Guys I just hired a midget stripper to come to my place. She says I can do whatever I want with her...

Guys I just hired a midget stripper to come to my place. She says I can do whatever I want with her... what should I do with her to maximize the fun?

fuck her in the ass

Dress her up as a pig and walk her out and about in your neighborhood.

Make her dress like raggedy Ann and have a tea party.

Shit yeah! not bad, but I don't have a dog costume.

dwarf toss contest, duh.

Maybe I can toss her off and try to let her land back on my cock? How do you humiliate a dwarf?

Pick her up and pretend you are chalking a pool que.

This

How does a dwarf improve this?

A dwarf improves everything

BUY A STUFFED ANIMAL, RIP IT OPEN, TAKE OUT SOME OF THE STUFFING, AND DEMAND SHE PUT ON THE BEAR SUIT!

It's pro level. Harder to hit. (the stick must be proportional)

obviously

Oh damn. Not a bad idea!

build a staircase with really high stairs and watch her struggle to get up

Bowling

Convince her that jet fuel really can melt steel beams and send her home a little wiser...little...heh heh

sit there and play video games as she watches. dont talk to her. dont make eye contact. dont offer food or drink. Then when she's about to leave ask,"Can we fuck now?"

>have her come over
>place an item on the top shelf
>tell her if she can reach it you'll pay for sex.

Works every time

Let her kick the stool from under you while you hang yourself. Or better yet, let her be the stool and make her run away from under your feet.

Fart massage

Hire 6 more midget strippers and do a gender swapped reenactment of Snow White.

I'd do this except for the fact that midgets creep me the fuck out and I don't want them in my house.

get into a political and religious argument where the entire point is to simply argue with anything she believes.

What do midgets believe in?

Leprechauns?