Craigslist thread: Post stories, nudes, ads, etc

Craigslist thread: Post stories, nudes, ads, etc.

Other urls found in this thread:

sandiego.craigslist.org/esd/cas/d/say-aawwout-carfun-sycuan/6310413812.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

sandiego.craigslist.org/esd/cas/d/say-aawwout-carfun-sycuan/6310413812.html

dat face

>Craigslist

I am down to spam the hell out of her

I want to make that face a fucking meme

>checking out ad's on CL (mw4m) email couple looking for a third, he wants to watch me fuck his girl, pretty common request
>few exchanges and voice confirmation, decide to meet up at hotel room, I bring a friend , (never know) and she said it would be okay.
>her man opens the door and a pretty brunette white girl, late 20's is already on the bed face down spread
>She has a blindfold on and I let her suck my dick, and my friend is eating her out, before he gets behind her and fucks her
> we swap a few times positions with her and shes curious as to what we look like and removes blindfold
> At first she doesn’t recognize me, but I recognize her, its my kids second grade teacher!
> after initial shock, figures oh well and gets back to fuckin us

>craigslist
are you for real op?

Same. Its freshly picked too.

thats pretty fucking rad

nice

my kid got excellent grades that year

my ex when drunk, got super horny and was filthy talker, and I told her while fucking her that I was gonna do that ( place an ad) and see who responds, figured it was late enough and not much would happen. Damn email box blew up, after few exchanges settled on a local guy about 10 min away, texted my address and yup he showed, she was already in naked and after introductions she had no problem when he dropped his pants and she sucked him right there on the couch.

Anyone ever had success answering ads? I feel like 90% of the ads posted are just bots trying to spam you. Only ever had success posting ads myself. If you have, how did you weed out which ones were bots.

>be me
>searching for a drawer cabinet
>found on craigslist
>drove there in a hurry
>only $60 and literally no defects
>deal.jpg

a lot are BS, best luck I had was late night on weekends, lonely horny bitches looking

while this may be genuine, such an ad generally raises all of the scam red flags.

>* A woman I know was willing to put such an ad because she hadn't sex in years. Living alone, she was able to host as well.
>Luckily she was unable to place the ad. Being a bit retarded saved her house and her health. She eventually turned to sex toys.

always meet up in public, luckily it was close-by

It used to be a goldmine before pof and okc and shit blew up, but now it's mostly fat chicks, crazy chicks, diseased chicks, and fags pretending to be women.