Are British cars popular in continental Europe?

Are British cars popular in continental Europe?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EHWUriPcIZ0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Nope

Not at all.

No.
You do see some Range Rovers and Jaguars, but overall they are not popular.

Indian cars*

only cunts drive that shit here

They aren't popular in Britain, even.

We make really good high end cars and Land rovers, the latter not being much good for city dwellers.

oligarch whores love them
youtube.com/watch?v=EHWUriPcIZ0

> We make really good high end cars
> really good
I'd hesitate to describe them like that.

They're not even popular here
The only manufacturers we have left are high end, nothing that the average man can afford

I know shit about cars but your pic is fire. Look at it, it's beautiful, like really, I would kill for that car, how much is it?
To stay IT, I see some old Land Rovers from time to time, they are pretty ugly, not like your pic also a friend of mine bought a Jaguar, he and his family work in Switzerland but live in Italy, it's a deadly combo because he gets Swiss salary with Italian cost of life.

people hate land rovers, because they are made of shit and constantly broken

Wow he must have a lot of money to spend lol

I've got two on my garage
Shit and expensive assistance
Indian garbage nowadays

Minis and land rovers.

I used to work at the land rover factory producing the rear bumpers no bully pls

No but american cars are growing on us

actually that land rover is very popular in russia. but we aren't europe so.

British cars are limited to high end sports cars like McLaren and Aston Martin... and to small-scale independent manufacturers like Morgan, Ginetta, Radical, Caterham, Ariel, etc.
None of them are produced at a large enough scale for me to consider them popular here. And to be honest, I don't think I've ever even seen most of them here. A few vintage Morgans and Caterhams. And a few Aston Martins. And pretty much not even a single McLaren.