Fuck it im getting a hooker pls give me some tips for staying safe

fuck it im getting a hooker pls give me some tips for staying safe

Don't fuck a hooker

- Prepare to get some flakes
- Use your phone as a chronometer
- If you have deathgrip wait 1 semaine before shagging her
- Go rough on her it's more enjoyable (don't destroy her pussy tho)
- Try anal if she allows it
- Don't let her suck you for too long

how do i tell real from cops on backpage?

I live in Canada so prostitution is tolerated but other anons have mentionned that cops have very low prices

Different user who is curious. Define low. How low typically? Any other tells?

bump

Hooker pro user here. If your using Backpage then look for no AA in the subject a cop will not put that in their ad. Also if your unsure ask whore to send pic of face or something similar.

No AA?

If you think she's a cop
ask to take nude pics, first.
It's not illegal
but 99.999999%
of cops won't let you

Alcoholics Anonymous?

Use a app like text now to contact the hooker so you don't use your real phone number. Look for reviews on erotic monkey or the erotic review of her.

African american

Anal Assault

I'd advise against it. Damn hooker gave me herpes.

Also, don't fap for two days or so before hand or it won't be tight enough for you to cum.

Anal Assault

hive mind

Don't have any extra cash on you or in your wallet. A lot of prostitutes like to steal wallets

If you're in the northern CT/Southern Mass area there is a "strip club" that is actually a brothel. Cops are aware of it and don't care. It's safe from violence, theft, and arrest.

If pics look grainy it's probably not her but real
The black ones are always real unless it looks like a photo op
Look for girls that are a 6/10 they're cheap and real
Look for girls that have similar pics not random pics most like stolen from ig or something
Never send a face pic or give them a screen shot of mail or id to much , it puts you too out there
It's looks too good to be true it probably is
You know what I did was call one and send her to my neighbors see what she looks like and if she was bait as in by the girl from the pic, leave her hanging
If not tell her oh my bad it's not 2456 it's 2455 something like that
Good luck oh and never choose some that say they're from vegas , they'll Scam you bad ,
Oh and always ask if they want to hangout on have sex and if you have to say what are your donations instead

Good prices are 160-200 for a half hour and 200 - 300 for a full hour
Anything less the quality will go down drastically

this.
plus never take your wallet in, expensive watches, rings etc.or your house keys.
-get her to confirm services you want/agreed to on phone when you first arrive and before you hand money over. if she starts saying " I don't do that or that . ." walk out the fucking door and save yourself some money.
- look up her pictures on tineye and google images. if you get hits all across the country on same days you know its a scam.
- never hand money over to her in a lobby/front entrance or elevator. ONLY in her incall location. Some girls will try to scam you and try to get more money before you go in by giving you some sob story. Then her boyfriend meets you in the hallway on the way up and tells you to fuck off.

how horrifiying for you
isnt it legal anywhere in Trumpland?

What are some good places to go and find one without a lot of risk? Thinking of doing the same.

It's legal in most of Nevada. And it was legal in Rhode Island until 2010 or so, but some asshole from Massachusetts went and killed a bunch of hookers and they outlawed it. It's still pretty common there, though, from what I've heard.

Book a hotel for the night, and not a fucking motel.

Always bring your own condoms. Hookers tend to re-use condoms.

Just use a condom for everything if you want to stay completely safe sexually. To avoid getting mugged or arrested, use a reputable site where you can see reviews and ratings and don't be a dumbass in your choices. Don't just jump at the first thing you see.