Just broke up with my gf and ordered a fleshlight

Just broke up with my gf and ordered a fleshlight.
Are they as good as the real stuff?

Better!

the useless skin around the vagina is called the woman

I prefer prostitutes, but they are better than a gf anyway

any tips how to keep them in good condition? I hear they wear out fast.

Does it make you breakfast or rub your back? You end up having to clean it right? Did your ex bathe herself?

i don't see how it could be better than using your own hand

>Are they as good as the real stuff?
atleast it wont nag at you

No, but neither did my ex. Cleaning it is a small nuisance compared to the drama.

Touché

Because use your imagination. Probably the most fun you can have standing up.

Recoil

I wish I could like this picture

nigga i just use a latex glove, tea towel, a few rubber bands and some lube. does the job for me.

I never clean mine, causes zero problems.

ive never tried a flesh light. I have bought onaholes and those fake vagina blocks of silcone bullshits. the mangasm was probably the best. all of them wear out as far as i see. you can try to take care of it with the careful washing and baby powder, but in the end its still a waste of time. It will wear out no matter how much you take care of it. save your time and money and just get a new one when the old one wears out.

gnarly

better than sex, easier to cum by far. make sure you get water based lube

Not as good, but it's way better than jacking off. Also cumming in them feels amazing.

I got a stoya mini lotus and heater about a year ago,

Only used it like five times, the actual sensation is obviously better than masterbating regularly but still not as good as I was expecting, but the actual moment of orgasm for me is worse than regular masterbation

But i heard there's meant to be a break in time and an adjustment period, lot of people are dissapointed at first but end up loving it I just never really stuck with it

i got the "asa akira" model, first times was impressive good sensations, but after using a dozen times, i ave stuck with it. I guess because the cleaning part is very annoying. The classical wank is more pratic.

No, theyre not as good as the real stuff, But its leaps and bounds better than your hand.

I hope you didnt buy the lotus tunnel like in your OP. You should either get the Destroya, and The Stamina training unit.

Take it from a guy whos had 15 of these over the past 8 years. Also, The pussy orifice is the best entrance.

>Are they as good as the real stuff?
If you mean "as good as sex with a lifeless corpse", the Stoya Destroya is probably slightly better. Anything less is shit TBH. Long deep in and out thrusts at a given pace give the best results.

They don't wear out too fast. If I were you I would buy the most intense sleeve they offer, or you could buy an Onahole, which is supposed to feel better than the best fleshlight,

Anyone who says their better is lying. They are pretty good but don't really fully replace fapping. You have to heat the sleeve up and wait like 5-10 minutes unless you like them cold. cleaning is also long and you have to let them dry.

>Something proven more enjoyable takes a little work

Go sell your bullshit to other lazy retards

Was meant for Don't know what happened but tally fuck off ho

I'm just saying that it doesn't replace fapping

what are you talking about? cleaning is easy...

Mine has a hole in both ends so I just hop in the shower with it, run water through is to get out all the cum, then soap up my dick and fuck it through both holes for a bit. Clean as a whistle

I guess it depends on the lube you use some just want to stick inside of it and you have to run your fingers through it to get it all out.

I thought you can't wash them with regular soap?

You aren't suppose to you have to use some kind of anti bacterial wash or it shortens the life of the material. They sell the wash if you need it.

Mild soap is fine, the reason why they say to use antibacterial is because if you don't dry it perfectly you'll get mold over the long run.
Low concentration of bleach + mild soap will do the job.

Something people here haven't touched on - I admit i'm not a big guy (Well i am, but not there) 5.5 full mast...and stretch the thing. One stereotype is true :D
They're small, for the cheaper ones..well ones I looked into (from j-list, and a few others, also has some reviews so...) so if you're a "bigger" guy..or one of the lucky ones yada yadda..it may end up being too small to enjoy/break easily. Like building a shelf/place for it, take dimensions into account.
It was an asagi onahole..broke through the end :(
Admittedly i think the onahole is better then just your hand, and gives many different feelings/makes it easier. However there's cost too... and, save on tissues. If you're an eco nut, just blow in it, wash it out, no wasted tissues ^.^

Squishing noise always makes me laugh o.0 Go cheap - get a few, see if you like it/the type, theeen go for a bigger/higher value one when you know what you want.

Get either a full pussy/ass or body to fuck. Spending 1k$ on a decent sex toy is worth it.

I use the dawn dish soap that has lotion in it. It works great, and I haven't noticed any increased wear

tactical fleshlight attachment

Real pussy > Real pussy using a condom = fleshlight