Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qnZIobhQYto
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Apparently the Clippers and the Suns

>Boston """"Celtics""""
>no white people on the team

>19-6 when all starters are healthy
>wins against CLE and @GSW

literally nothing. we're going all the way.

theres 2 white people in the team you retard

I can't tell if you are using this as a serious counter point or being sarcastic...

Playoff Lebron.

but hey nice beating those Warriors that was funny to watch.

>beating a Durant-less Warriors is an accomplishment
>plz rethink life

>not having Durant is now an excuse
>totally forgetting that they were 73-9 before Durcant

Sad!

Big if true

>blowing a 3-1 lead

AHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHA

explain

youtube.com/watch?v=qnZIobhQYto

I think you're forgetting the chemistry on the 73-9 was much better and a lot of key components were let go for Durant

Hi

I feel like you could go up to the average Filipino and beat them up without trouble.

>that comment section...

Well, most Filipinos are like 5'5 and under, so I wouldn't be surprised if you could kill them.

I.E. I'm a Filipino.

disgusting hapa phenotype

>warriors literally destroying bench for kd
>no barbosa, ezeli, barnes, speights
i hate the warriors as much as everyone else, but the current warriors is just curry, thompson, green, injured iggy, livingston and scrubs

>leave the Eastern conference to me

have some spine you cuck

No one.

They technically just need curry
the meme that is the Δ kerr runs with this roster gets exposed immediately when curry comes off the floor.

When you factor in the unique traits and production of KD, is just a lack of rim protection and 5-12 FTs per game because he's the only one who will drive to get fouled more than once a half. Other scoring and smart wing D can be filled with better play from other players on the roster. But when Curry is not on the floor or is tasked with screen setting or other off ball shit the hole left by his gravity on the opp. defense CANNOT be filled by the other W's. Just painful that kerr is sticking to Δ offense w/o Durant but with Curry, even when it is mediocre(guys hit their shots) or garbage(4th Q tonight).

#givewardellthedamnball
#firekerr

Who can beat the celtics?
Memphis and Spurdoras
Thunder and Wiz with caveats (Russ and Wall battle their way to the line all game)

>packers
No cheese packer employee on the roster
>thunder
No electrical storms on roster
>dolphins
No dolphins in roster
>diamond backs
No player has a back made of any stone
>Giants
Some players are under 6 feet
>pelicans
No player on roster is a pelican