Ask a Schizophrenic anything

Ask a Schizophrenic anything..
I may take a while to reply sometimes, be patient.
Free (you)s for all posters!

There's a discord too, if you're interested in that.

discord
.gg/26HQ4e

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CuvxIX1g6JU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Doggo bimp

Doodle bimp

Yo! DiD bro here! My app has been fucking up, but I think I worked it out. Anyway, I don't have much to say I guess, shit's just been crazy. Do you like movies that seem to be in a place slightly removed from reality?

>Yo!
Ayo!
>DiD bro here!
I recognised that handwriting
You're the one who sent me this song, right?
youtube.com/watch?v=CuvxIX1g6JU

>Anyway, I don't have much to say I guess
That's fine.

>shit's just been crazy.
I know the feeling..

>Do you like movies that seem to be in a place slightly removed from reality?
I love movies like that. That description reminds me of Shutter Island.

wanna fug?

>wanna fug?
I don't even know you, user.

Hi op!
How are you feeling!

>Hi op!
Heya, user.
>How are you feeling!
Pretty shitty, having a bad day. How are you tonight?

I'm sorry to hear that. Anything I can do to help?
I'm ok here. At work now, with a bit of downtime.

Is Bat best girl?

>I'm sorry to hear that.
No need to be sorry, it is what it is.
>Anything I can do to help?
I doubt it, thanks for the offer though.
>I'm ok here.
That's good to hear.
>At work now
Must be from across the pod, I take it?

He has shown us the way, upon the liars chair sits the man of thorns, the beseecher of many kingdoms, for he is known only by one name and among that, revowed and rebuked for his presence, upon his liars chair spills the blood of 5 virgins, each deflowered upon moments arrival from deaths door, he whispers in the hearts of all man, but is only prevelant in the wicked, he rules nations but at the same time is known only to a select few. The roads will run pure with the smell of iron and mold soon.

Nope, I'm in the USA.
I work third shift.

Oh yeah! I forgot about that. In This Moment's new album Ritual is also their most accessable. You should definitely check it out. It's got a cover of "In the Air Tonight," the Phil Collins song, which is the craziest fucking song to cover but they did it so well, it was astounding. They also did a song with Rob Halford, and it's a remix of White Wedding. The whole album is dope honestly, but it's a lot more grounded than their previous work. I still love it, it just different. Sorry, I got distracted. Anyway, if you haven't watched La La Land yet, you absolutely need to. It's the movie that almost won an Oscar Ryan Gosling and Emma Stone. It's beautiful from start to finish, and the entire movie carries that unreal tone. It's wonderful. My favorite song from that was City of Stars. I finished this today, but I'm going to do two more of these.

>Is Bat best girl?
Shinobu a best, yes.
>He has shown us the way,
Is that a quote from the bible or something? Sounds pretty whack.

Are lolicons pedos?

>I work third shift.
That seems to be fairly common among Sup Forums.
>Oh yeah! I forgot about that.
I tend to remember the most obscure things.
>You should definitely check it out
I will definitely check it out.
>Sorry, I got distracted.
Don't worry, lel.
>if you haven't watched La La Land yet
Don't think I've ever heard of it. I'll give it a watch next time I'm in the mood to watch something.

>Are lolicons pedos?
Nah m8.
Pedos are pedos.
Kek

How many pictures of Shinobu do you have? Why?

>How many pictures of Shinobu do you have?
Pic related
>Why?
I like Shinobu.

Bomp

I'm afraid I might be schizophrenic. How do I know if I am?

hello hello friend! it's love-user here, it's been a long time since I saw you! how are you doing tonight?

You seem like nice person. How are you tonight?
When and how did you find out you suffered schizophrenia?

>I'm afraid I might be schizophrenic.
You're probably not Schizophrenic if you're afraid you are.

>How do I know if I am?
A doctor.
>hello hello friend!
Hey hey.
>it's love-user here
Hmm, got something else for me to go on?
>how are you doing tonight?
Not too great. How about you?
>You seem like nice person.
I get that a lot, thanks though.
>How are you tonight?
Pretty shitty.
>When and how did you find out you suffered schizophrenia?
About five years ago, and I saw a psychologist. (I'm not medically diagnosed.)

