META THREAD MODS DO NOT DELETE

META THREAD MODS DO NOT DELETE

We need to take about Euro sp
This shit floods the boards all day long. IT IS SIMPLY NOT FUNNY.

>LE HOW WILL SP REACT WHEN LE OBSCURE PLAYER FOR ME GOES TO LE CLUB

I vote for the creation of /socc/ to hold all soccer thread. No we will not call it foot.
Also stop putting lel in team's and people's names.

YOU CAN'T DELETE THIS THREAD MODS

ok

ok

>le crying about sports man

Ameriredditors are cancer

ok

MODS DON'T LISTEN TO HIM

>How dare they make sports threads on a sports board

>advocating generals

Kill yourself you piece of shit

No a completely new board so that we don't need to hear about them ever again

>le seething american meme
This is serious

should name it /succ/ all the yurofaggots would love it

Or Americans should just go to /asp/ to talk about their niche sports no one else plays.

>the most popular sport in the world by an absolutely enormous margin is very popular on a sports board
No fucking shit. Also, go in any of the dozens of football threads currently up, and you'll see plenty of American flags. I know plenty of Americans on here hate "le divegrass" but there is still a pretty large core who post in the generals and game threads. It's not just a Euro thing. Not to mention all the other continents who post about football on this board.

if we survived this year's superb owl, you can tolerate some footy threads and the occasional happening like yesterday's

Fuck off to /asp/, cletus

you have to go back

The only SPORTS that should be discussed on Sup Forums aer
>football (soccer)
>volleyball
>basketball (not NBA)
>handball
>ski jumping
>hockey (not NHL)
rest should go to

>not rating Archery
>not rating field hockey

FOY

ok amerilel

>not calling it /succ/

REMOVE BURGER

lel copa de oro about to start too
only going to get worse

Gold Cup
Confederations Cup
U20 World Cup
Summer Friendlies

It never ends

Don't forget about the /trans/fer window and all the rumours and gossip

literally what cup

rename /asp/ to American Sports and move all yank shit there

ban "muh non-league" reddit tourists

yuropoors stop using American things

as if amerilard doesn't make endless brady thread 1 month ago

>it's an american gives his retarded opinion episode
Commercial board so you can move there when?

>AMERICAN SUE EUROPEANS FOR TOO MUCH BANTER

i mean, beyonce, lady gaga in the middle of a match?
is that a sport?

Separate board for all Real, Barca, PSG, Dortmund, Bayern, Chelsea, Arsenal faggots. The putrid smell emanating from them is unbearable.

>no rugby, boxing or tennis

conpletely agree with this. Then you could have the soccer video games in there too.

I think OP is mad because his crush has a divegrass playing bf

How about just doing the one thing we've been talking about since 18-1 birthed this board; Just as Sup Forums was made to serve as a sewer board to contain non-Americans, so should another board be made on which all global sports can be discussed by everyone else, thereby leaving Sup Forums to be comfortably American once again.

It satisfies everyone as we no longer have to deal with their faggot sports, and they dont have to suffer our special-snowflake, "WE WUZ WORLD CHAMPIONZ EVEN THO WEZ THE ONLY NIGGAS DAT BE PLAYIN DIS SPORT" retardation

This. I personally think it's childish to split the board's userbase like that because i love the sense of global community here, but because of all the autists on either side who try to turn this place into Sup Forums with all their butthurt exchanges, it probably would be for the best to create a /world-sp/ for everyone else.