was he calling out Pitchfork?
youtu.be/3I6Qu1E2cNo

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Yfn-TERv2KE
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Neo_Ned
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

fuck yeah he was

FUCK YOU FANTANO

Daily reminder that he was right about this album.

He's right doh.

yes and he is correct in doing so

>fantano giving negative reviews

kek

he gives every slightly obscure metal/rap album a 7 or 8

I'm sure he listens to a lot of shitty obscure rap and metal that he chooses not to review. Why give an obscure band nobody has heard of a 3/10 on a record that isn't gaining traction? It's simple

this

Giving an album no one cares about a negative review is just punching down for no reason.

Wtf? What did Pitchfork mean by this?

no he doesn't

This is the p4k system.
Everyone gets a 6 or 7.
When the record company provides enough bribe money the music gets an 8, 9 or bnm.

I read some article about mtvs failed attempt to be p4k, the people who worked there explained how corrupt it is because mtv corporate stopped all negative reviews so that the musical artists wouldnt cut mtv off

yall forgetting about when he said yeezus was 4/10

he is right, the kanye meme needs to end.
p4k is keeping that nigger artificially popular

>pitchfork

should've given it a 4 instead, it was even worse than yeezus in some ways.

>pitchfork

god i hope so
we may give the melon shit but he's way better than pitchfork, although in the world of online music review publications, it's not like that says much

the only true and honest review of MBDTF right here
youtube.com/watch?v=Yfn-TERv2KE

Hipster are always flip flopping on the beach boys.
One second they are white boy squares, the next pop geniuses

fantman is more base than p4k but thats not saying much

fantano is more relatable because you can see his face and is an individual.
P4k are a bunch of faceless jewish hipsters living in brooklyn who are terrible at criticism, and will give a high score to whatever company gives them the most payola

>living in brooklyn
Chicago lad, chicago.

Oh, and i like how p4k have strategically never had a comment section because they would have gotten their ass ripped in half a million times by now by a global cabal of the worlds top hipsters and shitposters

WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU THINK MELONHEAD IS DOING

BEING FAMOUS IRONICALLY?

YOU FUCKING FUCK I LOVE YOU

i mean i dont agree with the melon on like 60% of things, but im not one of those butthurt faggots that get mad if he hates an artist i like.
He is just one guy with an opinion/

Kanye fags are still livid at the MBDTF score

no he literally shit on my favorite artists and i didn't care because he's just a single guy but his fucking "FANS" think they're special snowflakes and like to "raid" other people

kanye is kanye, literally the embodiment of male ego and he's successful af

literally this. i appreciate the melon giving detailed descriptions of what he thought of the album; some i had noticed and i rejoice that he did and appreciated them, and some i hadnt noticed before.

at the same time, i am not a 15 year old who gets triggered bc some random guy on the internet that currently serves as the taste maker in underground music panned my FOTM album. there are bigger things to worry about.

im also glad fantano embraced the memes around him, shows that hes one of us and not some holier than thou hipster.

p4k would learn a lot from fantano, if we're being honest. they have been on the decline since they started giving high reviews to meme artists like 21 savage

hail the melon.

oh my fucking christ i thought 21 savage was another name for 21 pilots i'm seriously fucking fuck

melonhead needs to chill with those layers of irony he's under

:( i know. i hate to sound like a grandpa but this youth needs to get some fucking good taste and stop with the post post irony, that shit was dead in 2013.

i still cant tell if faggots on this board actually like xxxtentacion and that other tatted faggot or if its all a grand meme

[spoiler]reverse psychology[/spoiler]

It was an 8 at best

I'll remind everyone that Fantano gave Narkopop a Light 2

do you know people thought he was a nazi and he's had a black gf before

gets the ol' noggin' joggin' you feel haha

Gets me everytime

Oh my

anthony?

>was he calling out Pitchfork?
yes

but he's actually worse than pitchfork so why is this even a debate

he's become the twitch chat of music critics

>implying you cant be a nazi with a black gf

damn imagine if they made a movie about that LOL who would even produce such a movie tho it's a touchy subject

the pic is from a movie

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Neo_Ned

dude LOL were you memeing me?????????