I posted before I think, and I asked about... music or movies or podcasts or something! I don't remember ;~; why aren't you doing well tonight?

What is the best benzo combo for advanced and fully integrated marketing campaigns?

What do you enjoy most about these threads?

I come on Sup Forums every day after tendies from mommy and i swear to fuck i see this thread every day

if you're really a schizophrenic then take your fucking anti-psychotics like the rest of us and shut the fuck up

nobody cares that you hear voices

literally zero people ever care

fuck off

>I'm not medically diagnosed

Oh so you don't actually have schizophrenia then? Fucking kill yourself, attention seeking cunt.

Could I ask, what are your symptoms?

> implying Sup Forums has literally any other purpose than random threads like this

have a nice day mate

>I posted before I think, and I asked about... music or movies or podcasts or something!
A lot of people have done that.
>I don't remember ;~;
It's okay, it has been a fairly long time. I vaguely remember you but just not enough to know exactly who you were back then.
>why aren't you doing well tonight?
Just one of those weeks.
>What do you enjoy most about these threads?
It's fairly amusing to just shoot the shit and meet random anons.
Don't tell me what to do you shit.

>what are your symptoms?
None really. I'm just making this all up for attention..I don't have anything else to live for because i'm a faggot cuck who pretends to have a mental illness for replies on Sup Forums

Fair enough. Ever considered joining a circlejerk?

that's okay! I'm just an user anyway, no one important. why's it one of those weeks?

can't get diagnosed if you never go to a doctor :)

(t. diagnosed schizo who's still too paranoid to go to the doctor often)

The best advice I can give you is just let it take you away. Whatever you have to do to drift off into that movie, do it. It's worth whatever time you lose. And the entire score is original. The songs are just as beautiful as the rest of the movie too.

Yes because I'm a huge cock craving faggot pretending to have schizophrenia

Because I am a self diagnosed cuck

You can't self-diagnose because you're not a doctor. A doctor decides if you have a disease, not you.

>What is the best benzo combo
No idea, friend.
>Oh so you don't actually have schizophrenia then?
If that's the only qualification for "having schizophrenia" in your head, then no. The person who diagnosed me was not a medical doctor. She was a psychologist.
>Could I ask, what are your symptoms?
Of course, you can, that's the point of an AMA.

My primary ones are:
Hallucinations both auditory and visual, paranoia and anxiety attacks, catatonia, and delusions (occasionally)
>None really.
Kek. I'm sure someone will fall for that. 10/10

Oh okay. I was really interested in knowing about you, it wasn't sarcasm. Guess it was a waste of time anyway.

Also, can you tell me if this is wack or not? It just says Steezy, but I fucked with it a lot.

Low effort but still kind of funny. Do this in all of the shitty talk threads that infest this board.

If a medical professional hasn't diagnosed you, then you haven't been diagnosed.

A psychologist does not have any of the qualifications to diagnose any mental health disease.

TL;DR: You are pretending to have schizophrenia for attention.

Are these hallucinations scary? Whats the worst one you've ever had? Do they happen regularly?

>Ever considered joining a circlejerk?
Hell naw, that's gay.
>I'm just an user anyway, no one important.
If you ever decide you don't want to just be an user, you're welcome to join the discord or add me there. (just ask and I'll post it)
>why's it one of those weeks?
A lot of shit on my mind. Lots of negative thoughts, not sleeping well, anxieties.

Nah, I got diagnosed by a doctor famalam.
When the shrink tried to write me a prescription I ran away and went all suicidal. Got put in a psych ward for a bit.

ah... that's not fun! have you tried melatonin or unisom, or meditation and deep breathing to relax yourself for sleep?
that one's fake

This isn't wack and I'm not schizophrenic, I was lying because I actually am craving dick hardcore.

No, I'm being serious. I am lying about having schizophrenia. I just wanted attention is all. And cocks in and around my mouth.

