Hey, Anonymous! welcome to the After-Hours Bar. Grab a stool and take your coat off, won’t you...

hey, Anonymous! welcome to the After-Hours Bar. Grab a stool and take your coat off, won’t you? Let’s see what we’ve got on tap tonight:

>Advice
>Conversation
>Happy Thoughts

thank you for stopping by, have a wonderful night, and please remember that you are loved.

Jill you dont love me you dont even reply to my messages my love

Hang yourself

yo! Jill
how's your day?

as far as I can tell, there aren't any messages I haven't replied to in the past week.
not yet, no.

>please remember that you are loved.

Why you gotta lie like that to me, Jill?

Jill

Tell me little sweet lies.

isn't a lie. I love everyone, and everyone includes you.
I thought you meant Discord and/or email. I bounced from the thread pretty quick. got things to do and people to look after.

>everyone includes you.

No it doesn't.

What do I do to find motivation?

I'm not to the point of some anons where all meaning is gone from my life, but I've found it far too easy to get distracted and not do the work that I should do. I'm a senior in high school (18 last month) and despite not studying or working hard I still manage to get fairly good grades (~3.9 gpa weighted) in hard classes and do very well in my hobbies, but I know that I've never achieved my full potential in any point of my life so far.

I often procrastinate, put off work, and create stress for myself through those things, instead choosing to play vidya or talk to friends instead.

Any advice?

Hi

so you're a nobody. that's okay, I'll still love you just the same, user.
you gotta just keep track of the tasks you need to finish, and break them up into smaller tasks to accomplish one at a time.
evening. I'll appreciate the hand.

>18 last month
>never achieved my full potential
LIFE IS OVER :V

Once you start college, you are gonna find some field of study that holds your interest.
It's not uncommon for high school seniors to get bored with the grind.
Once you find something that holds your passion, you are gonna exceed your potential!

Jill

>so you're a nobody.

Wow, rude. That's not what I said at all.

I mean, it's just really disappointing looking back on myself and seeing that I have never done as well as I could have. That regret is especially high with college applications coming up, leading me to not be where I want to be, etc etc

Any specific recommendations for helping to manage that?

MANTIS NOTICE MEEEE

yes?
...aight. then what do you mean?
use a planner or task scheduler.

Your life hasn't even started yet.

Can I get a beer please, Ms.Jill

Hello, my friend! Nice to see you! How's it going tonight?

Any $10 games on Steam that are good?

How does one have happy thoughts?

Wathchadoing
I'm bored what do

Turn off your phone and any other thing that may distract you from your current task and force yourself to do things, you can reward yourself later!
No alcohol! Just happy feelings! Though, between us, what kind do you like?
Nekopara Vol.1

I met a cute cashier, but everytime I go up to her I get nervous (pretty green eyes make me nervous) feelsbadman.jpg

I don't serve alcohol, this isn't a roleplay thread.
you think about something you enjoy.
play a game!
please leave.

Heineken, Neppy Nep

>...aight. then what do you mean?

I consider my existence separate from all else. I can't be part of any sort of collective. Though it's hard to explain what I mean by that exactly so I'd like to leave it at that.

Already have all three of them

Just relax and remember to take deep breaths. Deep breathing will help you stay calm.
Then just smile and say hello!

>After hours bar
>No alcohol

Planning things and succeeding in said things makes me happy.
Vidya isn't a go?
I don't remember having done anything wrong, what did I do this time?I preffer bitter beers myself honestly.

that... honestly just sounds really edgy.
I'd rather you not hang around. better?

I'll try...those eyes though...

Let her stay, Nep best girl

Fine.

Damn Nep, what did you do this time?

Hello m00t.
How's life at Google treating you?

I think he just mean that he is not a big faggot who post pretending to be a girl as you.

> Sits down at bar
Lemme get a Manhattan

I'm pretty tired of gaems
What do you play?

now I'm interested

>that... honestly just sounds really edgy.

It's a thing. Describing it in detail would reveal more about myself than I'm comfortable with.

The simplest way to say it is that I've always considered myself a counterfeit or fake existence.

Neptune suffers from a severe personality disorder and only posts in my threads so people praise him for helping people, not to actually help people. he's told me this himself multiple times, and I've seen him directly advise people to kill themselves. I'd prefer to not have that in my thread.
never said I'm pretending to be anything, never denied being a faggot.
do you need anything from the menu?

So you are a male faggot? K

k, but my question still remains unanswered OP

No, just a Manhattan will be fine. It's been a rough day, Jill.

