What went wrong ?

What went wrong ?
Barca didn't even made a fantastic match and , they are far away from their 2015 level. They didn't created a lot of chances by themselves and still scored 6 goals, 4 of them were fucking gift from the defense, 3 of them happened during the last 7 minutes.
How could PSG choke like that ?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6OGnR9Ssc3U
instagram.com/p/BRZR6fYgIt9/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

They thought parking the bus was a good idea

>what happened
PSG aspergers + refball

dont be mad lol, barça were just better bro, scatalan pride worldwide!

Now you know what it's like to be British in Europe. British teams get cheated constantly, no one cares as everyone hates the English, you could've prevented this a long time ago.

They allowed the game to hang on one penalty decision which, at the Camp Nou, when Barca are desperate, will ALWAYS be given. It's completely their fault

Parked the bus without Mouyes on the bench

you're not british shamus

Di Maria one on one with the Keeper, Mascherano slides in from behind and kicks him.

Mascherano admitted after the game that he fouled Di Maria, no replays of the foul were shown live, this proves the match was fixed.

Why didn't Di Maria protest to the ref then?

We choked

>no replays of the foul were shown live
there are no good replays, period. All you could see was Di Maria taking 10 seconds to shoot and then it looks like he tripped over himself. I know what Masche said but you just can't see it. Plus PSG didn't really protest on that one

Actually, I am. I'm of Cambro Norman extraction on my father's side, my mother was born and raised in London. My DNA points to a Breton origin.

I would say I'm more British than an English person.

Cavani should have killed off the game when he had that one on one and did the most pathetic finish I've ever seen from a supposed elite striker.

He did after rolling around on the ground in pain. Cameras avoided him, totally fixed.

As it is fixed

> 20 capchas later

We had a replay in France and I thought Marserano didn't touched Di Maria, but if he says himself that it was a pen...

He hooked Di Maria's leg, in Ireland that is a legitimate maneuver in Hurling. He Hooked Di Maria as he was kicking the ball.

uefa has been pushing for a clasico final before ronaldo and messi retire for years now

it's just that it's so blatant now that you can only guess that they don't give a shit anymore when people denounce the fixing

the tactics were completely wrong and then the momentum and the fact that it was virtually impossible for them to lose with 10 minutes left paralyzed them

psg literally made 4 passes in the last 10 minutes, 3 of them were kick offs after receiving a goal. It was a major meltdown

di maria fucked up a 1vs1 and let himself go to the ground

as soon as he realized the ref wasn't buying it he stood up and continued playing, didn't even complain to the ref

bet you've got irish hair

>uefa has been pushing for a clasico final
>giving madrid the easiest draws and barcelona the hardest ones
lmao manolo

>di maria fucked up a 1vs1 and let himself go to the ground
>as soon as he realized the ref wasn't buying it he stood up and continued playing, didn't even complain to the ref
Mascherano admitted he legitimately fouled Di Maria. You're lying to yourself you filthy piece of trash, Barcelona should be swallowed by the sea.

As in?

> Just a reminder that gingers are a minority in this country

Like when Madrid played Bayern in the semis and beat the shit out of them?

No S2

>Mascherano admitted he legitimately fouled Di Maria
he said he was playing 'to the limit of the rules'

thinking you probably watched the full game only to get owned in the last seconds makes this victory even sweeter

I would pay to see your mongy face when the last goal went in lmao

what a nice sunny day in barcelona today

First goal : ping pong, no tactic can prevent that
Second goal : OG, no tactic can prevent that
Third goal : Slippy Meunier, no tactic can prevent that
Fourth goal : Chirurgical free kick, no tactic can prevent that
Fifth goal : Refball, no tactic can prevent that
Sixth goal : Climax maximus, no tactic can prevent that

Paris players were in a context/situation they have never been before and fell in a comfort zone, this is why they were technically bad. But actually, the scheme was good, 3-1 was more than enough and 3-2 if the refs (or Di Maria) weren't blind. But the magic acted.

