Non-drinkers and alcohol

Is it safe to say that everyone who doesn't drink alcohol thinks it should be illegal?

I certainly think it should be illegal. In fact, part of the reason why I support Donald Trump for president is because he doesn't drink. Most drinkers are degenerates who can't handle alcohol.

Other urls found in this thread:

psmag.com/the-truth-we-won-t-admit-drinking-is-healthy-4d3c7b12fa9a#.riogu4dqf
articles.chicagotribune.com/1990-04-15/news/9001310473_1_donald-trump-drug-czars-enforcement-efforts
in.reuters.com/article/pakistan-heatwave-idINKCN0YB0UB
twitter.com/AnonBabble

bump

You're a coward.

You're a drunk.

And you're also a raging faggot.

>can only delude yourself into 'bravery' with the liquid jew

Never learned any history, eh? That's all been done before. Helped make the Kennedy family. Al Capone too. Was the centerpiece or organized crime for a decade.

But yeah, this time it will be different. let's do prohibition all over again!

So you would rather live in a society full of unwanted pregnancies, drunk drivers and broken families?

>I'm so sociable and outgoing. I have a beautiful aryan wife, 5 kids, a 4 bedroom, 4 bathroom house and a 6 figure job. I never feel stress and live a perfect balanced life. I have no social crutches and am completely emotionally independent and mentally healthy.
>I go on Sup Forums

pick one, only one

>Is it safe to say that everyone who doesn't drink alcohol thinks it should be illegal?
No

That's great. Opening my fourth beer in an hour. Don't fucking tell me how to live you motherfucker. I will die before I stop drinking.

I'm not the one who supports banning one of the most ubiquitous substances in society.

>I don't like something therefore no one should have it

Get fucked fascists.

>Is it safe to say that everyone who doesn't drink alcohol thinks it should be illegal?

No, are you retarded?

You will die FROM drinking if you don't stop.

You sound more of a fascist than I do, you cunt.

Are you a drunk?

He's made his choice, let him be

No.

everyone turns into a fucking faggot when they are drunk

Obviously you have not learned anything. All that stuff and more was prevalent during prohibition.

Hey genious, you think pot should be legal? Get some schooling, junior.

So you would.

There's obviously a lot of drunks in this thread right now.

>get's called a fascist
>n-no u
>has to have absolute control over other people's lives
>samefagging hard

Some people have serious issues and come from very bad places. Sometimes drinking is their way to forget about that. Some people are too poor or too fucked up to get anything out of a shrink. You can't go around telling people how to live and expect not to get shit, my friend. It's better to just leave them to their drink.

> What is moderation

I don't drink, ever

Also

>implying enjoying alcohol = drunk

>implying enjoying alcohol = drunk

I bet you think anyone who shoots guns is a mass murderer to, don't you?

>autism in action

Read wat Nietzsche said about alcohol. Basically he was against it because it deludes people into believing a different reality, one where their problems don't exist and that everything is good, thus driving men to not improve or self-actualise themselves. I personally don't drink because I care about my health but I don't think it should be illegal.

I rarely drink but drug prohibition is never a right answer t b h

I tried a shrink when I was in highschool about ten years ago and tried it again when about three years ago. Was on meds for a while but then they started forcing me to "voluntarily" have myself be locked up in a mental hospital. I stopped going and eventually they stopped calling. I'll take death by liver failure over confinement any day of the week. I work all week. I need to blow off steam in the weekends and there's no other way I can do it anymore. I don't have any friends anymore, not even online. Sometimes I think I'm going crazy.

You guys are getting Lib hugging faget tier day by day.

>I'm contrarian and people that don't post on Sup Forums do [thing]
>I'm autistic and I throw a spastic manchild tantrum at the slightest hint of [thing]
>Therefore [thing] is DEGENERATE
>Everything DEGENERATE offends me

In other words, you're an adult with the mental age of a child roleplaying a conservative because it's what the rest of Sup Forums does.

I'm 22 and been drinking on weekends and that from around 16, between then and 19 i became a full blown alcoholic, I have managed to bounce from job to job just long enough to pick up some pay, I drink alone on the computer when I do drink and I don't drink the premium stuff either it's the 7.5% cider

I personally don't think it should be illegal but drinks that cater to alcoholics like 3 litres of cider that's 7.5% for only £2.50 should be banned or alcohol like that should be less assessable but that's just me and of course I don't blame my addiction on anything else than myself but strong, cheap, readily available booze can claw you down right to the bottom with amazing speed

It makes literally zero sense alcohol to be legal and marijuana be illegal.