The BEST advice? Fake mental illness on Sup Forums's random board. It's the best!

The scariest one I've had is of a vagina, but I made that up on the spot right now. I am hallucinating 24/7 that I am craving cocks in my fa- oh wait, I actually DO crave cocks in my face. whoops!

Gee, you're right. If you haven't been diagnosed by a medical professional, then you don't have a disease.. why is this so hard for me to understand?

You just made this story up, but it's okay, I'm making up a whole schizophrenia.

as a truly schizophrenic person, i am appallled by the op's complete fakery of this disease.

why don't you and OP just get it fixed with anti psychotics

>The best advice I can give you is just let it take you away.
That's what I try to do when I watch movies. I love getting absorbed into the world.
>Also, can you tell me if this is wack or not?
I can't really read it, but it's pretty cool looking.
>Guess it was a waste of time anyway.
user....
>If a medical professional hasn't diagnosed you, then you haven't been diagnosed.
The only difference between a psychologist and a psychologist is one can prescribe medicine and the other can't.
>Are these hallucinations scary?
Not anymore, but they used to be.
>Whats the worst one you've ever had?
Snakes and spiders crawling on me.
>Do they happen regularly?
The visuals don't, no.

Melatonin gives me weird hallucinations. People keep knocking on the door to my dorm room and calling my name.
I get too scared to sleep.

And whaddaya mean by fake?

Because the OP doesn't need anti-psychotics, he's faking

just fucking admit you don't have schizophrenia lol

if you really did you wouldnt be posting about it, even anonymously.

ya OP is faking i bet he thinks schizophrenia is like talking to some shadow vampire only he can communicate with

>ave you tried melatonin or unisom, or meditation and deep breathing to relax yourself for sleep?
I used to meditate to help me sleep. After doing it for a few months it just kind of stopped working though.
You can try harder than that, user.
>i am appallled by the op's complete fakery of this disease.
Thanks for sharing.
>Because the OP doesn't need anti-psychotics, he's faking
No one NEEDS anti-psychs.

probably watches schizophrenia simulators on youtube lmfao

>trying this hard to convince anonymous strangers on the internet that you have a mental illness

fucking kek

of all of the people who don't need anti-psychotics, you are at the top of the list

because you don't have schizophrenia faggot

melatonin is a chemical that already occurs in your body's chemistry, silly

>just fucking admit you don't have schizophrenia lol
You got me, user. I've been caught red-handed. How are you so smart?
>if you really did you wouldnt be posting about it, even anonymously.
And how do you know this?
>fucking kek
I'm not trying to convince anyone of anything. I'm just killing time on Sup Forums.

how long are you going to pretend to be schizo

>I'm not trying to convince anyone of anything
>That's why I make the exact same thread every fucking day over and over

really

>how do you know this?
because i have several family members with schizophrenia. they dont use social media or Sup Forums, and do not talk about themselves online. you are faking for attention.

In this moment is shitty but I like rob halford/ judist preist and la la land seemed gay

you REALLY want people to think you're not faking this schizo shit don't you lol

i remember your other threads that 404'd after people accused you of not having schizophrenia.

i agree with them. you are not schizophrenic.

>oh.... that's no fun ;~; I'm sorry.
It's okay.
>but I would suggest the possibility of a sleep study!
I've wanted to for a long time, but I've never really got around to do it.

>how long are you going to pretend to be schizo
Who knows?
>That's why I make the exact same thread every fucking day over and over
Shows how much you pay attention.
>because i have several family members with schizophrenia.
>I know a few Schizophrenics, therefore, all Schizophrenics must be exactly like them!!!!!
You're really ignorant. But, we all knew that already.
>you REALLY want people to think you're not faking this schizo shit don't you lol
I couldn't give a shit what people think of me. You can believe me or not, it doesn't affect me at all.

>I couldn't give a shit what people think of me
is this why you're sperging out over people not believing your retarded larp

>i remember your other threads that 404'd after people accused you of not having schizophrenia.
Hmm, the only time that happened was because it hit the bump limit. Because I was arguing with a retard as it neared the bump limit.

