/epl/ + /efl/

Pep got another exposé edition
>Reminder that the City match last night had 2 threads on Sup Forums
>had a combined total posts of 50
eternally pathetic City fans

Because this general is now slow as fuck and even the last thread died, I'll post this weekends fixtures

FRIDAY
>Brighton v Derby 19:45 KO

SATURDAY
>see pic

you're implying city have fans OP

when was it you realized Sup Forums was dead?

for me it was early 2016

i miss /trans/ lads

majority of the posts last night were people like me shitposting how 2 threads had less than 50 posts for a match, laughing at City for being gutless, or laughing at the Algerian phone autist who unironically made 2 threads under different proxies for the sake of trying to appear as not the lone city bandwagoner he is

RING RING RING

@74579077
you must be new here.

Perhaps

All home wins for the premier league, away wins for the fa cup.

>The Premier League has been granted a court order to stop matches being streamed for free on "Kodi" set-top boxes.

>This decision means that Sky, alongside the UK's other Internet Service Providers (ISPs), will be obliged to shut down the source of illegal streams.

>A Sky spokesperson said: "We are pleased the English Premier League's application to crack down on illegal streaming has been granted.

>"Content piracy is theft and the success of this application is an important step in tackling the issue.

What does this mean though, that Sky and BT are allowed to block all sites they think are illegal streams? Or does it just refer to Kodi boxes.

isnt streaming illegal anyway so what difference will this make

because of this ruling I hope all matches are now televised whether through red button or whatever. To be honest one 3pm Saturday match should be given to BBC. Its idiot the Premier League gets billions for television rights but then fucks off the British viewers saying only a select few matches are shown
I thought it was judiciary law that a pub is legal to show a foreign television channel showing the football?

Its not the PL who decided the 3pm rule you dense fuck

the FA?

no it was me

change it back then

It was argued under European law that showing european streams was legal, too bad that's fucked up now.

>City isn't saturated with bandwagoners like Chelsea, United and Arsenal on a shut in weeaboo image board
I see no problem here
*dabs*

ill do it for next season if i remember

Well considering we voted out of the EU, that probably doesn't apply now

That's what I'm saying dipshit, won't come into affect until you are actually out of the EU though.

>no Sane thread started yet today
Hmm I wonder why that might be.

>3 goals and 1 assist in the league

Wow...damn...£45m of pure gold.....

How much was Jesus worth? 30 pieces of silver?

Based Manish

The 3pm rule is pure AIDS

The only people who hate the 3pm rule are bandwagoners

Don't forget the one CL goal. Ignoring the fact there are quite a few younger, cheaper players with a CL goal this season.

was last night the greatest CL comeback of all time?
that scouse twat micky quinn on talksport said it Liverpoo in istanbul was better.

Man U in '99 is the greatest

so sad boro-sunderland is postponed

I really wanted to watch that game

>3 goals in a half, then taking it to penalties is more impressive than 3 goals in a little over 30 minutes
Nah

Two minutes of luck doesn't qualify

they are both refball comebacks so they dont count

>"it doesn't matter that utd paid 100m for pogba, it's not our money"
>sky pays a shitton to get the rights to the games
>we have to pay a shit ton to watch a few games

I will be a consumer, but refuse to be a customer when anally raped and told the fees don't matter

I'll just have to switch streams more frequently then

IMO, something that wins the final > something that gets you through past the R16 (with exceptions, e.g. a David vs Goliath scenario)

So there's no televised game this Saturday

That sky sports subscription is looking worse and worse

championship will be on Sky
Miles more interesting lad

Liverpool's was in a final though, not only that they were vastly inferior to Milan. Barca are expected to beat PSG 8 out of 10 times.

>Non league

No thanks

>charge massively obscene amounts for sky sports and then have to pay extra for the BT ones too
>complain about people are using streams and kodi to get around your bullshit pricing

Good. Punters SHOULD be forced to pay to watch "their" club play. It will seperate actual fans of the team from the asian and african hordes.

take your failed meme back to the /epl/ thread that died

>he sat and watched Man City - Stoke

burger city fan here, we exist

t. JF (plus muh heritage)

At least you're not the worst city fan

People actually watched that last night?

If they didn't, they have no arguement against non premier league posts in here

apparently. still a shocking attendance though, as usual

that would be me

me on the left

reminder

I watched it and I literally fell asleep at half time.

Alonso Gerrard Riise and Garcia is superior to Gattuso Pirlo Kaka and Seedorf

who's having a more JUST season? Poop or Mouyes?

