Wtf?

Mods keep banning threads discussing the aoty. As a former hater myself; if you give it a try you may end up liking it

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/zHLC2PWJtvU
hotnewhiphop.com/lil-peep-come-over-when-youre-sober-pt-1-new-mixtape.117433.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

reposting this
as someone that listened to this and still think Peep is shit, Benz Truck is a good ass track. does he have anything else like this? only shit worth listening to on that album

Yah why did that thread just 404 lmao

>As a former hater myself

>as someone that listened to this and still think Peep is shit

Hows this tactic working out for record sales? Is it working?

LIL BO PEEP WITH A BRAND NEW BITCH

IN THE BACK OF THE CLUB WITH THE GOTHBOICLIQUE

Not gonna lie, former Lil Peep hater here. Come Over When You're Sober is my aoty.

I'm pretty sure it's because the person is ban evading. nothing to do with peep personally.

who is this person?
if this is an album cover it does not convey much beyond the sense of sight

(you) (you) (you) (you) (you) (you)
stop shilling
havent listened but now I jate ot because pf tou

Can you read? Are you aware of the Google search engine?

He's the future of emo.

youtu.be/zHLC2PWJtvU

anybody got a download

I prefer Lil Pump

I disagree with your opinion. Pretty generic lyricism over a poor rhythm, drowned out by an EDM 1, 1-2, 1, 1-2, snare beat.

I can fully read and comprehend the English language, but I do not care to search for "white guy with pot leaf tattoo, inverted cross tattoo, come over when you're sober"
I am happy he used the correct context of "you're." Don't see too much of that these days.

I will also say he has some awfully chosen and poorly thought out tattoos. Take at least 6 months before deciding to get any tattoo, it is a great rule of thumb

hotnewhiphop.com/lil-peep-come-over-when-youre-sober-pt-1-new-mixtape.117433.html

You have to be 18 years or older to browse Sup Forums.

Yep it's actually pretty good.
Bendz Truck, Brightside, Save That Shit and the second half of U Said are my favourites.

I hope Pt 2 is more rap focused. I hope he uses the first cover he posted for the album

It's on YouTube, Spotify, sound cloud, iTunes etc

good comeback bud.
my goodness, accusations just appear out of thin air when people have nothing of note to respond with. C'mon kid, I have been here for quite some time.

Do you remember the hype of N.E.R.D in 2009? Because I do.
I also remember browsing Sup Forums in 2005.

But, hey.
I give my opinion, user says
>gotta be 18 or durr durr

You have failed our community.

>spotify
>apple music
i wanna download it man

You are a new kind of stupid I've never seen before.

I like it but you gotta admit, it's kinda scumthug All Time Low.

Even before this artist decided to get a Lisa Simpson tattoo on his jugular? Or a Daddy tattoo across his chest?

Not sure there mate, I feel pretty good about my life decisions in comparison to this "artist" and to fans such as yourself who support his music.

t. beta nu-male

Alpha men don't think, they do.

It was OK. Didn't like it as much as Hellboy because Hellboy was just simpler. Much like $uicideboy$ sounding their best on My Liver and NTMIR. Simple, simple.

alrighty then. thanks for the logical discussion.

I never said I supported the guy.