BREAKING!! EL MANLET TO BE EXTRADITED TO USA

I can't wait for Trump to put the needle in this faggot's arm.

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.com/news/world-latin-america-36348235
cnn.com/2016/03/10/us/new-mexico-prisoners-escape/
businessinsider.com/mexico-agrees-to-extradite-el-chapo-guzman-to-the-us-2016-5
twitter.com/AnonBabble

source?

SOURCE!?!

bbc.com/news/world-latin-america-36348235

Saddam Hussein?

>mfw he's being extradited to my city
>mfw I get a front row seat to whatever happens (either a trial or another jail break [attempt])

He will escape again.

Who cares

I hope he does. It'll secure a Trump presidency.

I hope you have packed your bag and been preparing your troweling arm Paco.

>el chap"a good chap"o becomes mexican dictator with trump support
>cartels become organized aristocracy or die
>make mexico great again

>mfw he is in my city

Tell your cousins children that the cucuy is gonna get them if they keep running in front of my cart at Wal*Mart

My uncle used to work for him.
Not lying at all, he's stupid rich he will escape trust me.

you have to go back

Chief Runs With Drugs?

He's got to go up north, I don't trust the prisons on the Southwest border. We have people breaking out periodically and more often than not it's because corrupt prison guards let it happen, no doubt someone like Chapo could buy his way out if he's placed in a prison guarded by mostly Hispanics.

He won't escape from an American prison. Given his record they will see to it that he never has a chance right up until they strap him down and watch the life fade from his eyes.

What lies ahead in Mexico now?

The spic version of "my dad works for Nintendo"

Weedman allowed my to stay so nu.
I'm not sure, used to be a straight arrow my Uncle was but he was in a northern hotel and started getting involved.
My cousins are like 10 years older then me never met em or consciously since I was like 2.

>My uncle used to work for him.

I'm not kidding, I was born in Canada but out of the 7 or 8 kids only 3 came out alright and two of them went to Canada.
Nah but real shit he ran drugs for him and usually sold it to Americans.
I doubt they ever met face to face though.

>We have people breaking out periodically
When's the most recent one, brah? I know this is nu/pol/ but you need to back up your assertions with sources and citations or else you're just a typical reddit bandwagoner

THIS SO MUCH. WHENEVER I GO INTO A WALMART THERE ARE SPIC CHILDREN RUNNING AROUND EVERYWHERE.

That's why you go at night time when half the store is busy stocking shelves and buffing floors.

It's so goddamn peaceful.

why dont they just put a bullet in his head? he is going to try to escape again; just put him in the electric chair.

You did it Sean Penn you absolute madman

cnn.com/2016/03/10/us/new-mexico-prisoners-escape/

Granted they were both captured days later but these were just average convicts that don't have cartel resources to research & construct getaway routes.

not the same guy, but 3 inmates escaped from a max security in orange county earlier this year in january i think

Not defending our shitty prison system, but you goys know that he's most likely gonna get sent to Supermax in Colorado, right?

That's a great way to get mugged by groups of roaming niggers.

Holy shit they're really going to execute him at Trump's inauguration.

THE FUCKING MADMEN

It is all cool to bring him here until Uncle John and Aunt Sally are kidnapped while on vacation in Mexico and they want to trade them for El Chapo. How long do you think it would take Obama to trade him for a bus full of tourist?

This. That spic-nigger will never get out of that place.

There's quite literally more koreans/asians in my city than niggers. Feels good.

slowpoke.jpg

He is pretty fucked and his lawyers couldn't do anything to stop the extradition, he is not escaping this time.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>latina goddess
KEKD SENPAI!!!!!!!!!1111

>mi papa trabaja para El Nintendo

kek
You don't have to believe me familia

You know he was moved to a medium security prison in an area controlled by his Cartel,right?
So he can escape before he's extradited.

How do these Mantels get in power that everyone is following orders from them?
Do they have close friends to rely on or there is some kind of sophisticated system of trusting each other.
Most criminals turn on each other in one point in time.

Same way Yugoslavia worked

>violence, threat of violence
>one charismatic megalomaniac at the top

But he has to have good support from others.
Nobody is just magically listening to whatever he wants, if military or somebody wants they could turn on him or his associates.
I am not sure how these dictatorship works that one man is able to hold whole nation hostage.

Pic related: El Chapo's future U.S. home.

add a pc and internets and this is fucking comfy

>living in a fucking cage
>comfy

god damn you fucking autists

I think you're seriously underestimating the role violence/threat of violence has in this entire equation

Holy shit nigger I am choking

Probably. He obviously had help escaping from the prison he was in since Mexico. He wouldn't escape from a US one but there's still plenty of time before he gets to one for them to drop the ball again.

did Sup Forums meme sicaro into existence ?

EL

Jeg beklager, gjorde min geit fjert i nærheten av din piknik?

AYYYYYYY

>The US has guaranteed that Guzmán will not face the death penalty, the ministry told Bloomberg in an email, which is a condition of the US-Mexico extradition agreement.

businessinsider.com/mexico-agrees-to-extradite-el-chapo-guzman-to-the-us-2016-5

not happening

You Americans are like mosquitos, I shit you not
I swat one off in one thread, another one starts buzzing somewhere else, it's crazy

Go away

they should put his cell on a blimp that's always in the air or maybe underwater

Also, pic related is his new home

fjert

Why the fuck not?!

Being on the same board as this many burgers is just like constantly being exposed to fart smells

Not surprised you underage redditors have no idea how extradition works. Very few countries will allow a punishment that they themselves don't practice. Mexico has no death penalty, they agreed to it on the grounds that he will not be executed.

A private cell is fucking awesome, really fucking awesome.

Most prisons, you are STACKED in like fucking sardines and everyone fucks with you constantly.

Holy shit I wish I had a private cell the entire time I was in prison.

The worst part about being incarcerated is the other people

>å være norsk innebærer at du lukter fjert uansett hva yoy gjore

Also, a window? Wow! I went two years seeing the sun once a week for 15 minutes.

No he won't. He doesn't have a Mexican army in the US that can easily dig a tunnel into a cell that's guarded by a police force funded by the cartels.

lol ya estuvo

Honestly though, that just means his breakout date is being moved up. He was waiting to be moved to ADX Florence when he escaped the first time.

>yoy gjore
Not google translate @ all
I smell like fresh sea breeze with a hint of seahorse freshmint and there ain't a god damn thing you can do about it you fucking rancid, inbred redneck swine

Is he actually as good of a person as some Mexicans claim?

Im saying he will escape from the Mexican one he's currently at

din fjert luktende vil bli intensivert når arabere kommer til akterdekk på kvinner

Oh, gotcha. Yea, I bet he's paying even more to rescue him.

Guy will just have to offer 5 billion to the one who can destroy airplanes, copters and walls of the US prison while he escapes from a 1 billion paid mob surrounding the structure and creating chaos.

10/10

>breaking

Thi has been said months ago.

When Mexico sends its people, they’re not sending their best.

Thinking cartels can't fly or don't own/ we gave them submercibles

premium lel

You know he has people on the inside working for him right?

Were sending you literally the best undisputed drug smuggler in the world.