How do you cure infection without antibiotics?

How do you cure infection without antibiotics?

Death.
It can't live without you, bro.

Probiotics. Yogurt, tons of fluids, and clean yourself often. Also eat soups and hot meals

Bleach. Drink two cups daily.

>How do you cure infection without antibiotics?

Gotta be more specific.

Do you have an ouchie on your finger or are you approaching sepsis?

Fire. Purge the corruption

Fire. Burn the infection

garlic...lots and lots of garlic

vitamin C and time

soak it in epsom salt solution for a good 15-30 minutes per day.
that might not cure it but it will certainly help.

Garlic supplement pills and tumeric pills. Every 4 hours just like an antibiotic

Let your body defend itself, eat correctly, drink a lot and sleep even more.
Why would you want to avoid antibiotics anyway ?

he probably doesnt have health insurance

Just a guess, but op may live in america and not have insurance. Meaning a 200+ doctor visit just to get a script for antibiotics which could be another 100 or so

I wouldn't play around with an infection, shit can go south quick. Once you get sepsis your mortality rate goes up to like 50% and that's in a hospital receiving treatment.

>Meaning a 200+ doctor visit just to get a script for antibiotics which could be another 100 or so

If he's lucky.

My mom has dental insurance, but she needed a root canal today (too bad she didn't wait five years between root canals.) Total cost $3400.

>Do you have an ouchie on your finger or are you approaching sepsis?

Cyst that hasn't gone away in months. Constantly forms a blister and then pops, then heals over, then pops agian ad infinitum. Just when it looks like it's about to go away it comes back.

Was once a young poor fag.
Protip: buy or steal animal antibiotics if needed.

Isn't living in the US great?

Fire shall purge the corruption withing you. Let the flames cleanse ye.

Probiotics to promote the good bacterial flora, natural immunity, heat (fever mounting), there are new genetic options being worked on that target sequences, inflammation responses to distance microbes from nutritional sources.

Why do you need to know how to kill them without those?

prayer

Thought about it but no. Burns can lead to infection in and of themselves as well as dehydration.

You could try cutting it off with a knife.

But then you'd have to worry about an open wound.

Cum

>You could try cutting it off with a knife.
>But then you'd have to worry about an open wound.

I'd rather not have it spread.

>Cyst that hasn't gone away in months.

Where's the cyst?

This is probably your best option.

Tumeric has actually been disproven as a way to cure infection. Wish I knew that before buying that shit.

Where do I find animal antibiotics?

>Isn't living in the US great?

Greatest country in the world, user.

I have a broken finger and I'm literally not doing anything for it, because no insurance.

On the outside of My balls, it creates friction when I walk, makes blister, swells, pops. Repeat.

Get at least 150 amens on facebook

I am happy I do not have to pay for that.

Pet store or online. Pretty cheap.

>On the outside of My balls

I'm not sure that oral antibiotics are gonna be the correct treatment for this.

You probably need to drain regularly and isolate this thing.

>On the outside of My balls, it creates friction when I walk, makes blister, swells, pops. Repeat.

Don't speak for me, dweeb.

It's a place that receives a lot of friction from essential clothing. Suffice to say avoiding irritating it is not an option.

i just came out of the dentist. he prescribed anti-biotics. well i didnt take them at first. anyway, some time after 2 weeks later im like, finally took it, seemed it helped, and seemed i noticed why i was taking it. called and they want another exam
even told me it was illegal. dont kow about that. seems like bullshit. maybe it was cause i threw the first script, read something bad about it online, in the garbage. pretty pissed. nice thread then. have some of that (yogurt).
my mouse is infected maybe. it was itching befor e the last pill i took. also my stomach acted weird without the pill sometimes. gas and stuff that came bfeore i went to the dentist

>It's a place that receives a lot of friction from essential clothing.

How overweight are you?

with faith

Honey has been used as an antibiotic for centuries. Very good for even MRSA for TOPICAL infections.

If the cyst is draining an infection that's much deeper, then it will need more intensive treatment.

>How overweight are you?

Not at all. I'm just saying that I am not going to walk around without pants/underwear all day.

Calling me a dweeb isn't going to make people believe you're me. God you're an asshole.
How would I isolate such an area? I've tried duct tape but it only irritates it, and pops most times I attempt to change the tape. Nothing else really stays put.

>Not at all. I'm just saying that I am not going to walk around without pants/underwear all day.

Gotcha. This type of thing is just a lot more common in bariatric patients.

How big is it, cm x cm?

I recently had surgery and on the wound they used something called medihoney. Essentially just synthesized sterile honey from what the nurse told me. Before that for wounds they used something with algae and silver.

OP, I have some questions for you.

1. Do you have a picture of the infection since it sounds like a skin condition.
2. Is it skin or is it deeper. Does it result in a fever or any other issues that indicate a systemic infection/blood toxins (do you "feel sick")
3. Where it is located exactly and can you describe it?

If it's near an area of friction I'm going to think it could be an infection but if it is it could be a fungal, bacterial or it could be a contact dermatitis/ friction rash and may not even be an infection. In any of these cases that would help. When in doubt you could use bacitricin and if it doesn't resolve try again with an OTC antifungal. While simultaneously creating a padding or way to minimize irritation over the area. Kill all 3 chances with one shot. 2 if the antibacterial fails but stopping irritation should be first.