Both should be illegal.

Only if we agree to also make being a faggot illegal. That means you, OP. You'll be on the other side of the wall when Trump is the president.

Friendly reminder that even heavy drinkers statistically live longer than non-drinkers, while moderate drinkers live the longest.

Enjoy your heart disease soberfags!

psmag.com/the-truth-we-won-t-admit-drinking-is-healthy-4d3c7b12fa9a#.riogu4dqf

Try to find something meaningful to do with the rest of your life, sometimes that helps you move on and gives you a reason to break the cycle, but you do have a point. For some people it's preferable to be the cause of your own demise and die young than to live life as a miserable sack of shit or in a padded room, these people and their choices should be respected.

Are you the same fuckwad who make the very similar anti-pot threads?

Can't trust non drinkers tbqh

I haven't drank in 6 months. But I don't hate it. I just think we'd be better off if we made our own alcohols, and instead of it being designed to get you shit faced, make sure it has some potential dietary benefits.

I like to make a black tea mead with cactus honey and champagne yeast, and drink it unfiltered (just decanted).

You want to give even more money to the Mafia user?

Who funded that study? The alcohol industry?

My childhood was destroyed by having two alcoholic parents but even I'm not fucking retarded enough to actually hate an inanimate object.

Damn user sorry
You sound
Based

How about we stop banning things that don't hurt anyone but themselves. This is America.

Correctional, I'd assume. The same way that statistically, pipe tobacco smokers live longer than non-smokers. Turns out people who practice moderation, tend to be smarter and more affluent.

Not to say drinking can't help bridge some nutritional deficiencies, but vodka and other spirits won't do that.

>Most drinkers are degenerates who can't handle alcohol
I agree, but banning alcohol won't help with their issues. It would only stigmatize them.

*Correlational

Yes because prohibition worked perfectly and on one drank when it was illegal. You fucking moton

I dont drink but god damn making it illegal? Do you want to increase crime and make the goverment larger?

Fucking U.S freedoms enemy #1.

>In the largest prospective study ever conducted for alcohol, involving nearly a half million subjects, sponsored by the American Cancer Society (need I say, an organization not regarded as an alcohol industry stooge)

I don't smoke but my great grandfather smoked a carton a day and lived till 98. Was a pretty active guy on his ranch till the end.

I don't drink and I don't want to see alcohol banned.

I'd be ok with it be restricted more. Especially hard liquor. Maybe only available on the weekdays and before sundown.

I live in an area that has really bad drunk driving issues and it's beyond infuriating to see trash walk out of the local hard liquor store and immediately start downing the bottle while they are getting into the car.

I drink a few beers every night and love a glass of vino with my meals but I still think alcohol should be illegal.

It's no different than drugs in my opinion

I DO do something meaningful on weekdays, just not on weekends. I own my own house and have a stable job. I just don't have friends or love interests and most of the time don't want any. It's just that there are brief moments when I do miss some social interaction that isn't work-related. If that makes me a "degenerate" in anyone's eyes, especially on this shit stain of a board, I won't lose any sleep over it to be sure. Most of you probably still live with your parents getting fed straight from your mother's milkbags and eat the meals your stepfathers pay for. You don't get to judge me.

Did he drink?

> A bunch of faggots binge drinking means I can't enjoy a few beers, the occasional cocktail, or wine.

Saudi Arabia bans alcohol.

Move there, you fucking faggot.

>correlational
I don't think so, seeing as how it is specifically heart disease problems that it prevents. The idea that alcohol thins the blood and reduces stress.

I won't have to once Trump becomes president.

Lol my ass.

Fuck off Mohammed.

I'm an alcoholic and I think it should be illegal.
Hell people want free speech to be illegal.
Why to pot smokers get shit on but drunks get a free pass?
I'm so of the hypocrisy of this shit-stained world.

>Safe
Yes
>Accurate
No
Personal choice

White mans burden. People who make a fuss about not drinking are generally annoying people with little life experience. I don't trust them.
Just have a small drink and shut up about it. Faggots.

I'm not arguing with you, if work is what you've dedicated yourself to then that's good for you. I just don't like self-righteous faggots like OP who have never lived outside of the sunshine and lolipops of white suburbia going around telling people how they should live, seeing as they've never seen bad shit in their lives and are more sheltered than zoo animals.

Maybe, but never saw him or heard he him talk of drinking.

