I just found out about the Ben Shapiro Thug Life videos and can't stop watching them. What do you thing of them?

I just found out about the Ben Shapiro Thug Life videos and can't stop watching them. What do you thing of them?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6MJVvltg4ko
youtube.com/watch?v=Cq5NRHeF4OE
youtube.com/watch?v=L53eXVfLQJI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

mind sharing a link?

search YouTube for Ben Shapiro Thug Life. There's a ton of them

>What do you thing of them?
*think, and they're great for the most part.

>Classic Ben Shapiro Thug Life video

youtube.com/watch?v=6MJVvltg4ko

He's a god tier debater but can get cocky at times, especially on his ben shapiro show. The somewhat letdown for me was when he started offering those liberal tears mugs, not a big deal but he doesn't need to stoop to that level when he can literally shut down libs with his debate skills

Gish-gallop, strawmanning, reductio ad absurdum nonsense for the most part.

Haven't watched his show, other than the clips in these videos. But I can see what you're saying about being cocky. It seems a bit excessive.

He's a fucking retard is what I think. Believes in facts when they support his position and debates 19 year old sjw.

It's like me trying to play basketball with someone a disability and then celebrating when I won.

God isn't real, he should debate Sam Harris or Dawkins.

I have yet to see him invoke God in a debate

To be fair, SJWs are the intellectual equivalent of a handicapped basketball player. And Sam Harris is as anti-SJW as anyone I've seen

He couldn't debate it and win, so he never brings it up. He walks around with his Jew hat and doesn't realize it goes against his own words.

Facts don't care about your feelings. He debates trannies and black lives, which we all know are retarded. Debate his religion, debate abortion with Sam Harris. Base it all on facts. Not a sky fairy.

That's most of the sjw population for you, and he's debated that yty retard and made him look like a jackass, had that debate on BLM with some nigerian and black chick from "this shouldn't be news" (at least I think that's her) and mopped the floor with both of them. Also had a similar debate on minimum wage with sandnigger ladies and shut them down as well

Exactly, he debates retards and walks out like he destroyed liberalism. He steers clear of Sam and Dawkins. REAL liberals, not snowflakes.

Liberals know sjws are retarded, just as retarded as Alex Jones.

He does debate on facts, that's why he wins most of his arguments. Seldon does he put his feelings into his debates

Debates on college campuses and topics that are easy to dispute. His views on abortion are ridiculous and religion.

He is right on sjws, blm and trannies. Somehow that has propelled him to a status that is undeserving.

I like Ben stuff, it's funny to watch. But people act like he's on the same level as Sam Harris, he isn't.

Let me watch some sam harris and I'll get back to you on that

He gives a much needed injection of common sense, and it needs to get in at university levels. The level of retardation in learning institutions today is insane.

Sam harris on Joe Rogan talking to Hannibal buress was interesting, but not equal.

Charles Murray and Sam Harris is awesome. Why Hillary lost was awesome. Sam harris BLM is good. Sam does podcasts.

I agree with this. It's needed.

Sam with Douglas Murray and Sam on Dave Rubin. Sam on Islam, sam on race.

Cant cuck the Tuck videos are better

Anyone who likes Sam, but wants more edge and shitposting, AIU. Sam=class and principled arguments. AIU= smart shitposter.

Athiesm is unstoppable is awesome. YouTube him.

The right is so bereft of intellectuals, this is what passes. Enjoy your circle jerk, mouth breathers! Lulz

youtube.com/watch?v=Cq5NRHeF4OE

youtube.com/watch?v=L53eXVfLQJI

Ben gets a lot of hate for this and i respect him for that.

>Leftist intellectuals

LOL

Please post some links because from what I've seen 95% of his debates are on religion

Not saying it would have been much closer, but Hannibal was drunk as shit.

Sam was purely debating facts. Facts are that more crime is committed by blacks and in black communities, so yes, more cops in black areas and more black interaction with police.

Sam is always very calm and debates facts. He eloquent when he shits on Islam, blm and trump.

Ben shapiro makes some solid arguments against abortion, sam leans more towards the "it's a woman's choice to have an abortion" bullshit argument