>Calling me a dweeb isn't going to make people believe you're me. God you're an asshole.

Fine. I guess we technically are in the same boat anyway to a degree.

>they used something called medihoney. Essentially just synthesized sterile honey

Essentially just regular honey with an FDA number so they can charge thousands of times more than a supermarket.

FTFY

Rubbing alcohol

When the cyst is popped and completely drained, the "husk" on the inside needs to be removed. Will look greyish after a while. Tweezers should pull it free. Make sure everything is sterile blah blah. Without antibiotics for treatment the cyst is likely to reform and continue the cycle. Try to keep as dry in the area as possible. Avoid extremely greasy and fatty foods.

>Rubbing alcohol
Rubbing alcohol is a good topical or contact sterilizer, not an antibiotic. For exposed tissue it will dry it out and cause it to necrotize.

Thanks Satan. Was just going by the nurse. Still seems weird putting drippings from a plastic bear head on my wound.

Antimicrobial with the silver. Silver and mercury can be used for that but one is toxic and a bad bet. They are antibacterial by binding to their protein's functional groups and stopping their metabolism.

You do not need an antibodtoic for a cyst unless you have a blood infection from it. Popping it, draining, and application of rubbing alcohol will do just fine. Also wear clean underwear

>Still seems weird putting drippings from a plastic bear head on my wound.

Get locally produced honey from an independent beekeeper.

Not all store sold honey is actually 100% honey regardless of labeling. Some isn't any % honey.

hydrogen peroxide

you know.. that shit in the bottle with the dicks and tits on it

go ask a bee for some honey.

Yea was being a smartass with the plastic bear part. I always buy honey locally. Does wonders for my allergies.

>You do not need an antibodtoic for a cyst
You SHOULDN'T need...

If the cyst has been open for a long time, or other factors such as location where it's nit getting fresh air, is constantly sweaty, of has clothing friction, a secondary infection is likely if not probable.

H2O2 at 3 percent is a very effective oxidizing agent.

It can be an intermediate strength -cidal deal.

At 35 percent under pressure or high enough conc it can sterilize things.

That's a pretty solid bet too.

I'd say slightly smaller than a dime.

>Do you have a picture of the infection since it sounds like a skin condition.

I'd rather not show a picture.

>Is it skin or is it deeper. Does it result in a fever or any other issues that indicate a systemic infection/blood toxins (do you "feel sick")

It was originally a lump in the skin. Then the skin on top of it broke and it's been doing this thing every since. I think it is a sebaceous cyst rather than one caused by an ingrown hair. In all the months I've had this I've been my normal self. If anything this thing is more of a nuisance than a thing that's been causing me health problems. No other cyst has appeared anywhere else on my body

>Where it is located exactly and can you describe it?

Place where there's a lot of friction. On thigh near underwear.

>friction rash and may not even be an infection

I feel it is an infection because the puss has been consistently mucus colored (mild yellow) in contrast to the typical clear fluid in regular blisters. This is then typically followed by blood.

>I feel it is an infection because the puss has been consistently mucus colored (mild yellow) in contrast to the typical clear fluid in regular blisters. This is then typically followed by blood.

You may have a deep tissue issue. Left untreated, it could turn septic really fast.

hope the immune system holds up?

Gotcha. You can do the hydrogen peroxide while limiting friction to the area to prevent the issue (pad the area if you must wear clothes with it to limit that) or an anti bacterial type deal. TBH, keep it clean, use the peroxide, protect the area you should be fine unless it's dramatic.

If it's a viral infection, antibiotics won't do shit anyway

Where can I buy hydrogen peroxide?

>Where can I buy hydrogen peroxide?

Literally any drugstore. It costs like a dollar.

Yes I know. I am assuming it is bacterial for now. Thankfully I am not sexually active enough for it to be any typical viral STD, or any STD for that matter.

Also, that yellow color can be the result of your normal immune cells clustering/mixed with puss but that's not the best indication in the world since it could spell infection and I'm more likely to believe that. Use the peroxide, clean it well like I said earlier, protect the area (gauze with a large bandage over it). Clean that mucous crap out of there too when you scrub it and then when you gauze it up put an antibacterial on it.

1. Water, really clean that bitch out.
2. Peroxide. Let sit for a few minutes. Keep doing this and let it bubble up.
3. When done put antibacterial on it.
4. Gauze and bandaid patch.
5. Minimize friction there.
6. repeat over week.

bacteriophages

>If it's a viral infection, antibiotics won't do shit anyway
Against the virus. Open wound viral infections easily become bacterial as a secondary with dying tissue or unclean wounds. See bedsores as an example.

This is my full plan if I had the same thing you've got. I expanded it since I didn't realize it had that coloration.

Antibiotics, luck, amputation, death

Those are your options

>apply rubbing alcohol
>Where lose clothes
>keep area clean
>wear clean clothes

Don't fuck around with infections. Go see a doctor. Yeah it's gonna be a financial hit, but an infection can turn bad really fast.

Cranberry juice

>Cranberry juice
He doesn't have a UTI.

you may have to take time off work , and everything else for that matter

>try fasting

Dont eat
Drink lots of clean water (not that tap shit) distilled
ull need lots of air
apple cider vingar will clean your blood
get lots of rest
clean your dirty shit
and just remebr