Hey Sup Forums, about a week ago I took my stepdad's handgun out of his truck, loaded it, put one in the chamber...

Hey Sup Forums, about a week ago I took my stepdad's handgun out of his truck, loaded it, put one in the chamber, and stood outside his bedroom door. I was going to walk next to him and shoot him in the head at point blank range, then shoot my mom who is laying next to him, then go into my little sisters room and kill her too. After about an hour of standing outside the door I didn't go through with it. I still get the urge to, and I really want to tonight.

Should I check myself into the ER?

y tho

Get help man

yes check yourself in. don't let them die because of something you feel. if you really want to kill, become a hunter or join the marines. your little sister has her whole life ahead of her.

Off yourself. they are innocent.

Why do I want to do it? I don't think I would feel that much and the idea of destroying my future arouses me.

dont do it, dont be a selfish faggot. just because you cant live ur life doesnt mean others cant. besides even killing yourself is also selfish, there are fuckers out there who care for you. if you were to pop one into your head god knows what shit will go on with your family. and if you're poor it'll make it even worse because of funeral costs. just go out there and see the world. do something with your fucking life. if you still hate it then i dont know what else. if you're on the brink of that shit just fuck the law, do the hell you want. the world is your sandbox.

Check yourself in. It will be your life's greatest achievement. Seek help before it is too late. A feat of strength and control over the urge.

Dude. What makes you think that you should take their lives away from them and everyone around them??? Yes, check yourself into somewhere where you can get help. Talk to someone at least, not people on the internet.

try to dox op and warn his parents

I don't know whats wrong with me, but it's not that I don't understand that stuff. It just doesn't cross my mind when I'm thinking about doing it.

Dude find a behavioral health center and check yourself in. I know the shit inside your head can be hard to ignore. You don't need to take their lives because you are suffering. Go get help OP.

Ok guys I'm going to check myself in. Thanks for helping me make the decision.

You're making the right decision OP. You got this shit!

dude don't really, my mom died when I was 11 and I have fucking hated myself sincem and your sister is just a little girl, they are real people too, pull the slide, unload the gun, and throw away the bullets. Trust me, if you do do it, the ppl in prision will kick your ass

you did the right thing OP, I know life can hurt sometimes but we're all with you,

this board has died

Good

tl;dr I'm white. I like to murder and shoot guns.

>Urge to kill family
>Didn't do it
>Better post on Sup Forums
Faggot
>Go out and move on then
>Do something fun
>Sign up for the USMC
>Get to kill shit and fap

>Loaded handgun with one bullet
>Better warn his family
>Ultra faggot

>Long ago
>Drifting ever closer to God's light from the abys.