Tfw nobody likes Indian men

>tfw nobody likes Indian men
>tfw even southeast asian and spic manlets have fans but Indian men don't

Indian women do

>Indian """""male""""
>Canadian flag

Just get an arranged marriage set up by papa Prajeet you whiny cunt. You've probably got a good job as a pharmacist or a nephrologist anyway.

Whats this then?
there is still hope Pajjet Singh Dillon
dont lose hope

Gold diggers don't count

I thought you had arranged marriage especially for that sad reality?

Post some Indian men then

>shes taller

he's clearly adopted, maybe he's her brother

try being a sandnigger you whiny little runt

White women love Sandniggers, especially Germanic ones (yeah I know most of them are ugly but there are a few cute ones here as well)

I'm 90% sure you're the same fucking poster who makes 'Indian men are alpha threads'. So either you're a pajeet or just another shitposting Canuck.

Fuck off already pajeet/seamus

i need to take a shower
women doesn't like stinky man

So I guess "Lebanese have hottest men and women in the Middle East" was just a meme

>arab men
>undesirable

Try to stop being muslim and you will surf in pussy at least here

Yeah,,indian men are pretty disgusting.Even their jaws are so weak.
Northern european women like mediterranean guus but the pale ons not the tanned ones

You'll drown in pussy in europe, the middle eastern macho man is quite a popular option here

then you will die virgin with those high expectations

>chinlets

no he won't

Shut up algerian/morrocan faggot

who cares about women?
i'm talkig about social standing. we're viewed as terroristic low iq cockheads that think about exploding 24/7 just because of this shitty towelheaded religion

why does she look like his babysitter

If he stops being muslim he will. Everybody likes arab men that aren't muslims, both women and gays.

It is not like Eurofags can do anything about it, Sandniggers are pushing around Eurocucks on a daily basis here.

It's not lebos per se that are hated it's just Muslims in general.

>portugak
why are you so mad about it? you're barely even distinguishable from the average middle easten/north african man.

gal*

>even spic manlets have fans

Who?

I'm French you idiot

t. Pierre "preppin' bull" macron

Or perhaps you are a beta male who needs a boogeyman to cover up for his lack of sex appeal.

t. Pimp of his class

Wasnt that indian dude from singh is king and singh is bling voted as one of the best looking fellas on the planet?

But he is like 0,001% of Indians

Why do you know about Singh is King if you're not a literal Gurbinder?

>he has a fucking statue at Tussaud
britain please

Interest dropped with the death of Princess Diana. She was the leader of the movement.

I anglo'd an Indian girl for a while and watched a bunch of silly bollywood films with her, singh is king was by far my favourite desu

>a fucking movie

Women don't like mud races, like mediterraneans, indians, abos, north africans, etc...
.they like pure races like west africans and nordic blondes, will smith, robert redofrd, brad pitt, justin bieber, idris ebra, are always voted top in hottest mens rankings.

Only meds, indians and mena people can be really robots

>preppin' bull
I swear this website makes me laugh at the stupidest shit

Você está falando sério?

Good thing you can rape them

>be chilean
>reggaeton shithole
you got it easy man

What is reggaeton?

White man is so Beautiful...

Look at that Cuck-Niggers.

>americans
>human

that guy can pass for native in any European country

French surrender-monkeys celebrating Bastille day with peaceful Trucks. When are you going to surrender to ISIS?

>Indian
Do you mean an native American (vulgo Indian) or an actual man from India?

Yeah he's good looking but he's quite literally cherry picked top 0.01% You will never look like him. He doesn't even look poo brown, or have poo eyes.
This guy is high for his race and only could score like a 5-6/10 woman.

Feels bad to be Indian

posting the photo of murdered and heavily wounded persons for a weak banter is actually pretty disgusting. shame on you

fucking kek
>perreo pa los nenes
>perreo pa las nenas

please stop bullying each other please, our countries are friends

He is an augment

Use English you Zika-Nigger. And stop dumping raw sewer on your beaches.

You are an idiot if you think a country as large and spread out as India doesn't have any genetic variety. He isn't even considered fair skinned in north India. That's like average. Pic related is what you would call fair in this country.

Dang, that T-shape. First pajeet than I see like him tough, normally they are a lot darker adn "doughy".

I think he is the portu-cuck.

