Be me

> Be me
Been working at this place for about 3 months now
> HR rep is a 34y/o lady with average face, a bit curvy (not fat tho) nice ass
> I only talk to her when it is required (business only subjects) we get along really well in that matter.
> For what ive heard she always says good things about me.
Now, this is where i need some advice.

> Today i woke up to this picture (the one i posted) saying "Sorry, user, it was a mistake"

Thats it.

How should i react? What should i respond? I mean, best case scenario, i get laid, worst case scenario, i get fired? She is HR

Don't shit where you eat.

I guess you could use it as leverage. I'm not good with these sorts of things but I'll give you a bump

I want to know what happens next

well whatever you do, don't fuck her.
why?
you never fuck someone you met from work.
ever.
yes, she did that on purpose. no, don't do it.

compliment, and give advice on how to improve so it matches your preference.

also this

I'd tell her not to worry about it ;), and it was a good surprise to wake up up accident or not lol

Yes, thats what i think too, she did it on purpose, if it was a mistake, she would have said way more that that.... Now, why not? What happens if i do???

Also keep all pics abd evidence if thing go sour maintain the fact that she initiated

Dude stay away. HR takes the human out of human resources, fuck up and your ass is canned.

How much do you like your job? Ass looks pretty fuckable

And don't eat that shit

I'd also not date the woman at any costs

"What dat ass do?"

Could be a trap. She'll fire you if you do it but could also fire you if you don't. My suggestion is don't respond and don't say anything about it. If she brings it up it's bad news bears. HR people are fucking cyborgs. Barely human.
T. Manager

>How type of people buy from here?

cloudiwatch.giveawaylisting.com

Have you said anything yet keep us posted bro

that's the real question

Fuck these faggots. Pursue only if:
1) you don't care about losing this job

2) you think sleeping with her is worth the hassle of getting a new job

If your job is shit, go for it.

OP here, well how fucked am i??. I said "Hello, user, dont worry, everything is fine. It was an excelent way to start the day"

enjoy the bit of fap material and never mention it
unless you find a different job then try and hit it

You lost your job. Congrats

this

but if you must reply say
"Trust me that ass is no mistake, don't worry about it"

May as well go all in for it now. You dun goofed if the job was worth it. May as well try and get some before you get done.

Glad you took my advice what abd see what happens if negative response about it then just say trying to had some humor to a awkward situation but hopefully will be postive

Prove it show the screenshot and we'll give you honest advice

don't ever mention it again and avoid having any contact with her unless absolutely necessary, then you might still have a job. but she might start hassling you.

>She is HR

Sue your company for sexual harassment.

No, i'm not joking. You can get hundreds of thousands of dollars in a settlement.

OP here, i mean, she started it, she sent the picture to me out of nowhere!, But yes, if thats the goal, she will find the way to get me fired

This. That's sexual harassment, accident or not

I could do that, but id never find a job again, you get black listed

oh,nevermind, OP is a fucking retard

like you cant just go fuck some young pussy instead. she gave you the power over your entire company and you threw it away

so much this
then share the monies with your Sup Forumsros for helping

>you get black listed

simply not true

YOU ARE ALL FOOLS HOW DO WE KNOW OP IS LEGIT? WE DON'T. SHOW US THE TEXTS WITH THE TIME AND DATE

He responded egging it on so no can do

"No problem HR Rep, I'm gay, I always start Trap Threads on Sup Forums"

KEEEEEKK

As far as right now, she would be the one that gets fired.

Its in spanish

Not if that's true. They'll either do nothing or fire them both in most cases

So, i fucked it up by saying it was a good way to start the day?

She texted you? Or email? How l9ng between the puc and sorry? How iften do you text/email each other?

>tfw you're spanish and understand everything
Tho,OP,i recommend you to not go any further unless she does it for you.

Tell her to suck and fuck you weekly or you will report her to the HR Department.

She texted me out of nowhere with that picture

that 15min gap....you done fucked up further

ask her to get lunch with you today

get your cock sucked in the car

Yes, thats what i intend to do, just avoid her, and i wont mention anything to anyone

This was definitely No mistake. Seems Like you two never texted bevore? Ist that correct?