>Spanish
>pay

ayy lmao

>poop

There's your answer.

Kek

>I would pay to see your mongy face when the last goal went in lmao

I was actually telling the people I watched the match with, that Barcelona should float crosses into the box, so my reaction was one of vindication, I literally told the people around me that I was right.

Also
Barcelona are literally ISIS

I don't care about the rest of your sperging argument with the potato but for fucks sake give the Mascherano thing a fucking rest

He LITERALLY admits it was a fault, I don't think his words can take much more twisting from you at this point

youtube.com/watch?v=6OGnR9Ssc3U

>defender fouled a player and got away with it
oh wow it's literally nothing, congratulations

damn UEFA is so clever and macchiavelian they even considered that

kind of surprising the Barça v Real final has never happened considering they're such evil masterminds uh

BARCELONA DELENDA EST

>bayen 10-2
>barca epic comeback

is this the best CL year ever?

?

point is Mascherano admits it's a penalty, the potato was right and you're full of shit

>Best CL year
CL has been absolute shit the last decade and this year is no exception.

Maybe if you're a complete faggot.

Which you are. So for you, yeah, another great Champions League year.

do you think everybody listens every radio station? ay

unlike you and potatoman, some of us were actually celebrating after yesterday's game instead of crying at home looking for any consolation bits in interviews and replays lmao

>that was a penalty
>HAHA no it wasn't
>even Mascherano admitted it was a penalty
>HAHA no he didn't
>yes he did, look
>W-WELL AT LEAST I HAD FUN

jesus fuck you are DENSE

Lots of great matches senpaitachi, we really are living in the golden era

I really think yesterday's match turned a lot of people off from the sport. You just can't allow for such poor officiating on that big of a stage.

Quite a few people have genuinely said enough is enough.

Full damage control

Bit of an exaggeration. The officiating was nowhere near as bad as Chelsea/Barcelona 09 or Italy vs South Korea in the 02 world cup.

Three major decisions people say the refs got wrong

Neymar not getting sent off for the kick out at Marquinhos - I personally thought it should have been a red but I can understand why the ref might think it's a bit harsh and only gave the yellow

Di Maria fouled by Mascherano - Di Maria already took the shot and missed. Never a foul.

Second penalty - Awful decision but most people thought it was a foul in real time so I can see why the ref fucked up.

>mascherano said it was penalty
>not what I heard him say
>he said it in this interview in some spanish radio
>I don't listen to that station
>ññggññgeee yuo aer dens
lmao AL CARRER manolo

>Quite a few people

barcelona has more customers so uefa wants them in the next round

This, but more than just asperger imo. Force 10 autism at this point.

I don't know, man. I had a blast yesterday.

Shitty ref calls happen all the time, but at the end of the line blaming a 6-1 loss on bad ref calls is fucking pathetic. PSG parked the bus from the opening whistle and only played actual football for less than five minutes in the game. They gave it away.

>Di Maria already took the shot and missed. Never a foul.
that's irrelevant. a foul is a foul even if the player already lost possession

>What went wrong ?
-PSG shit themselves
-Emery thought it would be a good idea to park the bus with fucking Thiago Silva and a teenage defender with no experience
-Lucas
-Di Maria memeing the biggest chance of the game. Pass this one to Cavani and it's game over for Barça
-Aurier is a monkey and can't defend for shit. (look at that last goal lmao)

>2 refball goals
>"you can't blame the referee for this loss!"

>two offside goals for Barcelona
>two penalties to Barcelona
>no clear penalty given to PSG

Why aren't you lads on the 'Uefalona' bandwagon yet? Yesterday's match was matchfixed to the high heavens and back.

