>more like blacks suck at keeping things

>power
>wealth
>kids
>jobs
>clean records
>it real

Man i hate blacks

Even if the Egyptians were blacks, why do all of them think they all descended from the royal class? They could have been the peasants or slaves.

You too

Hey fag, just to check. You dumb?

Egypt, how do you guys feel about this KANGZ business?

I don't remember blacks claiming Egypt was black before the Obama presidency

That's okay, we hate you as well, sandnigger.

FIND YOUR GODDAMN PLANE BEFORE YOU OBSESS OVER SHIT LIKE THIS!

They have been doing it since the 70s. The social media made the west to go full retarded

thats because you're at most 20 or because black supremacy didn't really need a reason to sprout until race relations were shit

please find plane

Hey arab, we can't help it you sold us these no good slaves! I for one want a refund!

>mfw Sup Forums thinks they are more credible than The National Geographic

A couple of dynasties were East African empires who took over Egypt. But they were not Egyptian. And they aren't even related to West Africans, whom African Americans are descended from.

WE DEM GYPTIANZ

What is it with "gangsters" dropping their pants to present their butts? Is there a secret homosexual sect in the Ghetto Negro world?

WE WUZ EESTI N SHIT

See

Do niggers actually belive they used to be pharaohs and ruled anything other but huts made from mud and shit ?

And you must be about the same age if you think bad race relations are anything new. This is the way they've been for ages, we just had a weird lull. Also, even the KANGZ thing isn't super new. Look at the NOI back in the day.

Anyone is more credible than those 5 pixels you just posted.

Most fashion trends consistst of people copying something and not understanding WHY. Like, someone creates a practical piece of clothing for work or sport, others think it's cool and they copy it, forgetting why it was used originally.

For loose pants, it was hand me downs that didn't fit right. They saw the cool guys wearing loose clothing, so they copied it, completely forgetting WHY they dressed like that.

actual pic of op rn.

>Start from top, be so stupid you lose everything

Good job.

>The slave holders become slaves

Lion king calls it the circle of life

yo if niggas can't keep it real what the fuck they got left

EYGPTIANS WERE FUCKING CAUCASOID

YOU HEAR IT

CAUCASOIIIID

satan trips of truth

ARYANZ

Actually, I don't think this is blaming whites at all.

This appears to be from the hotep movement I've been hearing about.

They seem to be criticizing black culture/modern black behavior and want to better themselves.

If that's the case, then I don't give two shits if that movement believes blacks descended from Egyptians. Just get your fucking shit together and stop being niggers.

Real nigga hours aka "peak time of crime"

Well I'll be damned.

Go find plane

It's because they believe that wearing properly fitting clothes is white culture so by sagging their pants or wearing an XL tee shirt they are showing off their "proud black" culture.

Why does this one Egyptian citizen keep coming on pol and saying he hates white people?

>implying 98% of ancient egyptians didn't eke out an existence of farming staple grains and pushing big rocks around until dying of old age in their late 30s

instagram.com/ogodbutchy/
soundcloud.com/lilignorant

DELETE FUCKING EVERYTHING

Even if the shit about Egyptians being niggers is true, not sure why you would blame whites for where you are now.

It's Jews who control the narrative, they are doing it to whites too. Go read a book by black nationalists.

If only it were that easy for them to assimilate

you must be young then, you have the black hewbrews who have been shouting this since early 90s

>tfw black

Literally none of my black mates are on this "we wuz kangz" bullshit

Swear to god its exclusivley American niggers or its just white dudes posting these kangz images

CHIRP CHIRP

*pecks at ground*

CAW CAW

*eats worm*

WE

*sits on power line*

WUZ

*instinctively scans for cats*

DINO

*shits on people below*

SAWRS

*flies into window and dies*

Couldn't white people just post pictures of Julius Caesar, Charlemagne and Peter the Great?

WE IZ STILL KINGZ AND SHIET

Hi there cuckmehd!

kek
what's this, medikit?

Supposedly this was never mentioned once in his African Notebook.

Unpaid child support

10/10

Birb

They've been doing it forever.

Ayyy, are you the guy that's responsible for that video series?

Jigs should march on Egypt and take back what is rightfully theirs.

He's the only poster I recognise frequently haha. Always the same shit. We wuz .... and he seems deadly serious hoho.

tagthesponsor

they exposed some real deviants on instagram. like teh women who would fly over to saudi arabia to get shat on for money

It's just american niggers man.

Most Euro blacks have recent ties to africa and some semblance of cultural roots.

American niggers are desperate to latch onto anything aside from WE WUZ IN CHAINZ AND WE MADE PEANUT BUTTER AND SHIIIT

youtube.com/watch?v=TIhi8bi39NU

THIS IS LOGICALLY CRUSHING

I AM NOW A SILLY CRUZMISSILE

wow...really makes you think...chirp

Yeah, the black panthers believed that.

DEGENERACY
REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Hold me, I'm dying from laughter. This shit is fabricated, right?

Egyptians were middle eastern.... We checked their DNA.

Egyptians were never enslaved and brought to America, they were the ones doing the enslaving. Why do dindus think they are all descended from Pharaohs? Do they seriously think people would go into Africa, go all the way to Egypt, KO the Pharaoh and his kids and his wife and ship them to the US?

thanks, brĂ´u

You want me to add you to them?! I'm only gay for one hour!

no that real not jokeing

One of them actually was a KANG, though. Or at least was mixed with a KANG.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_DNA-tested_mummies

Ramesses III had the KANG's haplogroup.

holy shit your a nigger killer moar

Nah, I just wanted to say I really like your stuff. You're doing this movement a great service.

They miss that blonde journalist they mass raped. They're heartbroken.

Coprohilia hahha cant breave anymore
fucking arabanimals

To be honest I would do some gay shit for 50k too, it's easy money

And they were used to bring us back to the bottom.

These black people always say how blacks were kings and ruled everything, and whites never did nothing and were to stupid to do anything. Greeks were black, Romans were black, basically everyone of importance up until very recently. Whites did nothing, couldn't do nothing... niggers lords of the earth.

Yet we rule the world and they live in filth killing each other for shoes and fried chicken. If we were so weak and they had everything and were so powerful, how did we so easily take it from them?

I wish it was just white dudes trolling blacks. But nope this shit is real.

I got you senpai

I'm only gay when I drink Tequila I can add you to my videos but you have to post a picture of your ass!

All the WE WUZ KANGZ aside - even if it's true, whose fault was that?

>I want to shit all over you. Like i mean it. All over. You're gonna be swimming in it and doing backstrokes.

>can I bring a friend over?

Fucking KEK