Hey Sup Forums, just curious

hey Sup Forums, just curious

who else, seconds before they're done peeing, flushes the toilet so right at the time you are finished peeing, the toilet is done flushing

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GRx0bup8ubM
youtube.com/watch?v=54t0iyp_udc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I did at my old house, but not where I live now. Idk why I stopped until I saw this thread... now I am confused how switching toilets changed my peeing habits so much.

Everybody

same, I heard my brother do it just now as I passed by the bathroom and not only did I think I was the only person that did that, I also realized I havent done it in years and theres no real reason why I stopped in the first place

this sounds retarded as hell, this would cause a minute amount of urine to remain in the bowl and cause germs and mold to grow faster in it.

but who pees for a minute. seems pretty long.

Austin Powers
youtube.com/watch?v=GRx0bup8ubM

This. I piss directly in the water for minimal backsplash and flush afterwards. I often close the seat cover before flushing too, so that my nice lid cover shows and shit particles don't fly everywhere.

clearly you're not a britbong.

here in UK we never flush after peeing, because we are environmentally friendly and do not waste water.

btw I heard in Switzerland law forbids to flush between 10pm and 7am. take your dump by 9:45pm, else you're doomed.

But the splash would make your ass wet, its better to finish peeing and then flush

You're not as environmentally friendly as India

youtube.com/watch?v=54t0iyp_udc

I wouldn't say we NEVER flush. Just when the smell is getting pretty rough.

What type of can liners do you use in your kitchen garbage?

I only sit down at home, because i dont wanna piss all over the place, when im out i use urinals like a normal guy

This is my every piss goal.

I piss in the shower

Can liners? Garbage? I use black bin bags in my bin.

Truly the best method, I hate when I'm done pissing and piss drips on my legs. I end up taking a rinse anyway.

> 2017
> claiming to be environmentally friendly
> not using compostable can liners
> you homosexual

Never claimed to be environmental friendly. Brits are just too awkward to flush the toilet too often as it makes a loud noise and disturbs people.

Man everyone does that. That's like asking:
>Who else takes a shit in the shower and waffle stomps it down the drain?

Get outta here you lit cigarette

MUH NIGGA DICK WUZ SHIET

I used to take these pills for ADHD, and I'd dissect my shit in the shower to find them. They were plastic capsules (time release) with a small pinhole in the side. One time I squeezed it and green shit came out, it was probably one of the worst smelling things in my life. Then I waffle stomped it.

this is bullshit. i and everybody else in the uk flushes every single time.

Sorry but our perspectives on how you guys live is already set from this previous comment. You guys are disgusting pisslords.

Guys wouldn't it be funny if cum was white instead of red?

That would be kind of gross dude, it would look like mayo or something.

I piss in the sink
It saves water
Plus I can brush my teeth wash my hands and piss all at the same time

Tfw you have kids who actually did this
Tfw you had to pay a plumber to remove a loaf from your shower drain

i piss in the toilet like a normal person and then i flush after im done pising, maybe il even tear a li piece of toilet paper to soak up that one last drop on my tip. i dont "waste" water cuz i have a septic tank, keep drinking ur fluoride water and shitting in ur public sewer toilets where the gov can sift through ur shit and find every little thing about u. u realize they can tell the genetic makeup of local populations by testing the genes in the shit.

My man!

You're wasting water and a faggot

Yeah fuck yeah, guilty here, do it all the time.