Guys, am I seeing a trend here with Trump vs Clinton?

Isn't that quite consistently going up towards Trump??

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_cYNzl2Dsys&feature=youtu.be
rasmussenreports.com/public_content/politics/elections/election_2016/white_house_watch
correctrecord.org/barrier-breakers-2016-a-project-of-correct-the-record/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Trump is basically nominee at this point
>Hillary already dropping because bernouts can't get their fuck you to the establishment

By July, Trump is probably going to have 50%.

It's just a shame we have to wait until January to inaugurate him.

wait till bernie looses and the berniebots finaly come to terms that Hillary IS the way to go. Imagine the face of drumpfkkkins. trumpy also got a boost when the "leftovers" pulled out of race, this will happen on the dem side. H8 to break it to ya buddy

No, Trump is polling well because he's the nominee. Hillary will get the same bump after she secures the nomination, and will eventually win the GE.

>ledditors 2 months ago
DRUMPF BTFO. See racists? Drumpf has no chance. The polls clearly show he's going to get destroyed in the GE.
>ledditors now
The polls are biased, besides it's too early to tell.

Damn, shills don't waste any time.

is everyone on Sup Forums a manlet. because you guys can't seem to learn.

What the hell is a drumpfkkkins?

Romney was a planet to ensure Obama got re-elected.

He played the same role Jeb would have played in ensuring Hillary got elected, in the scenario where Trump never ran.

THISObama got a huge bump in 2012 after the convention. GOP are sucking Trump's cock in overdrive.

It's still way too early before the election to make any big calls, but this is a good trend.

>Romney was a planet to ensure Obama got re-elected.

Trump has single handily ensured Latinos never vote GOP again for a 100 years. This is my definition a planet candidacy.

look up "risk aversion"

and then read a LOT of books

>damage control
maga
kek

For all the Trump shills on here, just a reminder Trump is a KKK member and minorities will never vote for him. You already lost.

Good thing illegals can't vote then. That was a close one.

I remember when Sup Forums was still supporting Randlet and claimed Trump was a Hillary plant (which is more feasible than Romney considering Romney was a Republican for over 20 years atm)

>Good thing illegals can't vote then.

Every Hispanic person is illegal? What's it like being a racist piece of shit who will lose this election? You are a a CRACKER

Sup Forums has been Trump Country since like August.

There were only like 5 real Rand supporters. The rest were trolls.
Much in the same way of "I'm now a #CruzMissile" jokes.

>Sup Forums has been Trump Country since like August.

As someone who always been anti-Trump this is not true at all.

1/4 Trump
1/4 Rand
1/4 Sanders
1/4 Carson

This was pol in 2015

Now it's

3/4 Trump
1/4 Clinton

>Rasmussen and Fox News polls showing the Republican candidate ahead
>Every other poll says otherwise

Oh boy, it's 2012 all over again.

That's glorious

>3/4 Trump
>1/4 Clinton

>Sup Forums
>Clinton

BTFO... m8, that is the worst b8 ever. There seriously is not a single Clinton supporter on Sup Forums.

Trumps favorablility can only go up unless he fucks up big time. While crooked Hillarys popularity can only decline.

That poll is from 2014 though, google it.

Gravis also gave him a big bump, even PPP shows trump having rising trend. New hamspire even had a poll out the other day where he is only behind by 1%
Cucks like you are going to get btfo hard. If he wins NH than PA is a sure thing

And Clinton is only, what? 1% behind in Georgia?

>BTFO... m8, that is the worst b8 ever. There seriously is not a single Clinton supporter on Sup Forums.

There are. I'm one. And so is every other Sanders voter. Democrats will rally around Clinton after the convention in the same way we did in 2008 for our boy Obama. Remember 2012?

Also CBS gave trump a 5% bump in one fucking month from their last poll. Do you understand trends?

Why are you using an outdated image, buddy?

Drumpf for a name he never had, kkk apparently because he's racist?

>Why are you using an outdated image, buddy?

TRUMPFAGS ON FUCKING SUICIDE WATCH!

Clintons win when they play the underdog card. What if Trump wins too much?

It shows the same poll, retard. Look at the OP image and third poll down
Leftists are this retarded

That tends to happen when a candidate wraps up a nomination, which Trump has done while Sanders continues his zombie campaign. I'm sure you'll also be shocked when both candidates get a boost after the conventions.

>There are. I'm one. And so is every other Sanders voter. Democrats will rally around Clinton after the convention in the same way we did in 2008 for our boy Obama. Remember 2012?

See, this here lads is how to masterfully troll.

SeeKill yourself

No one can stop him!
youtube.com/watch?v=_cYNzl2Dsys&feature=youtu.be

rasmussenreports.com/public_content/politics/elections/election_2016/white_house_watch

Why are you using an outdated image, buddy?

Sanders has been yelling at corporations and special interests since the beginning. Why would they rally around the most corrupt person in politics?

NRA endorsement just got him 1 million more votes

Moron

Bbbut just muh fox news and rasmussen

Trump isn't REALLY going up guize

>Why would they rally around the most corrupt person in politics?

He said so. He wants a Democrat in the white house because a Republican like trump would be a fucking disaster. We cannot have 8 more yeas of trickle down economics like under the Bush administration.

>Polls show Trump is going to lose to Clinton
>Trumpfags somehow think that means Trump is going to beat Clinton

>I don't understand trends or someone jumping 5% in a month
Hurr shes winning now trump fags! Miliband has got this in the bag!

