We will never see them again! We are old now too! REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE I WANNA GO BACK

find a goth night club

Sounds like a sausage fest. Like 100% of night clubs.

I meet artistry girls in Fucking craft stores because they aren't annoying and are freaks between the sheets.. Seriously just lurk like a hobby lobby or Joann fabric... It works. Obviously not every day... And it helps to know the whole store... LMAO cannot tell ya how many times I've gotten a girls attention by knowing where something was they where looking for.

>....
Pls stop that m8

I'm so sorry....

I did that too, an found the same thing.

Recently ended it with my partner of a decade, 4 kids later really couldn't be bothered to put up with her shit. So go to a goth club like I used to to find some kinky bitches.

I found no kinky bitches. Sad times were had.

Anyone in the UK remember Slimelight ten years ago?

Slimelight, voodoo, antichrist they all at Electrowerkz

Voodoo is shit though

We are still around. Just in the shadows. Look in the right places and you will find.
But in all honesty the scene is transforming first cyber goths and now Tumblr fags who admire the goth aesthetic but don't know a thing about the culture, history, or music.

Cybergoths are usually just edgy ravers, like not quite attractive enough in that scene, oddly enough not as into drugs in y experience

This is also what turns me off about goths and lots of edgy subcultures. The drug usage. Idc what other people do but I'm not gonna hangout with fuckers whos idea is a good time is edging themselves closer to death with meth and or heroin.

kinda goes hand in hand with the whole 'everything is shit I'm miserable all the time' thing.

It's not a rule - not by a longshot. Ravers are more drug fueled

Oh god I can only hope so. I fucking love the alt/goth look.