Which has better political commentary American Horror Story Cult or BrainDead?

Which has better political commentary American Horror Story Cult or BrainDead?

>kill yourself faggot

So I take it you don't like either? Are you incapable of not commenting on stuff you don't personally enjoy?

Are you capable of not sucking dick?

neither, rick and morty.

I don't think you've even seen either show. Give me your critique.

I bet you assume either is "liberal".

Rick and Morty avoids direct political commentary like the plague.

Im just fucking with dude I dont care either way and its not because they are"liberal"

I take it that means you've seen neither. Both upset both sides. It's like what wondershowzen or Beavis and Butthead did. I think Braidead didn't go far enough.

That's Cho from the Mentalist. Man I loved that show.

Which show is this? I don't watch much tv

American horror story.

I thought that was about monsters and shit.

the hacker known as Sup Forums is a monster

you'd know that if you'd ever met him

AHS sucks I tried watching a couple seasons boring as fuck

lol
Idiot.

This season is about a cult. One was about a freakshow. One season was about witches, another ghosts, one has vampires witches and ghosts. They are all connected and it's pretty hard to explain.

Enjoy your propaganda machine.

You still gave me an idea. Thanks.

You haven't seen either show.

I just watched my first episode of Cult tonight, 3rd episode of the season I think, roomates had it on and we were eating together.

I found the lesbian main characters to be insufferable, and the fag neighbor and blue-haired dude to be way more fun characters.

Plus it makes wayyyy to big a deal about the election and politics, I don't want that shit in TV, I"m done with it.

I've seen AHS Jewish run machine.

Holy fuck I looked it up and it's actually real.

Someone in an archived thread commented that this sounded like some Sup Forums fucking copypasta. And he was right.

Can you back that up beyond pointing out a Jewish actress or writer out of how many? It’s not like it’s Preacher.

Is this a neo-noir Heart of Darkness or just pretentious crap?

That’s the political commentary, and the lesbian is supposed to be an insufferable liberal. Gay dude is super annoying.

>"What did we say about gender normative pet names?"

Is shithead the musical or American horror story?

It's the sotyr they DON'T tell you, a scathing and frank look of changing alliances and limitless sexual experience in the Micronesian Parliamentary Elections of 1997