HELLO DO YOU SELECT THE VEHICLE ON THE LEFT OR DOES IT BRING TOO MUCH BULLSHIT LIKE SOLVING 20 MORE CAPTCHAS IN ROW

HELLO DO YOU SELECT THE VEHICLE ON THE LEFT OR DOES IT BRING TOO MUCH BULLSHIT LIKE SOLVING 20 MORE CAPTCHAS IN ROW

I've never even noticed that one

Don't forget to select the ass end on the top right car

I've got a Sup Forums pass and don't need to worry about solving that shit

Hump 70 yds

Humps for 180 yds

I always do. How about this one, do you select the fifth square?

never tought someone would select more than the 4 obvious squares!

i just use legacy and don't worry about cars or signs

also i get extra secret trips

i solve it with the car and it works

yes of course, every square with a car inside
it doesn't quantify how much car, so every bit counts

I get this one like 20 times a day
I also shit post too much

this here is the backside of a fucking bus, there's a vehicle in all the squares!
what the fuck is this shit??

my captcha thinks tacos are pizza

This is why I stopped reporting spam here.

lole

I actually solved this captcha... Had to do one more

^_^

>calle

found the two faggots miserable enough to pay to use Sup Forums

i was "SKIP"ing until last "Verify"
now changed for 2-simple classic type

I'm hungry.

*noms you gently*

this is frankly less annoying and quickest way to bypass that shit, unless you're already a member

>WTF?It is true?

cleanglass.unioffice.net

>Year 2017
>Not using captcha legacy

It doesn't matter what is technically right on these. It seems to be based more of what the average person would quickly pick so I presume it's from the average selection up until now. Basically don't overthink it and don't click on squares that have just a sliver or tiny piece of what supposed to find. This approach doesn't always work for me, but works 95% of the time. When I overthink it and try to get very bit, that's when I find myself doing a shit ton of them.

Yeah, at first these were pretty simple but they're turning into real cunts. I think I'm going back to legacy.

Doesn't really matter. The most important thing is that this is the key to niggering the image captchas. Solve that one and pick any squares in the following one.

I'm pretty sure these captchas are looking at your mouse movements and click timing more than which squares you decide have the objects in question.