You do realize Nep has always been like this... Are you the same Jill? Also Nep has been giving good advice lately

Space jew spotted

Girl on the left is an old internet friend that's got me feeling pretty odd rn. We met online on a forum and got off from the start, talking about common hobbies and shit (mostly fantasy books, she was surprisingly obsessed with one of my favorite sagas). We talked for a good six months, towards the end tho shings got a bit mucked because she started getting flirty, and I had to turn her down cause I have a gf and I ain't about that shit. This happened some 3 or 4 times until the last time that I rejected her advances, she didn't respond and one week later her profile was gone. I was never rude or even cutting with her, I'd always gently turn her down like sorry but I can't, you know that etc etc. Idk, I really liked this chick as a friend and thought she was awesome (yes, I'll admit, she was hot as fuck imo, but I still wasn't gonna do that to my gf), and I thought we were good friends or something and then she just up and vanishes cause I won't sext with her. idk, could I have handled the situation differently to not lose her as a friend? Or was she just being bitchy out of frustration and there was nothing I could do about it? idk, gimme opinions Sup Forums

so you're a ghost or living in a simulation or something, got it. hope that goes... smoothly, then.
never confirmed either of them, either.
which question was that?
we don't serve drinks here.
yeah, I do. and I've told him to not come here before until he promised he'd get actual help, which he still hasn't sought.

Just meh?
You need something to break up the boredom..

Well what kinda shit bar is this?? What the fuck DO you serve?

misery and popcorn.

They probably serve hamburgers, and bacon bits. Maybe tendies as well.

>so you're a ghost

Something like that, I guess.

Itt

You can do it! Just relax, and let things go where they may..
Just don't overthink this, ok?

[[[Sips coffee]]]

You literally have the word "Bar" on the outside you misleading fuck

Nigga she is hot as fuck. What the hell is wrong with you??? Are you a fag?

does it matter if you could have handled the situation differently? your moral compass told you to turn her down, and she didn't get what she wanted and left. maybe you could've made it more clear that you weren't interested in that, and it could have gone better, but there's no sense dwelling on what happened in the past.
it's in the OP.
I'm not going to pretend to understand what you mean, but I hope you find some semblance of peace or contentedness in life.

You better have some goddamn alcohol when I come back you questionable trap

VA-11 Hall-A, nice

The money is good, although sometimes I feel like I'm just another cog in the wheel

>I hope you find some semblance of peace or contentedness in life.

I can only find that in death, I'm afraid.

Can you fly through walls and be invisible? I always wanted to be able to do that to watch women taking a bath without any repercussions.

You should've fucked her

it's been a long time, Alex, but if you're still out there I'm lighting my incense for you.
you realize how the internet works, right? I'm here doing advice because I can't beam you an ale for your problems.
I hope you're wrong, then. why do you think life has no meaning for you?

Welp, she wanted to be more than just your friend. And gave you ample opportunity. Looks like she finally got the message and moved on.
You should, too.

I know she hot as fuck, but I'm good with my gf! been together for 3 years strong, ain't gonna fuck that up even for a qt 3.14 like Ashley...had I been single tho, jesus fuck. may not have gotten feelings for her but I still have a dick
Idk, I just keep thinking back to it. I'm a guy with few friends, I can count my true buddies in a single hand, and I felt this chick and I were getting along pretty well. Feel like it could've been an awesome friendship but not sure if it was doomed from the start cause of her mentality or if I could have reacted better. I just can't get it out of my head and miss having someone to talk random fantasy lit shit with who's as hyped about it as me. It's stupid and a pointless thought, I know, but it keeps bugging me ever since. Guess I'm just curious for an outsider's opinion

$10 games on steam question OP

>Can you fly through walls and be invisible?

Anyone can go through a wall if they're moving fast enough. And people rarely see me when I don't want them to.

Literal girl of my dreams (racist, 9/10, gamer) is flaking out on me and hasn't wanted to talk lately. It made me break down for the first time this year and truly contemplate suicide. I've felt depressed in the past and just figured I was overreacting and needed to just quit crying, but at this point it's become a real problem. I can't focus on anything without taking a break every half hour or so to think about how useless my life is and how little I mean to anyone. I plan on getting prescribed some anti-depressants soon, but I don't feel like it would stop me from feeling worthless. I legitimately know that nobody cares about me the way I wish they would. The only people that would care for more than maybe a week at most would be my parents and brother, everyone else would just forget I ever existed. I always felt confident enough about myself to just kinda be who I am, but now I feel ashamed of my own existence. I'm unattractive, I'm annoying to be around, and I amount to nothing. I lack the drive to do what I once loved, making music. I used to be able to use my emotions (especially sadness) to fuel my creativity, but now I can't do it and take it seriously. The last thing I made was a shitty trap beat for the shits and giggles. I can literally feeling myself declining in quality, and want nothing more than to just be worth the effort, not just to myself but to someone else too. It's unspeakable what I'd do just to have someone care about me enough to notice my pain. Any and all advice is welcome, I'm in a really bad spot right now. Also, sorry for the long rant. I'm probably just wasting your time since I'll probably kill myself by next month.