I'll eat where she shits ;)))

Make sure to save the screenshot incase things get a bit further or she tries to fuck you up

Yeah bad move honestly. It might get you laid though. No law suit and no job.

Yeah, that is NOT a good sign, she hasnt said anything to me and she has been online since i responded

>saying this to the company's HR rep

RIP OP's job

This. Why wait 15 mins to say nice day (ass)

Yeah, i dont think it was a mistake either. We texted like a day ago, but it was work related

1 minute delay before saying "whoopsie and not: holy fucking shit i'm sorry i didn't mean it bla bla bla bla bla" intended as fuck, but then you took 15 fucking minutes to say that it was an excellent way to start the day, ya dun goofed

yeah honestly didn't really put much effort into reading OPs post
posted that before knowing was HR

I was sleeping

If 7 bust a fuckit and send her your cock

Lmao pero ya te jodiste

What ethnicity is she? This turned hot for me. Since she's Latina this could workout for you. We're much more accepting of that shit than other people imo she may just suck your dick

No mustake for that you good!

Show us her face

Yeah send her cock. Can't do much harm at this point. When do you work next?

This. This. This. Situation is a catastrophe waiting to happen.

"If it was a mistake, then why is my name written all over that ass?"

"Feel free to have more accidents. I will gladly accept your apologies."

Fuck it go big or go home, claim accident like her lool

She obviously wants your cock, but listen to the don't shit where you eat dude.

Tonight i have the late shift, she works in the morning we almost never come across

I think it was an accident m8. Why else would she say that?

Just cut your losses now and accept that by god's grace you were accidentally sent a hot pic that you can tug your little weenie to

How long since your last msg?

No way, i know 4chans power, dont wanna mess with it

Looks nice. I'd hit it.

I'd do whatever it takes to get a piece of dat ass. But be sure there's NO paper trail because after you fuck and she gets weird...she's still in hr and can ruin your job.

Yes, she does have a really nice ass, whenever she wears skirts or or those tight dresses, daaaaamn

Agree with this op. Send her a cock pic and see where it goes.

A. You pursue and risk losing your job
B. You ignore and hope the whole thing goes away

How desperate are you?

Has she texted you back?

Send a dick pic 30 minutes after the last response saying oops

No, it has been more than an hour now. Thats a really bad sign

Check em. You gotta do it now

Here have all my keks. I'd start looking for a new job.

Trips demand it OP

Already posted the picture of the conv.

she is filling our HR paperwork to have you fired for sexual harassment

This is how you stay a virgin, when you create rules like this. You can date coworkers. I've known people who have even married coworkers.

Tard

Maybe it really was a mistake, lol

if you texted yesterday you were in her recents...nice ass for a 34 year old though!!

Read the thread first stupid faggot

Why the fuck do people freak out because she's in HR? She sent an explicit image first, therefor she sexually harressed OP. If anyone is going to be fired for all this, it's her. HR isn't inviolable.

Haha, i know, that crossed my mind, what if it was actually an honest mistake, and i "hit" on her by saying it was a good way to start the day

It's natural for a man to be impressed by a nice ass, don't worry about it. She's probably super embarrassed. Just don't creep out on her and you'll be fine

This is how you end up as one of the many many many stories of men being fucked over by women they barely knew for thinking with their dick.

Yeah, you can date your coworker. But you don't go about it by responding to unsolicited explicit pictures on your phone.

then she has to understand..i wouldnt worry about it

captcha: bacons unsuitable

Have you ever sent someone you hardly talk to your ass/dick/face whatever pic? Unlikely to be a mistake, these things dont happen often

Indeed dot com

Tits or gtfo

OP here, im not after a lawsuit, (yes, if i get fired for this, then yes id look it to it, since i didnt initiated) i wont mention or hit on her any "further/more" than what i responded to her. IF she hits on me i will see how far i can get to fuck that juicy ass, if not, then i will never mention anything, is that a good plan?