What are your limits sexually? How do you defend your limits?

What are your limits sexually? How do you defend your limits?

No dicks or asshole stuff.
With a gun.

M. 20, Bi

No butt stuff. (my butt)
no butt stuff (eating ass)

How do i defend it? by being more sexually attractive then my partners. (yeah i know thats an asshole play) if its a girl i say, yeah no if its a guy i say no fucking way. bottoms are cry babys let em cry.

My only limits sexually are
>No excess blood
>No torture
>Nobody under 18

Everything else goes.

So what, fingers before marriage?

Fucking mad max over here. Beyond thunderdome and shit.
I'm just fucking cuz I'm jelly and a prude. Good on you bro.

You'd happily 69 with an attractive black fellow then?

Under 3 or over 50 arent attractive. Im grooming right now.

33 M

No shit, no blood, nothing involving my ass. I’ve never had to defend my limits because no one’s ever questioned them, and if they did I wouldn’t feel any obligation to defend them. They are what they are and if you don’t like them you can go fuck yourself instead of me.

I defend my limits by being a virgin

In real life extremely vanilla. I obey all laws, won't do drunk chicks, no S&M, no anal I'm not touching a butthole with anything. I guess the kinkiest thing I do is eat pussy but that's not even kinky these days I think it's the equivalent of holding hands was in my day. I've been married for 20 years though so I'm out of touch.

Hot go on

No men (Homo, Trap, Sex change).
No niggers, Sandniggers or generallly ugly non-whites. Some are hot though so willing to bend my rules somewhat..
No ugly fuckers in general.
No fatties or anorexics.
No druggies or smokers (apart from weed).
No retards.
No burns victims.
No missing limbs or other body fuckups.
No scat.
No pain (BDSM and torture unless it is mild stuff).
No under 8's.

Everything else is fair game.

Let's guess, your probably thin AF and a 10? Or just a prude neck beard with a waifu pillow

I wonder if the OP had anything to do with this

Not prude but an obese neckbeard with a waifu pillow. Also I would fuck and have fucked animals.

>animals

... go on

Least you're honest.
What animals?

No dudes.

High five

While a dog fucked my asshole

Not him, i'm this guy
I've sucked dogs, taken knot, fucked a calf, fucked a mare, jerked off a ram

Fucked a couple of ponies. Licked out and fisted a large mare. Had regular sex with a friends male German Sheppard (when he was not there). Got caught by his wife jacking it off. She never told him AFAIK as we are still friends. Dog died though :(

I used to go fence hopping on occasion.

I am attracted to young girls (hebe with pedo tendencies). I have never actually done anything though nor intend to unless it were acceptable (in other words. Never). I live out my fantasies in lolicon and in my head. It's safer and I don't harm anyone that way. Leave me in peace and I repay in kind.

Well now how would you go about defending yourself from a man with 2 dildos? I wonder..

Doesn't matter, You should be hung you sick fuck. The thought police are coming.

Prety much do anything except anal. Only one girl has insisted on it to the point where I tried it and meh. Plus it required so much lube that I thought my dick as melting. Sort of grosses me out honestly.

I've also fence hopped, and have been a farmhand before.

Age - 18 to 60
Must be whites or asian
No butt stuff (on me)
No inherently non-sexual fluids

Perhaps. I am thankful you are not my judge, jury and executioner though. But feel free to get all angry and buttflustered. I am sure it makes you feel really good!

You make me want to puke.

No one with a penis
No animals
No fatties
No one over 40 (unless solid 9-10)
No one in diapers
No professionals
No domination (that's not sexual)
No degradation (ditto)
No pain
No scat / vomit

I want to throat fuck you till you throw up then shoot you in the teeth with my rifle.

You make me sick,neck yourself greasy pedophile.

Pretty much.