I cant i just tried like in harry potter and now my head hurts

>why do you think life has no meaning for you?

It just never has. I don't belong in this world, as far as I can tell.

I know, just wish it hadn't been like that. I wished we could've just kept being internet pals, but I guess that shit never woks if those feelings get involved.

I didn't ask for an ale you faggot I said a Manhattan. Who the fuck goes to a bar and orders a shitty beer with 3% alcohol?

A girl like that would never give a guy 6 months to think about it. I'd say this guy dun goofed.

But that's exactly what you are. When you got hired, you knew this was a huge worldwide thing.
The upshot is, all you have to worry about is your little corner there. Just do your job, and at quitting time, go home and forget about it..

You just need more speed, then. Also, you might not survive. If that matters to you.

We knew where each other lived and agreed to hang out if we ever met. Had I been single trust me, I would've been on my way jogging to NYC months ago.

I think you're right, Shego.

Hmm i see does lsd will do too?

you could've been more direct that it's all you're looking for, but if she knew you were in a relationship, it wasn't exactly fair for her to only get close and hold out for the chance of dating/fucking you.
I honestly don't tend to buy that many things from steam. if you can just sit on the money, wait for the winter sale.
I would hold off on going for the anti-d right away, and see a counselor or therapist first. they can help you get to the root of your problem, can give you someone to talk to, and can help monitor the efficacy of the medication.
if you're having suicidal thoughts or ideation, I'd also consider doing this sooner rather than later, and considering an in-patient treatment regime.
there's people out there who've thought that for years before figuring out what they're good at. most people in their 20s, even into their 30s, can feel a little lost. don't give up just yet.
aight.

Maybe you're right shego, but idk, even if she really was my type that girl gave off the vibe of not being into committed relationships. Just what I deduced from talking to her and all. Would have made a fucking god-tier fuckbuddy/one night stand, but I just don't think she would have been gf material, while my current gf wat the exact opposite (Really hard to warm up to, but an amazing gf once she gets close to you). Dunno if that makes any sense

You are right, I guess we will never be 100% satisfied with our lives.

Now it's day and night and the irons clang
And like poor galley slaves
We toil and toil, and when we die
Must fill dishonored graves

>there's people out there who've thought that for years before figuring out what they're good at.

My problem is kind of the opposite of that. I'm good at everything but I've never enjoyed doing anything. I can be a success in a lot of different areas but none of it was ever what I wanted to do. I just want to die.

Whoever said anything about making her your GF? I just don't want you to lay on your bed at night thinking, damn I should've banged her. I hope not, but like I said six months is a long time. She is gone now either way.

so... find something you aren't familiar with to challenge you? you kinda sound like the kind of person who eased their way through education without studying too much, but managed to pull off decent enough grades to get through. what have you done to push your limits recently?

>good at everything
ever hear jack of all trades - master of none? chances are you are just ok at whatever. else you'd have a pretty good picture of what you are more interested in.

To be perfectly fair, I did play along the first few times as they were more subtle flirtings, and were camouflaged as casual conversation. But I soon realized it was my dick overriding my brain and told her this shit wasn't okay before it escalated to anything truly serious. but she kept trying to bring it up even after I told her I didn't want to do this to my gf and shut her down directly. I feel like that might have been my fuck up, by playing along during the more innocent beginning of the situation I might have given her the illusion that there was something there, but then again I still feel it was quite shitty of her to insist on it even after I told her I had a gf and had no intention on cheating on her. So i guess we're both to blame maybe?

Pay attention to what you're doing, focus.

When you notice you're not doing what you're supposed to be doing, stop.

When you notice you're doing what you're supposed to be doing, keep going, and reward yourself.

First time posting. Hi, Jill.

I want to create a game but I'm not sure I have the intelligence or knowledge to create original, memorable characters. I'm living paycheck to paycheck but I bought a dozen books on coding and game development for cheap at a yard sale.

50% man?

I ran out of bottled water and don't feel like going to get more.

I don't like the taste of tap water, but it's about time I hydrated myself.

I've got some 14% plum wine, but I don't feel like drinking.

Should I or should I not drink the wine?