Keep in mind Poop was supposed to be the top contender for the league this season

Never watching the Champions League again after that fucking farce last night, and all those twats on BT Sport jizzing over it like they'd seen the best game ever. Fuck off Gary Lineker you jug-eared cumstain.

At least Poop has consistently been in the top 4 of the table.

I would say Mou because of league position but at least he looks like he'll get a couple of trophies for the season

why the fuck do you, as a pundit, celebrate a goal in the studio as much as they did?

unprofessional as fuck and really I just don't understand the reaction. maybe sit still and say wow, but gerrard hugging rio and owen running around like a headless chicken seems like odd reactions to barcelona winning

Gerrard, rio and owen have no excuse. Gary at least did play for the club

as a player you might have a 20 year career and never have a game like this, they got emotional. Also the 3 of them have been BTFO by Barca in the past, maybe they have beaten wife syndrome

and gary played for them of course

I cancelled my Sky years ago, it's a complete ripoff and I hear that they'll be forcing everyone to use the Q boxes, and technically they won't be able to own them. They'll be sent out on a rental basis and must be returned if a customer cancels their subscription.

that just sounds like standard practice la, my internet router is the same deal

It looked contrived as fuck to me. Something I wouldn't be surprised the BT producers told them to do

Everyone in the English football media seems to love Barca way more than they should. They still see them as the best team in the world.

But when you're paying upwards of £50 per month you'd expect to be able to own the box.

Pretty sure that Gerrard never got BTFO by Barca though.

on their day they are. But I will never understand their hatred for defenders, they outright refuse to buy players capable of preventing goals. If they had another Pique/Puyol and some wingbacks in the last 3-4 years they'd sweep everything

>technically they won't be able to own them. They'll be sent out on a rental basis and must be returned if a customer cancels their subscription.
Virgin been doing that for years

Their defence is too fragile now though. Back when they had Puyol and Alves they were nearly unstoppable. Pique is sluggish these days and Mascherano makes a lot of mistakes.

actually yeah, he has a 1:3 loss at home in the group stage in 2001 but nothing real. Well he's also best buds with Suarez, maybe that's it

>Back when they had Puyol and Alves they were nearly unstoppable
you mean two shit tier defenders?
one is a good leader and the other is a good winger, but neither are good defenders

Virgin is for commies who don't want to give money directly to Rupert Murdoch.

>Graham Westley sacked again
lol

he is a delusional twat

>Puyol
>Shit tier
You have to go back.

>Oxlade Chamberlain asks to leave Arse
Liverpool signing incoming

It was fucking embarrassing, especially Rio cos he was involved in a semi-rivalry with Barca for about 5 years.

I think BT Sport just wanted some free publicity of 'WOW look how amazing this match was, this will be a time to be remembered Im so glad we watched BT Sport that night'

Because they're not lonely virgin faggots who can't enjoy miracles

It's cringey as fuck, I wish sky still had the CL coverage they were much more professional.

I think kodi boxes were a grey zone where no one knew how to move, this decision decide they are a not legal. A lot depends on Sky/the FA anyway, when you have something like reddit having an entire sub or whatever dedicated to illegal streaming it's hard to believe they are serious about it.

t. Gary Lineker

Also it wasn't a miracle, it was a combination of refball and Neymar playing like Superman.

>commies
Is that a bad thing?

So you ran around your house? Poof

Reddit is moving /r/soccerstreams over to a separate website.

CL matches need to return to itv, even they had better commentary. Even the free matches on BT Sport are utter shit.
>not allowed to watch the free match through my sky box because dont have BT Sport subscription
>the official BT Sport stream shits itself every 5 or so minutes

Now I am slightly more worried. I'll have to see how their new site works

Itv were pretty good with CL and EL. I'm happy that BT sport having them though cause it means I can actually watch them. Plus their Goals Show is better than any simucast I see elsewhere

works the same really. if streams are going to die then I'll just invest in a "Sky" box

It's actually better and the streams are listed in an efficient way.

it's good for now but you just know it will turn into ad-riddled javascript asscancer soon enough

Please have sex, virgins

>BT have signed a £1.2billion deal to broadcast all CL games until 2021
killme.jpg

maybe that's more of a reason they were celebrating

they were getting guaranteed cash for the next fixtures at least

Spotted the paki.

>disagreeing with me makes you a virgin
Okay mate carry on

Not my Navix, never.