JIDF detected. I don't get why you people aren't on the Trump Train. He's 100 percent an Israel shill and will probably let you guys genocide the Palestinians like you so desperately want to.

Anyway, Hilary may get a bounce post convention, but I'd say the divide between Berniebros and Hilary is pretty wide. Far wider than the divide between Hilary and Obama. Plus, a lot of Berniebros appear to be set to back Trump, ie. polls like the ones out of WV.

Obama also got out the black vote in a way that Hilary never will. Trump will also likely peel off a larger slice of black voters than Romney and increase the white share of votes. Things are looking pretty good.

>Trumpfags somehow think that means Trump is going to beat Clinton

Trumpfags are alex jones conspiracy fags who think all the US presidents are lizard people. I am so sick of these neo-con cuckservatives invading pol.

you know what the major difference is?
The media lied during a debate to make Obama look good and embarass romney.

With Trump. the media can lie or tell the truth, it doesnt matter. Trump still looks good regardless.

>your boy

Dems R Real Racis

>JIDF detected. I don't get why you people aren't on the Trump Train. He's 100 percent an Israel shill and will probably let you guys genocide the Palestinians like you so desperately want to.

>JIDF
>anti-Israel

Explain your logic?

I said they. Bernfags will get butthurt as soon as they'll know that their paychecks went to their nemesis. They'd vote third party like Green or they'd stay home.

>The state needs your money goy
Even JFK was for tax cuts across the board

you know that Trump won a lot of hispanic districts in the primary, right?
In texas he won several border counties that are 90% hispanic.

>Trumpfags are alex jones conspiracy fags who think all the US presidents are lizard people. I am so sick of these neo-con cuckservatives invading pol.

Sup Forums is tired of the CTR HillShills.

>correctrecord.org/barrier-breakers-2016-a-project-of-correct-the-record/

There is no trends. It's constantly fluctuating.

60% of them will go hilldog, the rest will go all over the fucking place

Wow, the position of the same poll was switched. You fail.

Kill yourself.

>neo con cuckservatives
Said the guy supporting $hillary. Do you really believe she will be able to survive Trump exposing her past? He was under fire for the past year. Clinton has been in shadow. Bernie could beat her by throwing her shit back at her.

i thought trump wanted to make the tax-free threshhold 25000 per year?

No they are not you moron, every poll that reported last month shows things going trumps direction this month. There isn't a single that went plus hilldog this month

JIDF has been shitposting on Trump since the beginning.

Trump supports Israel and will probably support your Greater Israel project and "one" Jerusalem.

I don't get it. Do you hate white people that much or something?

this never fails to make me laugh

>They'd vote third party like Green or they'd stay home.

Primary voters vote over 90% in the general election m8. Highest percentage of voters in the country.

It virtually would be at that point.

I honestly don't understand how anyone can think Trump has a chance.

Just like last election Romney only won white vote while lost minority vote to Obama.
Same thing will happen again, Trump will win white male vote while Hillary wins women and minority vote. it's the truth and you know it.

You honestly just need to reduce the shitskin margins . Less of a black voter turn out this time boads well, whites are still the majority of the population

You're forgetting that Bernfags are new to this shit. You're assuming they'd all be able to forgive her for cheating and beating their hero Shillary shills could go to Bernie but not the reverse.

>Romney was a planet

This, GE polls are worthless until Hernia Panders drops out.

We do have a chance this time around, but there will be no more chances if Trump doesn't win. The minority population will be far too large after 8 years of democrats in the presidency and the SCOTUS.

fuck you I did it first

I doubt as many niggers will go out of their way to vote for Hillary like they did for Obama

>You're forgetting that Bernfags are new to this shit.

Bernfags aren't stupid. They aren't going to give up. They are building a movement. That means it takes time. If Bernie got this far with just small donors and no real ground game for president prior to running imagine what we can do in 2024 with someone like Elizabeth Warren or Alan Grayson running for president?

But this time white women will most likely vote less Republican and more Democrat because "muh woman president", blacks and hispanics will never vote trump because "raiuzst".

loving every laugh

Go to hell leaf, you didn't use the correct Romney meme image.

>I doubt as many niggers will go out of their way to vote for Hillary like they did for Obama

Black people tend to vote on average the same percentage. Sorry you are a racist idiot. If anything why do you assume whites will vote for Drumpf? What does a billionare who hates everyone in any way benefit white people?

Hillary isn't anywhere near as charismatic as Obama. Nice get tho

Isn't that the moon? You big cheese-head

>repost of my joke
>unoriginal meme image

fuck off britslime

> drumpfkkkins
You forget how butthurt and cheated your fellow progressive cucks feel. Not to mention bern victims are the most militant, enthusiastic amd freshest of the party at this point, every realistic person knows hillary is the nominee at this point, even r/berniesandersforpresident know she is, besides these polls are questioned " if it was hillary vs trump who would you vote for?" I fail to see how the convention would somehow bump that

>Hillary isn't anywhere near as charismatic as Obama. Nice get tho

People don't vote based off that. They vote based off policy and issues.

Haha I called him Drumpf haha.

Sup Forums BTFO

fuck off hillary shill

LOL

>vote based of policy and issues

kek

Lolwut? 90% of Obama voters were "He's an articulate black man" types

paid hillary shill alert.

get him out

deport the faggot

>They vote based off policy and issues
Yeah, like 50 years ago. Voters have become increasingly dumb over the past half century

>People don't vote based off that. They vote based off policy and issues.
is this the 1700s?

>voting logic and policy
>Murica