twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>What kind of people buy from here?

Bad decisions

Reported

Nigos

No ragrets
Hit single: hidin' in da closet

Da Prison Bitches

Why is kobe bryant in the closet back there?

niggers

Jacksonville

Cookie cutter fuck boi rap group.

The No Father Figures.

A picture of 3 random people

garbage

The Aristocrats

Shit youre right haha

Gay 4 Pay

lil pump yachts w 904 nigga

Dead by 30

he's still not comfortable with his homosexuality

at least not in public

We three niggers

Second Hour Punks.

>That nig stealing shit out of the closet
Lel

Catch you sleepin'

WE

WUZ

KANGZ

Hes probably eyeing out his new rape vicitm. I hear saggy pants mean youre open for business

Chimp, gimp ,wimp

Lol lil penis pump

closet jordan

death grips

Kang Crimson.

Failures of the Education System

In order to fail they would have had to attempt.

Caramel Chocolate Vanilla

nigglets with antirmturds..

White cop targets and one wigger

Bong water stank

BOSS PANTS

that niggas a beaner

KOBE INNA CLOSET

>Someone can light me up about this store?

cleanglass.unioffice.net

Bad Hair Day
Hit single: Err Day Bad Herr Day

Itchy Trigga Finga Ningaz

Dunno who the first dude is, but middle is Lil Yachty, and Lil Pump is on the right.

First guy is lil doorstop

Wait hold up. That dude in the middle, doing an impression of king trump doing an impression of a retarded, that guy is famous?

Fun fact, lil yachty went to college.

Well atleast we know he wasnt selling drugs to elementary students

first guy in bonk, hes a guy who uploaded to social media of him stealing shit. niggers have leveled up.

retarded jackson

So why isnt he in jail?

the jewish free him

Beacuse it’s racist to put a black guy in jail for committing a crime.

If you were black you would realize that you're often profiled because you're black. You'd have a much different opinion on this.

Its funny tho because eventhough they know this they still continue to act up. But then get mad because they're being profiled.

The Nog Effect

These kids are all 18 or under and already have more money than I ever will :(

I know youre saying thus because you worship their black cocks but theyll never know what a honest living is like.

Seriously, you could be the whitest black person and get pulled over for walking on a side walk. The cops will make excuses like "there's been a lot of burglaries in the neighborhood" even though there hasn't been.

This can happen to anyone that fits a description. So stop saying it's only because they're black.

You don't need to fit a description to be profiled. White poor people and black people are randomly profiled all the time.

LIL PUMP DISS TRACK

youtu.be/kTWKAJ1q3QM

FUCK THESE FAGGOTs!!!!

Planet of the Apes

Exactly. They live in communities with high crime rates and drug abuse. Anyone can be a victim or a suspect in conditions like that. Those are desperate people that will do anything.

those guys r fags

>They live in communities with high crime rates and drug abuse.
Not always. Nowadays you could have poor and rich people living in the same neighborhood, but the cops are good at distinguishing one from the other. I wasn't even talking about the ghetto, an even more fucked up matter.

rage against the police

Cheap ass chinese watches, you still paying delivery and a little extra, thats how they make money, not worth it

lil' downies

BENZO ADDICTZ

REESEES PUFFS

the shit band

Numb Nutz

Didn't graduate HS

3 wannabe rappers 1 fag

Queer Gen Z

GNR

Gayo Nigaro Retardos

Black Joker The Clown and back to mexico

i thought i was 2pac

The ONLY good name for this "hip hop group" is

"Closet Jordan and the Jail Bait"

I heard that Closet Jordan will only play live shows if he's allowed to perform backstage in a closet, it's where the music happens.

>you don't need to fit a description to be profiled

when my mom was 34 she drove a tan ford taurus.
she was on her way to work going the speed limit, and when she took a turn a cop car came out from the corner and threw on the lights, and someone screamed into the speaker "PULL OVER!"
even though she was already pulled over.
they then screamed "PULL OVER!!" and she rolled her window down and yelled at them "I AM PULLED OVER!"
Then 4 other squad cars pulled out from various corners and circled her car.
A cop approached her vehicle and told her to exit the car.
My mom said "What have I done officer?"
The officer explained that someone driving a tan taurus had been involved with a hit and run accident, so my mom told them to run her plates.
they did and realised that they fucked up and let her go.
the only reason they were willing to cooperate was because my mom never yelled, swore, or name-called, and was polite regardless of the mixup.

there is "fitting a description," and there is also "fitting a description and becoming hostile when questioned, impeding justice."

my mom is white, by the way.

The winners

The good boyz

shit n weed

Black and yellow

I don't see what this has to do with my comment. My comment was about those who are profiled at random and assumed to be guilty based on their status or ethnicity. Of course there are those who are pulled over because they legitimately do fit a description, but that's not what my comment was about.

most hated

21-2-lyf

N.W.A.
Niggers Wit Autism

Three out of the closet. One left.

Dread; locked up

Trash Rappers

3 shades of gay