yes

Every fucking day

I'm french, I took 4 times p/ month

Once a day
Twice a day if it's really hot outside.

usually between one week and a month

Once a day
Sometimes once every two days

Once a day usually after work cause I work the early morning, if it's hot I might take a shower at night too

Triangle

once a day. Being clean is just so much nicer than being dirty.

Once a week or rarer. I'd like to wash once a year, but it is not that common nowdays.

Once per 2 weeks cuz im lazy af

My sheets are perpetually permeated with dick smell from jerking off all the time, and there's no way in Hell I'm going to walk out the door in the morning after rolling around in them all night without showering.

Between once a day and once every 3 days. I don't keep to a good schedule.

Two times a day.
One after working or working out and one before I go to bed. An ice cold shower before going to bed makes me sleep like a toddler.

Every day, because I'm a functional member of society

really? ice cold showers tend to wake me up more than anything

Same

yeah that's weird about cold showers. In the morning they wake you up.
But in the evening I get like an energy crash after a cold shower. All muscles relax. And I fall asleep instantly.

Three times a day

Every time.

I take Viking baths. Saves time and money.

Once a piecost

every 2 weeks, but sometimes I try to do it every week.

Every other day, unless there's absolutely nothing happening in which case it's however long I can handle my hair being greasy, usually 4-6 days

Once a day, usually in the night, femanon here btw.

>femanon here btw.
No one gives a fuck btw

Once a day. Sometimes twice, when I go to the gym.

Maybe you should get your tits out for Sup Forums once a day too.... that or GTFO.

Thought some anons may like some female answers, asshole. Can tell girls don't like you since you speak so rudely to them.

Not attention seeking.

Every other day, because I rarely go outside.

0-6 times a day. I usually average three a day because I'm really fucking OCD about being clean.

6 times a day

Maleanon here btw.

>femanon here btw
>Not attention seeking

This with variations on cold showers.

>Not attention seeking
Attention seeking whore

every third day unless I have walked alot or been training... I feel so stiff and uncomfortable when I shower every day

Once a week, unless it is super hot/humid outside, then daily as necessary.
I work in air conditioning, so usually don't get hot/sweaty.

Completely attention seeking. Fuck off harpy.

Once a day and sometimes twice.

This
>Shower Evertim

twice a day. maybe three if i have nothing to do or feel tired or sad

Why being female had anything to do with the question is beyond me.

>only shower after sex
>MFW I fucking stink

It's every day bro

Once every two days

Before I leave the house so maybe once or twice a week.

Uh because pussy stinks?

Normally every 2 or 3 days sometimes on accident I'll go 4 but if skateboard that day then I shower, if I get sweaty at work or anything I'll shower that day or the next morning

TLDR;
>> Every other day on average

Twice a week on average.
Wash my hair and face daily to not look greasy.

Autistic maleanon btw

That's to much, you are hurting your skin and hair bro. I suffer from ocd tho so I can understand how hard it is not to shower if that is one of your ticks. I'm not sure your age but my OCD got better and better with age, 26 now and I hardly suffer from it at all, a few eye winks here or there or touching things a couple times but much better then making noises ad counting shit 24/7

Yeah it also experiences wetness throughout the day so daily underwear changes is a must. Not to mention periods.

once a week

if you do it more than once a week you disturb your natural oils and floras on your body and that causes harm to you

Once every day, except for weekends where I skip sunday.

Whenever I leave the house for longer than 15 minutes, and when I return; and whenever I feel sweaty when I don't have anywhere to go.
So at least twice a day.

Bi-weekly

i don't shower my anons. i bathe them.

>Bi-weekly
...a subscription to bi-weekly magazine would make the perfect gift for OP...

>Femanon
Prove it. Tits with timestamp

Dick cheese causes cancer.
Water won't wash away the natural oils, soap will. Don't use shampoo or body wash very day but wash your dick,asshole, armpits and feet with water.

>Dick cheese causes cancer.
Kek

Fucking neckbeards.
Drinking monster all day, gobbling down burgers, sitting all day infront of computer, jacking off 3 times a day, no socializing, no friends.
But hurr durr I shower once a week because it's so healthy. Not because you are a lazy disgusting fuck with no self respect.

If a girl would come near your unwashed dick, and she's gagging and about to throw up. That's her body giving her the signal: Don't go near this shit, this is bad for us.

But yeah must be healthy for you

shower every day with water, once a week with soap

Does it hurt to project that much?

toddlers barely fucking sleep you might wanna stop the cold showers

Who fucking care ?

Bait

I try to every other day. Unless im sweaty and balls start to smell

So you piss the bed ?

oh look
projection
the adult way of saying 'i know you are but what am i'

You're right. That's exactly what it is. Based on the amount of detail you provided I can only assume that you were describing yourself. I already knew what I was and you just told me what you were.

>>I feel offended because he literally described my life...he must be projecting

twice a day

K

Just wash your dick mate.
Trying to help you here

Daily

I'm a junky. So once a day

>work from home
>only leave the house for occasional food run
>shower once a week because idgaf
>QT Asian gf long distance, only shower daily when she is in town
Living the dream here