Evachan

SHE'S FAMOUS NOW

WHATS THE NEXT PART OF HER MASTER PLAN?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=EjM9OaGWk1E
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3600710/Angel-faced-youtuber-18-kicked-site-sharing-racist-views-singing-happy-birthday-Hitler-swastika-cupcakes.html
strawpoll.me/10264112?
archive.is/KBQSI
youtube.com/watch?v=MFkzTCyG8c0
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/filename/evalion.jpg/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Her YouTube was taken down by the Jews.

Crashing YouTube. WITH NO SURVIVORS

Nope, it was taken down by 13 year old fangirls m.youtube.com/watch?v=EjM9OaGWk1E

Draining my balls with her mouth after she gets some dental work done.

Ahaha what the fuck is going on??

Is this real life? That is the most awesome article I've ever seen. She is like a hyper troll. Awful journalism though, didn't even mention why she thought the holocaust was a joke.

>angel face
i'm sick of this ugly fake bitch being shilled on every board

PRAISE K E K

AHAHAHA

Brushing her teeth

>Is this real life?

maybe

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3600710/Angel-faced-youtuber-18-kicked-site-sharing-racist-views-singing-happy-birthday-Hitler-swastika-cupcakes.html

Are you shills still trying to flag Evalion threads and get her supporters banned or what?

Trumpfags BTFO.

QUEEN OF Sup Forums

strawpoll.me/10264112?

QUEEN OF Sup Forums

strawpoll.me/10264112?

QUEEN OF Sup Forums

strawpoll.me/10264112?

who wants to start a petition? isnt you-tube a Google company now? they reside in the united states, therefore they must follow the 1st amendment. her views where offending people sure, but she wasnt hurting anyone by doing what she was doing. lets expose google for being a jew puppet.

How does she help "redpill normies" if she does the most stereotypical GTKRWN shit? The best way to redpill normies is black crime statistics hands down, which are a gateway drug to becoming fully redpilled. Singing to Hitler just turns people away and keeps beta cuck whites firmly in the cuckservative camp.

How does it help Trump in any way, shape or form to make a Hitler cake and then say you support Trump in the next video? If she really cared/isn't completely fucking retarded, she wouldn't talk about Trump at all to spare us from more "HITLER DURRR" arguments from the left. Obvious kike shill is obvious. Didn't somebody post a screenshot a while back of some chat with her where she admitted to being a shill?

brushing these teeth

100% against free speech until he is on the other side of the coin, hate speech is subjective orwellian bullshit

CRASHING THIS THREAD
WITH NO SINGLES

god damn those wrinkles

AGAIN
>angel-faced
maybe if you have a thing for women who look like stereotypical german/polish jews

with no survivors

Silly American
The first Amendment only applies to liberals.

ccccccccccccccccccccccheck em

This, half of Sup Forums is retarded

>8

she is cute, who is she ?

Yeh, but then the people who were saying that admitted also to formerly having been paid shills (who knows maybe they still are). See the last thirty or so posts here;
archive.is/KBQSI

She's a shill and you all are falling for it.

Literally the equivalent of >le gurl gamerz! She doesn't even write the texts for her videos.

HAVE YOU SEEN HER LIVE INTERVIEW?

It was the lowest IQ conversation ive EVER heard

Can you prove that she doesn't write her own material?

"so uh um like uh remember to stay woke and um.."

>She doesn't even write the texts for her videos.
proofs?

yea the live interview she did you can tell her IQ dropped 40 points when it wasn't being written for her

interesting

Her boyfriendswrites the scripts for her, she herself said that.

So many leafy fags... Look we know you hate booby streamers, but this isn't twitch. We're fine with talented and respectfully attractive looking girls going on youtube trying to spread the truth, start debate and redpill people. I don't care what she looks like as long as she makes an impression, but obviously some well informed Nazi booby streamers would generate a ton of attention for the Sup Forums causes.

Close your eyes and then try to see if you eyelids don't do that.

Girls act stupider to be liked though. It is not really a good indicator. She is still potentially putting herself in harm's way, and she didn't appear too phased by it, at times. That kind of conviction suggests that she is determined and committed. She is one of the most committed trolls of all times.

Where has she said that? I have watched a couple interviews with her and she always states that spent years researching these topics. Also if you listen to her read Mein Kampf you will hear the level of her IQ. Mein Kampf is a stunningly well-written book and she reads it effortlessly. So stop spreading shit that she is low IQ, it just doesn't wash.

In Canada, we like to push the holocaust hoax agenda.

youtube.com/watch?v=MFkzTCyG8c0

SO HAVE MANY THREADS IS GONNA TAKE TO BRAINWASH USERS TO WORSHIP HER

fuck off with your shit