I need to make 1000$ in 3 weeks so I can buy some plane ticket to go travel with my gf. How can I do this ?

I need to make 1000$ in 3 weeks so I can buy some plane ticket to go travel with my gf. How can I do this ?

Please give any tips you have

go to a cam site and charge tokens to put stuff up your butt or peehole.

fags will gladly pay if you're cute enough.

Get literally any $10 an hour job.

get credit card

What will happen if you don't earn 1000$? Will she go alone on a trip or both of you won't go?

post ad on graigslist

>cute str8 boi will sux ur penis even tho it disgusts me for only $50

you'll have that $1000 in no time user!

This

are you my boyfriend?

Can't, I'm a full time university student
I guess we both won't go

Student loan?

You guess or are you certain? Tell me the truth, will she go without you?

if you're planning a $1000 trip and you don't already have $1000 sitting around, you're too broke to go on the trip
you're probably one unlucky event away from bankruptcy
start saving some money so you won't be a poorfag for your whole life

She will not want to go alone, but she should. I guess it's better than nothing

>she should
Are you a cuck?

nigga I'm in med school do you really think I'm going to be a poorfag my whole life

kys normie

Nah I just don't really care

You don't care about your gf?

No, I don't

Good

She'll go with her other boyfriend, girls always have a backup plan.

most people asking similar questions on Sup Forums are failures who still work fast food in their mid 20s
sounds like you'll do better
in the meantime, maybe you should go on cheaper trips

>You don't care about your gf?
Are you retarded? What is the point of this thread then?

>i-i-i don't care you guys..
>its really just meh to me tbh
>please tell me how to get money so my gf does get fucked by negros alone on a trip

This

The point of this thread?

Spiderman

It's always about the Spiderman.

Start working or pawn all your shit.

Mate. Just get a $10 an hour job and work 8 hours every week day. Before you mention that you're a full time university student so am I. I do the exact thing I'm telling you to do.

Problem: have good study but also gold digging gf

Solution : dump gf, finish study. get younger gold digger.

Yeah op I go to uni and work in a prison.

It's also a good way to remove your student debt after you finish university. This guy is retarded for spending it on a holiday.

kekd

i agree he's retarded for spending it on a holiday, but since he's in med school $1000 will barely make a scratch in his student loan debt

I know that but if he kept it up that debt would be gone in 1-2 years.

what the fi??

I don't want to help someone who has a girlfriend, you already are lucky enough

If you don't care about her, just don't go.

If you really want to, sell all your stuff (including the device you fucking made this thread on), I've got another way of making money which I would gladly tell you, but I don't want to post it on Sup Forums, got discord OP?

Suck 100 dicks for $10 a piece?

10 rich nigga dicks for 100$

No but seriously, if op is reading this give me your fucking discord

I can tell you how, but it will require effort. In every one of these threads I've ever replied to, I've ended up wasting my time and been completely ignored because you're not interested in hearing how you can *earn* money. So if you're just looking to get money without labour, ignore this message and I'll know not to waste my time.

Earn $333 a week. Done.

That's a little under 5 dicks a day for those 3 weeks. Anyone could do that!

>ifunny watermark
you fucking normie

Tell us

You're in med school and too stupid to come up with $1000?

Tell method

crime

How the fuck can syrian refugees come up with a 1000 to illegally sail to greece but OP and his fancy med school can't?

I have a terrible feeling I'm wasting my time, but I'll bite.

You need to learn how to hustle. I made a living for years by hustling. It's how you survive on the street. If you're creative and energetic, you can make a good bit of money. Hustling means making quick, sketchy deals, and never doing the same thing twice. You cut your slice and then switch to something different so you avoid cutting people's grass and getting yourself caught. It's sometimes referred to as the "grey market": not technically illegal, but not altogether wholesome either.

For example, I found a whole bin of leather belts at a department store on sale for 50 cents each, clearly a clear-out sale. I bought the entire bin, bought a $75 itinerant's license which made it legal to sell door to door, then sold them all for $5 each or 3 for $10. With the profit from that, I sunk it all into a wholesale lot of incense for 10 cents a pack and sold it door to door in the student ghetto at 50 cents a pack -- still half the price they'd pay at the dollar store.

In two days, I turned $25 into $600. It took a lot of work and the ability to spot the opportunities, but anyone can do it. When I had nothing else, I had a bucket and a squeegee and I'd offer to wash windows at stores for $10 a pop. I'd hit a whole mini-mall and could clear $100 in a couple of hours.

Hustling won't make you rich, but you can make a decent living from it if you have the ambition and imagination.

matched betting. leveragebet dot com

Going door to door with belts seems like some serial killer scenario. Geez did you grow up in the depression or were you raised by someone who was? Your life is a cruel joke. You're better off doing similar stuff on Amazon to avoid the autism.

A good sales person can sell anything.

Yeah, that's what I thought. I don't know why the fuck I bothered. None of you lazy millennial turds have the drive or imagination to survive by hustling. Which I guess is good for me, since it means less competition. But I really need to stop wasting my time casting my pearls before you idiots.

Even a good idea? A concept?
>selling cheap belts and incense
>casting my pearls

If you are a full time student you are at school till like 3 or 4? Get a job for the afternoon. You are just being lazy and want people to give you money instead of working hard for it your self.

There's literally a market for salesconcepts, and business strategies.

That's what you got out of it because you're a mouth-breathing moron. I've done literally hundreds of different things, which is the whole point of what I was explaining. I had an "in" with a chemist, so I sold janitorial concentrates to businesses for a while at less than half what they'd pay in a supermarket. I found a guy who loved bicycles and had access to old, obsolete computers, and a guy who loved old, obsolete computers and had access to a bunch of rusty old bicycles, and middle-manned a series of swaps which left me in possession of an antique Monopoly board and enough cash to pay the rent. I approached a charity and made them a bunch of donation boxes which I then placed in stores and regularly emptied -- in exchange for half the take.

There are a multitude of ways to turn a quick buck and I'm happy to tell people about them, but there's no point. None of you have the fucking brains or ambition to do it. I think this will be the last time I bother replying to one of these threads.

OP talk with your local corner distributor about cleveland steamers. They sell for really well, very popular among the more obese population.

You expect me to read all that? Do what trump did. Borrow money from your dad and become king of the western world. It's easier.

Suck dicks for three fiddy

>Go on Craigslist for quick 1 time jobs.
>Call law/landscaping companies, some will let you work for even a single day if you want to, especially smaller starting businesses will pay you cash.
>Try Amazon Mechanical Turk, but the pay is shit for your time frame.
>Go donate plasma, can get at least $80-$100 doing it twice per week.

You have to put some effort in. There is no "get rich quick" scheme outside of doing something illegal. So idk what you expect to hear from Sup Forums of all places about gaining wealth.

I mean lawn, not law

Make her pay for that shit.