Is it true that the first thing Parsi ask when a child is born is "Is it fair?" Also is it rue that Parsi are generally whiter than other Indians and that low caste Indians often are darker than those from higher castes?
Do you know any Parsi btw?

Whatever you say Dongo-fucking Bogan.

You don't want to know, that shit is contaminating our youth.

>indians are scrapping the bottom of the barrel for the genetic trash nobody else would put a dick close to

Its okay to be making fun of people's skin color, poor people and in general behave like a Nazi, but you draw the line at a few dead white ass crackers????? No way Jose. Dead Crackers are fair game too given the arrogance of crackers.

> Is it true that the first thing Parsi ask when a child is born is "Is it fair?"
Idk about that, but the Parsis came here a long time ago from Persia, and maintaining purity of blood/race is apparently important to them, so it could be true.

> low caste Indians often are darker than those from higher castes?
I don't think there's any correlation. I don't know t.bh. It's not something that people think about.

> Do you know any Parsi btw?
Not personally, no.

Sure....And swedes are doing the right thing. They are sending their daughters and Girlfriends for "Cuddle time" with refugees. That's how swedistan is going to get the DNA shot in the arm. No one can match you King-Cucks in your hunt for Master Race. Great going.

I knew a Parsi girl that was dark as the average north indian. They aren't alot whiter but alot are quite pale.

They are all rich as fuck though, Indians have alot of turbojews among them IE ones from specific castes like Agrawals. every indian I've met with that last name is wealthy or highly educated imo.

You seem constipated my shitcoloured friend, go use the designated street and jerk off to the thought of marrying a misshapen potato golddigger.

OMG! WTF happened to her? did she eat the whole of burgeristan?

this
support and respect imbecile burger

they think we are all shooders
poor souls
the shooders i mean
desi bro i say fuck them

Inquisition your lack of world knowledge doesnt surprise me

i do
there are many Paki parsis
pic attached is my fav chef
she is a Pakistani parsi and a great chef
very popular
they are fairer than Indian Pakis (Pakis who came from India)
good people
Zoroastrians

ey Yuut ! is a you a rude boi?

What the fuck sweden

Pure unfiltered autism

except the men you listed are not pure blooded

>misshapen potato golddigger.
Is that what your think of your daughter? I ain't marrying a Swedish cum-rag that's been visiting Afghan & Syrian refugees for her government sponsored "Cuddle Time". Watch out for Pakistanis who are pretending to be Afghans. You don't want you grand kids to join Taliban. How does it feel to be a citizen of a country where the government acts like a Pimp to your daughter?

>Its okay to be making fun of people's skin color
Sure. What's wrong with that?

At least people don't think you have a small dick

>tfw being 5'5 Asian guy with a feminine face but large benis that can satisfy most women but few women will give a chance

burger educayshun
imbecility at its puresssssst
are you landwhales or just autistic?

Nothing wrong with making fun of French Surrender-monkeys for their self inflicted ISIS peace Trucks too. We all know they are already planning a surrender to ISIS.

So you are like a real life hentai character?

Indians are alright, even the Muslim ones, their culture is interesting and they know how to not be fucking shits in the countries they immigrate to

just immigrate to a first world country and stop being muslim

oh and also, be good looking

That picture is from Finland you litteral nigger.

don't be sad my friend, at least your food is top tier

Same Cuck-niggers. You all love to see your daughters and girlfriends fucked by Afghans and Syrians. You all are the pimps of your whore daughters. Your women have a rape fetish and they are fulfilling it in front of you cuck-men. And that includes Germany too where women congratulate refugees for raping them with flowers.

lel not even the kama sutra can save you

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
sorry no, it's popular on gay audience only.

DELET

Im 6,1 you manlet

And indian men are creepy and autists around woman.

and they say my flag is meme

T. Pajet

No one can tell the difference between spics/sandniggers anyway here until you talk to them. You can pretend to be a spic here and no one could tell you otherwise.

>"I don't know why are so much rape happening in europe"
>See this
wew

>creepy and autists
Only the online pajeets

This can't be real

Indian girls will settle for you. Your skin is a little too dark and you're too exotic

As long as you're rich though it doesn't matter. Money make girls of any color attainable

Black girls for one, flips, Americans near border states would probably be down to blandda up