You know, I've seen some great comebacks over the years. Teams I liked, teams I didn't like, teams I didn't even know...

You know, I've seen some great comebacks over the years. Teams I liked, teams I didn't like, teams I didn't even know. Liverpool 2005, Sweden 2014, Newcastle 2011 rank among the best for me. Even for teams I didn't know or like, there was still this feeling behind it of innate "wowness". You can't help but be impressed and affected by the emotions somehow.

But with yesterday's match, there's nothing. It's just hollow and empty. There is something about it that's just not right.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/l77ASD9SrR4
youtube.com/watch?v=K_iJv_9S9Us
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

yeah I can't enjoy it because the refball was too blatant

>damage control

I am not saying it is scripted, but it honestly feels like it is. It's just too far fetched. I despise both clubs now.

Only Barca bandwaggoners and plastics remember last night as something positive

Everyone remembers it as uefalona part 2 Electric bongaloo

I seriously don't understand how you guys could actually believe there is some sort of conspiracy going in between UEFA to help Barcelona, especially seeing as they consistently get the toughest draw. Do you also browse /x/?

What I saw was a small team capitulating, abdicating from playing football and being cowards.

shitty reffing, not necessarily a complex conspiracy

Why not add replays and challenges to rulings then? If football refuses to add this kind of technology there's 0 reason to complain about mistakes

I want all of that, but its not my decision

But user how will Uefa earn money from bribes if technology is introduced

They are still in defecit after losing all that Money from goal line technology

We're actually at part 3 with this round of refball.

>consistently get the toughest draw

Top LEL.

2015 Barcelona
Man City
PSG
Bayern
Juventus
2016 Real Madrid
Roma
Wolfsburg
Man City
Atletico Madrid

PSG and Man City are easy fixtures tbf

how come you forget Ac Milan vs Deportivo. One of the greatest come backs of champion league history.

I didn't forget, it just wasn't as good as my top 3

>Man City in Europe
>PSG

YGSIU

It' not a conspiracy, it's the same "Bigger team getting the decisions going their way" that you see all the time

Mostly because they have better players who have fouls committed against them on a regular basis which stand out from their otherwise amazing flair on the ball.

>tfw watched man city vs stoke instead

>unironically claiming it was just refball when they scored 6 goals

2 penalties denied to PSG

2 bullshit penalties to cancerlona

1 offside goal

Which goal was offside?

i know that feel i didn't feel joy. I was a neutral in the match. But the ref helped barca so much it's unbelieveable. And ofcourse barca wins in the last minute. just as planned.

at least 4 out 6 goals were legit

that neymar penalty is penalty anywhere in the goal

and yes, Suarez dived in the second one, but the defender was dumb enough to put his elbow near Suarez face

Mascherano hand is not penalty because hes sliding and has no way to avoid the ball going to his hand. Learn the rules you stupid drugcakemuncher.

If Cavani had of taken that chance at 3-1, it would have been game over

>refball
>6 goals

holy fuck how mad

>implying it's Barca, or UEFA's fault that Cavani and Di Maria are choke artists

You seem to have a thing for games ending in ties.

Because ultimately, it's Barca going through, not an underdog.At the beginning of the night, before a ball was kicked let's be honest, this was seen as a very real possibility.A collection of some of the best players in the world are able to plenty of goals like they have done all season.Big deal.I'd say if Leicester managed to pull back the deficit against Sevilla it would be a bigger upset.

Ac Milan on their prime beats Deportivo 4:1 and mediocre Deportivo comes back with 4:0. Seems like you're baised mate

Barca got a healthy dose of refball as usual, but it's not the whole reason they won, and I'm not even a Barca fan. It was mostly PSG shitting the bed like always in Europe.

You need one of those Xavi/Pirlo/Xabi Alonso type playmakers to do well in the CL, so your team can dictate the tempo and your players aren't gassed at the end from chasing the ball all the time, like PSG was today.

This is it, really. It should say something that the first leg was much more of a surprise than the second.

how about the clearly penalty on di maria by mascherano?

surely if you're going to give weak penalties like the semidive from neymar and the blatant dive from suarez (the barca players were just flopping in the area all the time at that point, which is why also the refereeing was so ridicolous making this pathetic divers to keep doing it), surely, you must give that somewhat weak penalty to psg too

ref were scandalous the other night. Surely barca was destroying psg, but with proper refeering they would have never achieved 6-1

I'm not mad, in the sense that I don't hate barca or support psg, I only support the game, an the other night was sad, death of football,the reason why uefa and europe and pretty much all big footbal (with a lot of money in it) sucks.

I guess I'll stick to local clubs or abandon this sad sport for real, even f1 is less sad

Barcelona had nothing to do with the scripting, it was just between Uefa and PSG. Uefa saw the great opportunity for a massive comeback which would bosst the popularity of their competition a lot (like the Superbowl), so they decided to pay PSG to play incredibly bad, they also paid the ref in case Barca would be too shit, which was the case, hence the second penalty

Why would PSG score?

6-1 is way more entertaining than 5-0

>Uefa saw the great opportunity for a massive comeback which would bosst the popularity of their competition a lot (like the Superbowl), so they decided to pay PSG to play incredibly bad

The scary thing is, this doesn't even sound so far-fetched at this point.

Barcelona is literally the fucking centre of attention every CL, at least every year SOMETHING happens to write about. This year, suddenly, they were unexpectedly humiliated in the RO16, the fucking RO16.

And then, before the return match which should have been a formality, all the media go "CAN THEY DO IT CAN THEY DO IT?" "NO TEAM HAS EVER OVERTURNED A 4-0 DEFICIT" and lo and behold, PSG play their worst game ever.

Nearly every year they get Barcelona, and every year they got knocked out. Now they have a 4-0 lead, an away goal and a team that is everything but shit. Do you think players of the fucking calibre Cavani, Di Maria, Verratti let something like that slip?

Then there's the penalty calls for PSG, the Suarez dive...

Taken into consideration that Barcelona have a reputation for being favoured by UEFA and a reputation for bribing (and in general, using money to circumvent rules) and the amount of money people would lose if they got knocked out so early.

The match just didn't feel natural.

This coming from a RMA fan, but you people are insane. Confirmation bias is one hell of a drug it seems.

>PSG completed just FOUR passes between the 85th minute and full-time.

>THREE of those were from kick-off after conceding Barcelona goals.

>MUH REFBALL

youtu.be/l77ASD9SrR4

Nah, no conspiracy to see here, move along boys.

Just two of them. And the red card for Neymar. And the penalties for PSG.

With just one correct decision in one of this plays and Barcelona was out. But the ref failed in all of them.

Really makes you think.

This coming from a neutral, but you are insane for not seeing the multitude of factors involved in yesterday's events.

>being a retard

Former PSG fan here, im a barça fan now and there was no refball yesterday

AL CARRER JAJAJAJAJAJAJA

RATKING IS THE BEST

It's always something.

He started following football when he was six years old, in 2010

godawful refereeing
huge amount of pressure from Camp Nou

That alone is enough to explain what happened. No need to resort to needlessly complicated conspiracy theories.

Was this part of a conspiracy too?
youtube.com/watch?v=K_iJv_9S9Us

>huge amount of pressure from Camp Nou

After Cavani's goal it was like a fucking graveyard there lol

Maybe if those choke masters at PSG didn't try a mother fucking offside trap in the LAST PLAY of the game they would've gone through.

But no, it was the ref i guess.

Surorisingly, it wasn't. The crowd was cheering even when they thought they had lost because they thought that the team had done their best and that the result was pretty much unavoidable at that point. Maybe it was not the liveliest of places but it was by no means dead.