Why do you always hear white boys associated with basements? Why is there such a strong association...

Why do you always hear white boys associated with basements? Why is there such a strong association? Peanut butter - jelly. White boy - basement.

Other urls found in this thread:

ski23km.byethost33.com/protopop/faq_tre.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Because white race is beta orbiter

sad. to think you could have done better.

Read this:
ski23km.byethost33.com/protopop/faq_tre.html

Because sterotypically it's true.

Though it might be because a lot of white kids go to college/Uni and don't have the money to move out. And since a lot of other minorities are doing the same, the stereotype of just "white kids in their mummies basement" is kind of dying and being replaced by "the fucking younger generation never leaves their mummies basement".

Also because it pisses you off

But it makes me laugh seeing white boys get butthurt because they still love in mommy's basement

Comb his chest hair? Yeah, these guys were totally not acting for the cameras at all. These chimps can't help but dance to entertain their masters

I own my own basement now, and I just store shit there. I thought white people were associated with farmers markets

Niggers can't afford basements

Because nigger parent(s) don't own a basement

Good morning, y'all. Minority here.

It's probably because white people tend to be able to buy and own their own homes (access to basements/cellars) whereas us minorities/people of color tend to live in buildings (projects) where we tend to fight for control of stairwells.

because YO WUZ DICKWASHERz !

these people are idiots, if CP spam didnt kill us, some bbc isn't going to do anything either.

But BBCP will kill us

>fight for control of stairwells

Got damn, thats good posting.

Sup Forums was already full of dicks. A few prosthetics wont matter

Oh well I guess if a minori- wait a minute...

Your no minority at all!

Is this a BlazBlue Chrono Phantasma reference

>when your Barbarian Orc actually succeeds at a perception check

It's more that I kind find a fucking room in Amsterdam, the housing crisis is real and I'll probably be paying 500 euros for a 9m2 room that's not even remotely in the centre. I pretty much have my own appartment in the basement at my parent's house, so I've got some of the privacy of living on my own and no costs. Of course I would move out the second I got the chance but this is the best second option by miles.