A Marine is the most baddest elite forces in the world! It only takes 1 Marine to wipe out a whole entire army! You...

A Marine is the most baddest elite forces in the world! It only takes 1 Marine to wipe out a whole entire army! You cannot fight a Marine because you will always lose!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nmGuy0jievs
youtu.be/S6x1kRnGNU0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

And then there's the Air Force.

Eat shit faggot

fuck your thread op. get thread

aha. I fighted a Marine once and won

I beat the shit out of a muhreen once lol

The most lucrative place to open a gay bar is near (but not THAT close) to a USMC base. Pendleton, Lejeune, ... it's a fucking joke.

There are so many gay guys in the Marines it's not even funny.

Gay

My stepdad was in the marines. He's useless. Has no job and just sits around taking painkillers and smoking and complaining about black people. I'm not impressed.

Kek!

youtube.com/watch?v=nmGuy0jievs

your basic marine is essentially a sailor and all sailors love the cock.

It Is Known.

lip doggo demands dubs

cheap american version of the waffen ss.

My friend was in the Marines. Not even in a combat role and he gave up and came home after 2 years.

Hardcore, huh

Here you go, my friend.

This is probably how most of them end up.

The military is like a family. The army is the oldest son, and mom and dad fucked up a lot with him.

Navy is the middle kid no one fucking cares about, and he went off to travel the world to feel important.

Marines is the youngest, and mom and dad let him get away with murder, and all he does is cry and have short man inferiority complex.

Then mom and dad got a divorce and mom hooked with a new guy. The first kid they had together was Airforce. Not full blood related to his brothers and he gets spoiled as fuck and gets everything he wants and his brothers hate him for it. The new husband had a kid from a prior marriage, coast guard.

No one talks to coast guard and no one gives a fuck about coast guard, but for some reason he's there at Christmas.

22 service members an hero everyday. I hope youre number 23.

Why don't you say that to my face, bro.

Parents don't care more about their youngest. That's a meme.

>Someone can light me up about this store?

cleanglass.unioffice.net

A Marine Biologist is the most baddest elite scientists in the world! It only takes 1 Marine Biologist to catalog a whole reef's worth of sea life! You cannot fight a Marine Biologist, because they are friends with sharks!

Aww shucks. You marine faggots are okay, as long as your side has air superiority above you, you massively outnumber the enemy and you have the technological upper hand.
Semper Fi, bitch.

>You cannot fight a Marine because you will always lose!

unless you are a girl.

youtu.be/S6x1kRnGNU0

Semper fi, my dude.

>boot

I knew a marine like this, except he was half black and half white and only identified with his black side. So he got hooked on coke and then acted like everyone was oppressing him because black.