An entire schizophrenia? The nerve...

When you take a melatonin pill you go over the typical amount that's in your body and that's when the fun really starts.

>Shows how much you pay attention
you literally make the exact same thread every day.

How are you today? I hope you're doing well :)

Looks I'm a little late to ask that question. whoops

I actually did have psychosis/schizophrenia

It was from dabbing so much goddamn shatter
It got completely cured, all I needed was like 3 and a half weeks of antipsychotics, twice a day.

I posted in a thread like this before, why keep the disease.

>is this why you're sperging out
Hmm.. Can you point to this sperging out? I'm just replying to people because if you look at the OP it's what I say I will do.
>An entire schizophrenia? The nerve...
My sides
>you literally make the exact same thread every day.
No, I don't. I've made it three days in a row, before that I haven't posted in nearly three weeks.
>How are you today?
Kinda shitty, but amused by the wanna-be trolls.
>Looks I'm a little late to ask that question. whoops
No worries.

hiya

oh look op is stil pretending to have schizophrenia lmaooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Why Shinobu? I mean I love her too but what is your reason?

>It was from dabbing so much goddamn shatter
That's not Schizophrenia, that's drug-induced psychosis. There is a cure for a drug-induced psychosis. It's called stop taking the drug.
The anti-psychs do not CURE it, they suppress the symptoms.
>why keep the disease.
Because there is no cure for it.
>hiya
It's been a while, how's it?
>oh look op is stil pretending to have schizophrenia lmaooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
Shiiiiet you got me! LOL XDDD

What made you like Shinobu so much?

>Why Shinobu?
Why do I post Shinobu, you mean? I don't really have a reason. I just like her.
>I mean I love her too but what is your reason?
For liking her? Your question is really vague, user.
>Qt
>loli
>vampire
>Loyal
>loli
>500 years old
What's there not to love
>What made you like Shinobu so much?
See above.
I just really like her personality. Also, loli.

>it's drug induced psychosis
doesn't matter when I've had it for 3 months after smoking shatter

it was the drugs that cured me

i even looked up antipsychotic drug success on pubmed before taking the drug anyways

makes you sleepy and unenergetic for those few weeks though

checked

>trips of faking schizophrenia

Anyway homie, I need to get some rest. Or at least try. You should try it some time. I'm outta pictures for now. I'll catch you next thread though. DiD bro outtie.

op definitely does not have schizophrenia if a doctor hasn't diagnosed him. i call bullshittery.

>doesn't matter when I've had it for 3 months after smoking shatter
I mean, if that's what you want to think you can. No amount of me telling you otherwise is going to change your mind.
>it was the drugs that cured me
The drugs may have sped up your recovery, but you would have likely made a full recovery without them. The drugs themselves did not cure you though.
Drug-induced psychosis is caused by the drugs fucking up your dopamine receptors, all you need is to wait for them to heal. Then you're fine again as long as you don't fuck them up again with more drugs.
Anti-psychs don't do anything to heal the brain, all it does it inhibit the parts that cause you to have the symptoms.
>checked
nou
>trips of faking schizophrenia
Makes it true.
>I need to get some rest.
Sleep well, friend.

why are you still pretending to have schizophrenia on 4chin dude

you are trying very hard to pretend to have schizophrenia

why would you want to pretend to have such a terrible disease

one of the most prominent symptoms is craving cock in your face holes dude... why fake that when we both know it's just what you desire?

>why are you still pretending to have schizophrenia on 4chin dude
How else am I supposed to get all these F-FREE (you)s?!
>you are trying very hard to pretend to have schizophrenia
See above

>one of the most prominent symptoms is craving cock in your face holes dude
Dicks are gross mate.

Yo that's crazy

but I'm starting to think you're like a pedo with these young shinobu nude pics

>but I'm starting to think you're like a pedo with these young shinobu nude pics
Shinobu is 500 years old, friend. I can't be a pedo.