Ctrl+F = No Results

Ctrl+F = No Results

WWYD Thread

Be as brutal as you'd like

Nothing

WWYD?

Drug her and leave her with some nice homeless fellows ;)

WWYD

I would proceed to ram my cock all the way down her throat, fighting against her gag reflex will her cock is down my throat i would hold her head until she passed out I would then hack her fucking head off and fuck it every night

I guess get a blowjob. She's kind of average.

whiteknight niggerfaggot detected

wwyd to my mum? anything u want

I would grab her by the hair and stuff her wet mouth with my cock, thrusting down her throat faster and deeper as her drool ran down my balls and bubbles foamed from her nostrils. Finally her eyes would roll back in her head and as I busted my nut deep in her throat

>white knight
Could you explain? I'm MGTOW.

When she's on her period i would place her on a table, i would sit in front of her, and i would use a spoon to scoop her menstrual discharge out and eat it. I would have her piss in a glass and drink half the glass herself, and offer the rest to me.
i would suck her toes with great devotion, and than sink my face into her cute tummy. Turn her around and like as much as possible of the inside of her shithole until, from clenched and tight, it would became lose and relaxed.
I would do long session of 69 with her, liking her viciously while i ear all the exquisite noises she makes with my cock and balls.

Doggie style, impregnate

bump

nobody?

>tie up in discreet bunker
>fuck with her a few days
>whistle "little boxes" as i torture her
>tell her we were meant to be
>wear fake cop uniform and pretend i busted in to save her
>begin groping her while saying "im gonna get you out of here miss. "
when nearing the exit begin whistling "little boxes" as i strip her from behind"
>feels good man
>show her my face as i force her... repeating "look at me! "
>???
>profit

we'll that's different
I missed the reference - if there was one

anyone want more? tell me how u would fuck or degrade her in front of her family or is she just yours?

I'd fuck from behind as she gets the morning paper and says bye to her children as they get on the bus

I would have her simply do this to me, and I don't care who watches or doesn't.

Wwyd?

I'd tell her to keep her elbows off the table

Nothing. She looks like a skeleton.

She’s all yours. How will you do her?

More of this trashy broad.

Man , love those tits, i need her riding me like a horny slut , i want to see those tits bouncing as she is moaning , i think she woild made a silly face as we fuck then i will put her in all fours and fuck her really har until she cry , have more ?

Wwyd to my exgf?

Make her run until she cries, when she gets lean from running and crying. Then fuck the shit out of her

Great tits, nice ass. I'll probably make her my sex slave, hard fuck her every day until her ass is no more... If the face turns out to be bad then no FacialAbuse shit.

Let her do pic related until I'm ready to blow it across her cleavage.

What is this shit?

Give her a meal

Fick her in that position until she begs me for painal , she cries , starts to rolleyes and drooling asking for more , i slap her buttcheeks til they get firered , and she starts to push her ass towards me it would be a beautiful cum waterfall from her ass , she walks with her legs open ass she drops more of my cum and i made her lick it from the floor

Wwyd to her
?

Anyone interested?

I surely put her in all fours until her ass shows from her tiny dress , spread her pussy and lick it , i want her be there feeling like a slut as i bite her lips , when i see she starts to drool from her pussy i will put her riding a dildo while she blows me she opens her mouth waiting my cumshot , she rides so hard that her boobs drop out her dress and i give her a great load in her face

Wwyd to her?

Females look the same to me. Are these two the same?

/thread

That red outfit just screams fuck me from behind while I’m standing.

Double tap close range to the back of the head then feed her to the cannibals in the Congo.

wwyd?

wwyd

Wwyd?