Be some asshole

>be some asshole
>know a dyke for 2 yrs
>get close over that time
>i'm the guy she tells all her stuff to and vice versa, but not sexually interested because lol dick
>"but if I were straight, you'd be my bf"
>hella mixed signals, we kissed and shit before
>i'm done yo
>the amount of mental gymnastics required for this orbit ain't worth it no mo
I'm stuck between sitting her down and talking it through and just ghosting her altogether; wat do

also dubs and I will do whatever requested in this building that doesn't maim or kill me

Talk to her dude
Also piss out the window

I'm the type of fuckcheese to logic my way through everything and effectively annoy people with my reasoning. I usually got shit on lock when it comes to speech, but I'll admit, I'm at a loss here

I'm just gonna keep dumping nudes until someone talks to me
so ronery

But not worth losing a friend over, talk to her tell her how you feel and try to work something out from there, you probably won't get what you want but will set things straight for both of you and possibly find a way ahead
Also piss out of the window

We've had this convo before though
I just kinda relapsed on being a fuckin cuck

Tell her to date you or you'll off yourself

Then explain how you feel and that you have to stop all contact with her, don't just ghost her she deserves better then that
Also piss out the window

God damn OP, might be a little too soon to give up. Play the game a bit and stay friends. Get closer to her and get drunk with her one night and see how far you can go. It seems like she's more likely to fuck you than she would date you.

Or you could try this
Also piss out the window

We've gotten drunk and kissed a couple times but she's went back on all of them.
She also admits having no problem with fucking dudes, but not wanting anything to do with them after; all the while also saying that I'm a good partner in a less dickinpussy manner. That horseshit don't make any sense and I'm too neurotic for all of this

ITT: Beta repeatedly calls himself a dick from the friendzone

That about says it; do you have any suggestions

try to get her to fuck or suck.
maybe she would like your dick.
i find that lesbians usually just like girls more, but will sometimes go for the flesh train.

nigga are you stupid, it will go nowhere, just leave it, just let her kiss you and shit, she could not do that and you'd be the kissless virgin you sound like you are. If something happens, something happens, don't try to force shit and find yourself a girl that'll fuck you.

If you made your intentions clear and she don't want you that way, then ghost her, cause it sounds like she just wants you as an available earpiece/baggage rack.

Nigga, I know all that shit
I'm just terrible with having female friends because I usually do end up fucking them or wanting to fuck them
I also just known her and know a lot about her, so it would stand to reason that we should be good friends, but I'm trying real hard and subtle to eat this pussy and it's just not working out because I have to constantly lie to myself to believe I'm getting somewhere

>jumex
good shit bro, but everyone knows del valle is superior

I'll check it out mydude

Is she hot?

You're not going to get it and you're obviously attracted to her. Make your own goddamn decisions.

>dyke
>She also admits having no problem with fucking dudes, but not wanting anything to do with them after
Pick one. Sounds like she's just specifically not interested in you that way, bud.

Either go for it and do damage control later. Don't and stop asking us to make this shit happen. You either go for it or you don't. Its that simple.

Just ghost her, she's still got a female mind and won't understand the "let's not be friends anymore" ever had an ex gf? See... just gotta make em hate you in order for them to Fuck off

There is nothing wrong about asking a thread full of random niggas for unbiased advice
I figured that, but I've assuming shit that isn't what it actually is. I'll have to ask about that one directly, thanks
I'm weighing out my options myguy
Don't worry
all but one of my exes dislike me
way ahead of ya