Official laugh at PSG thread, day 2

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I would rather laugh at uefalona for reminding us they're still uefalona

>tfw was going to buy a PSG blue track Jacket months ago bc I liked the logo and look of it. Glad i did NOT. Would feel like a clown wearing it and ashamed.

Kinda loses the sting because there's like 5 PSG bandwagoners on Sup Forums. That's why Arsenal are the gift that keeps on giving.

channel connection

Shouldn't have scored a selfie in the first half, innit, Paris?
You fucking mongs.

whos got the edit of the psg badge photoshopped onto the golden state warriors badge

What did he mean by this?

And Sup Forums still dare to say that Arsenal are the biggest chokers in the CL.

Two non penalties given to those theifs and cheaters.
It's beyond shamefull.
Theifs will be theifs.

Perfect

what did he mean by this?

>six
>(6)

was this the >18-1 of our sport

secs

7-1 was worse

kek

It was the 28-3, this should be obvious.

he sure can take a dive, huh?
that's real talent
just part of football
>kill me, senpai

I'm from Barcelona, I work in a hotel and yesterday we were full of stupid PSG frenchfags who were not able to speak a single word in English, at least most of them.

Shame I'm off today, I would've loved seeing all those sad faces checking out and fucking off back to France.

>frenchfags who were not able to speak a single word in English

I'm not sure we as spaniards have any right to complain about that

You're absolutely right.

The thing is some of them even get upset when you don't speak French properly or they don't understand you. For fuck's sake, you're abroad, take it easy.

But yeah, Spanish customers can be a pain in the ass too.

This is the only good post on Sup Forums for the past 7 months.

Shouldve bullied them 2bh

lmao, thanks.

Paris hasn't been fucked this hard since 1940

7-1 was indeed worse.
But also the Iceland - Englel EC game was worthy of top 10 humiliations of all time.

Not even close

PSG? More like P56.

the spanish speak english alot better than the french, at least you guys try, the french make a conscious effort not to learn it.

>le arrondissement de Paris

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH6-1HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

New episode WHEN