First one was definitely a penalty. It wasn't deliberate, and definitely unfortunate, but his fall impeded Neymar.

there is also the handball from a barca player in their box. that was another penalty not given to PSG

>Barcelona wins
>Gets some decisions their way in doing so

WAHHHHHHHHHHH WAHHHHHHHH UEFALONA
IT WAS THE REFS FAULT THEY WON
LET ME IGNORE ALL THE DECISIONS THAT WENT AGAINST BARCELONA
LET ME EXAGGERATE ALL THE ONES THAT WENT FOR THEM
LET ME NOT ACKNOWLEDGE THEY'RE AN INCREDIBLY TALENTED TEAM THAT ARE JUST BETTER THAN EVERYONE
MUH DISGRACE
MUH REFBALL
WAHHHHHH

>some decisions
>we

PSG is just that bad.

That was a ball shot against the arm that the defender used to catch his fall during an attempted block. Only an incredibly pedantic ref would give a penalty for that.

A similar hands ball happened on the other side of the pitch moments before and the ref let that slide as well.

You dont even speak spanish u mick

U dont know exactly what he said or meant

>he was playing 'to the limit of the rules'
but the penalties given to barca were even less to the limits of the rules than the one denied to PSG

being involuntary means he doesn't get a yellow card, but he still blocked the ball with an arm inside the box that otherwie might have reached a PSG player for a potential goal, it was still a penalty

>player tackles
>arm supporting player against ground (no penalty)
>rival tries back pass instead of cross, mascherano can't even see it
>completely involuntary
no penalty

rabbiot should have a red car in the last minutes
and people still say its fixed
what a bunch of french cucks

Good luck finding a ref who will give a penalty for something like that when it's that early in the game.

since when a handball i not a penalty if it's not volountary? is that a rule only for barcelona?

>""""""top""""""""" team takes 6 (six) fuckin goals, 3 in under 5 minutes
>muh refball

cry more shitters, im not even a scatalano

so how do you want him to land on the ground you idiot, by just falling like a fish?

it is a rule faggot. in this position it is not a penalty, it would be a penalty if his hand was in the air.

Sup Forums is full of faggots not knowing basic refering rules...

>there is an extra official to watch out for what happens in the box

the ref should have consulted him dessu

>No refball during the first game
>""""""""""""""""""""""top"""""""""""""""""""""" team takes 4 (four) fucking goals, one of them by >Chokervani

Seems like Barça can't do it when Marquinhos is allowed to tackle

How the hell does this guy have 38 goals this season?

>grounded arm supporting a tackling player
>penalty
lmao

>Italinegros high on victim blaming

nothing surprising there

>Huddersfield defenders doing that all day against City and everyone claims it shouldn't be a pen
>Lahm did it all the time and it's never a penalty when he does it
>Defenders generally do this to avoid crosses and it's hardly called
>Bu-bu-but I've never seen it before and it should be a penalty because waaah Barca
Loving every hypocrite casual tear desu

arm is projected and gets in the way of a legitimate pass, penalty.

not that it excuses the horrible match psg made, they deserve to lose.

It's a rule for everyone. Ball to hand = no pen

This, play to win, dont play to not lose.

Also flopping.

they use earpieces for that you know

>arm is projected and gets in the way of a legitimate pass, penalty
false, an arm TOUCHING THE GROUND supporting a tackling player = no penalty

How Farcelona works: A Beginners´ Guide
1. Overall objective of Qatarlona: Sell shirts to make huge profits. Results are only an afterthought. Money is all that truly matters to the “club”

2. Take street kids from around the world and put them in a boarding school where they are treated with hGH and steroids from an early age and provided with fake Catalan passports so nationalists and bandwagoners will buy even more shirts. (I spent an afternoon in the fan shop at Camp Nou doing reconnaissance and players like Pedro and Bojan sold way more shirts than established foreign stars)

3. Bribe the media, UEFA and referees association so they portray the club and its´ players as being pure when in actual fact they are much worse cheaters than any other team in the world. (See: Missi spitting at people, Biscuits and other players diving). This campaign has been a massive success, as evidenced by the incredible number of brainwashed sheeple in the world and on Sup Forums who have bought into the Qatarlona/Missi myth

4. Twice a year for two weeks all first team players go on a retreat to a Swiss laboratory where Dr. del Moral (mentored by Dr. Fuentes) provides an extensive blood-doping cure to boost the stamina of players (see: Missi playing 80 games a year while true star players are often rested) and stem cell therapy to keep the old players fresh (see: Puyol, Keita, “Xavi”. Also, the unfortunate case of Abidal who got cancer from the treatment). The treatments are also responsible for Missi´s impotence that is currently being covered up by the Thiago conspiracy

continued...