Thank god the white faggot is being bred out.
Maybe degeneracy will be too.

articles.chicagotribune.com/1990-04-15/news/9001310473_1_donald-trump-drug-czars-enforcement-efforts

Seeing as the world is going to be left to pajeet, Tyrone, and Ping Lao, "degeneracy" is probably only going to get worse.

He has a toast every once and a while, and let me guess you're a Muslim who wants a global caliphate and wants Sharia law. Stop trying to restrict other people's liberty you unamerican treasonous bastard. Get out of my country.

The founders would spit at you.

Once you do other better drugs you wont want toxic alcohol anymore anyways

You would have to kick every non-drinker out of this country, then.

I was there m8. On the frostys or the 3 hammers daily. A life of moderate drinking is a better than being an alcoholic imho.

You're either a religious zealot overly obsessed with other people's lives or your life sucks and you want to dampen the party for everyone else. It is my body and I should have the right to put in it whatever the fuck I want.

If you don't like alcohol and want highly restricted liberty leave and move to Iran you cuck.

Is Trump a Muslim? Are all non-drinkers Muslim to you?

Oh don't worry about that, the streetshitters are already digging mass graves the the massive casualties the oncoming heatwave will produce. They're dying in droves.

in.reuters.com/article/pakistan-heatwave-idINKCN0YB0UB

Eat a bullet, you fucking alcoholic.

Prohibition and fascism can't be any worse than what we've already got. You want to keep alcohol legal? Go vote for Clinton or Sanders. They obviously drink a ton of it.

>everyone who drinks alcohol is an alcoholic.
I'm guessing you're not older than 19.

True story, non-drinker bro! But there is no reason to make it illegal- it should be your very own decision- remember your own US- prohibition law experience, and all that mafia stuff.

Read my link faggot. Trump is down with legalizing ALL drugs. And he owns a winery...

You dumbass, not everyone who doesn't drink believes in taking away the rights of others.

Not everyone owns guns but just because someone doesn't own a gun doesn't mean they believe in shredding the 2nd amendment. You don't have to personally partake in something to believe in other people's right to choose to do so.

For you to even suggest banning alcohol, is actually very anti-American as our founders all loved to drink. Actually wars were fought over alcohol, google the whiskey rebellion.

Donald Trump isn't going to ban alcohol you moron, he has his own brand of wine you dumb fuck.

It's never ever going to happen, alcohol is so ingrained in our culture and our history.

Remember how well prohibition went over? It would go over even worse now. It's not happening.

I drank too much yesterday and wet the bed, what the fuck.

How would anyone here know how well Prohibition went unless they lived during that time? All we know about it is what's mentioned in the history books, which are probably written by the alcohol companies.

Nuclear war will end it all soon anyway. China is running out of water and is going to need to "reach out", and the more zealous and aggressive muslims become the more likely India and Pakistan are to launch their missiles and begin the annihilation of the human race.

This, I remember when I refused to drink alcohol. I thought I was better than everyone else, truth was I didn't really have any life experience or friends to drink with.

Haha yeah literally all history ever recorded in any book anywhere in the entire world was made by companies.

Jesus Christ how do people get this retarded? It is that hard to understand that when your inhabitants' rights are infringed upon they might get angry?

We did make it illegal once, you retard. It was called Prohibition. We even made an amendment illegalizing it and look how that turned out

As a trump supporter I have to say you are possibly the dumbest person on this board... for today.

Also he doesn't totally abstain, he just doesn't drink regularly.

Also our prisons are full enough as they are
>huur let's make another substance illegal one that will likely land many people in jail

We don't have the time or money to be housing tons more people in prison over alcohol infractions. You think marijuana arrests are bad?

If alcohol were made illegal the arrests would be 100 fold. Not to mention alcohol is fucking easy to make at home and to escape detection with.

I don't smoke weed yet I don't think it should be illegal.
Don't group me into your band of faggots.

>making something illegal that anyone anywhere can make as long as they have sugar (food)

Yeah I'm sure that'll work just fine.

>in shape, great skin, non-bloated face alcoholic

this is what the jewish media wants you to believe

I don't drink but why should it be illegal let idiots ruin there own body's

> Donald Trump isn't going to ban alcohol you moron, he has his own brand of wine you dumb fuck.

Just because it says Trump on the label doesn't mean Donald himself endorsed it.

I certainly dont drink a lot. A glass of whiskey or 2 a year, but i dont think its should be banned.

Look out, they'll ban bread and baking to keep yeast out of our hands too.