5. Set up a system that plays the games on itself, but makes it look like individual players are talented. The media and UEFA ascribe goals and assists to Missi and “Xavi”, when all they have to do is put a foot on the ball during the play that the system carries out. Proof of this is also how a completely talentless monkey like Valdes can be the goalkeeper of what is allegedly a top 5 team in the world

6. Thiago (who is the son of Shakira and either Pep or Tito (further studies are required to determine who the two is responsible)) will make his debut for Qatarlona in around 15-16 years. Due to him being the alleged son of Missi he will sell an unprecedented amount of Farcelona and Catalan national team shirts (part of the deal Missi made was to give up his “son” to the club and region)

The worst thing? There is no end game, not even some evil plot that the Catalan syndicate (Rosell, Castillo, Guiu) are working towards. Only more and more Money to fund more “la masia” “talents” to continue the cycle described in this humble report. So to all the fanboys: You can continue being duped by supporting this organization if you want, I don´t even care anymore, but please PLEASE stop describing Farcelona as a “club” and PLEASE get off Missi´s cock. For your own sake, and because I care. You are embarrassing yourselves and your families (though I doubt any of you have any family left that you talk to)

said the mongol inbred

>They have internet in rapefugee camps
Impressed

Can someone that knows a lot more help me out here? I am confused about the Suarez (and Neymar) call but I've see arguments from both sides and don't know what to make of it. It seems like you can make a case either way.
Here are some good angles btw if ya want another look:

instagram.com/p/BRZR6fYgIt9/

For Neymar, he's looking for contact and gets it. I can see how a referee could call this a penalty but is it possible to have contact in the box and the ref determine that it wasn't enough? Or is any contact an automatic penalty?

As for Suarez, Marquinhos is beaten and appears to have lost the ball... that said, the contact on Suarez's leg(once again) is incidental. Marquinhos did also put his arm over Suarez but there wasn't much grabbing or pushing from what I saw.

I thought players were allowed to jostle for position and push and pull each other? You see this all the time in open play - especially when fighting for position to get to crosses.

Is it really just the result of an insanely difficult judgement call that a referee must make almost instantly? My confusion is that people will argue one way or another and use super slow-mo video to further their case either way... like there's a science to be applied to it. But why? It's not an absolute or something that the rules define in black and white terms.

There's always going to be gray area, right?

The Neymar thing was blatant obstruction.

Calling a penalty in the box is always a subjective thing unless someone does something dumb like tripping

That's why it's fishy that there were 2 during this game amidst the UEFAlona suspicion

Flopelona
>niggers if UEFA

both were silly penalties, Sup Forums will never admit it. Was it enough to knock them down or did they dive? Actually they dived but It doesn't matter at all, players don't need to go down for there to be a foul.
psg players were spilling spaghetti all over, see the first and the own goal.

>neymar penalty
clear penalty, the psg player even uses his arms to slide in front of him after he's clearly beaten and already on the ground
>suarez penalty
dive after contact, both with arm and knee, and the ref bought it. Marquinhos should have known better and not given suarez the opportunity, he was already beaten and suarez probably would have missed the chance

that's all there is to it

>What happened?

Barca wanted the victory more.

MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI

then why does he make this little display when overturning the penulty decision for nerman?

>"it is over.... FOR YOU!"

>It's over.......
>There's still 30 minutes left in the game.
>......FOR YOU

>-Emery thought it would be a good idea to park the bus with fucking Thiago Silva and a teenage defender with no experience

If he played Kimpembe, they'd probably survive.

the earpieces are connected to all the officials and he wanted confirmation or to listen to only one, they do it in every game a goal line ref makes a decision against the ref

And Di Maria was hit before the shoot, not after