Tfw smoking 13 packs a day

>tfw smoking 13 packs a day

any of you guys manuged to quit?

You what? 13 packs a day what the fuck user

If you're gay you can try vaping

That's 260 ciggies a day. Assuming you smoke all day and night thats eleven an hour. Assuming you're only awake for about 16 hours that's 16 and a quarter an hour. Gj user ur doing gods work

>13 packs a day

How do you function user?

Fucking hell are you smoking while your sleeping?

If I cant smoke or swear im fucked

post photo of your mouth please

Alright, I'll allow it this time.

>everyone in courtroom gets out a cig

This + butthole with timestamp

Just Ricky.
Smoke, lets go. You've been a dick to me all day. The least you can do is give me a smoke.

I've smoked for 22 yrs. Then I started vaping, and except the first evening it was no problem to quit smoking. I never used it a lot, and after 3 months I also quit vaping. I don't smoke or vape for 3 yrs now, and I feel no need for it again. It was a kangertech emow.

"It's gay" is just an excuse for "I don't want to quit". Because if you wanted to stop, you would try.

Keep that cancer on reddit faggots

How is TPB cancer?

Jesus Christ how do you even have time to smoke thay much.

Jesus Christ homo, even the Duke was only at 5 packs a day. Still killed him pretty dead.

At my worst I was 2 packs a day. Then I went homo and vape 2.4 stopped smoking real sticks within a week with a box, not a gay pen.

I was referring to the chain comments. There is no reason to keep jerking each other off like that, you seen the court episode congratulations.

We've had this poster in the gym room at secondary school. If I'm not a smoker it's thanks of it.

13 packs a day? Jesus Christ...

I've resorted to snuff and have now quit smoking entirely.

Run that one by me again plz buddy

Nothing wrong with a little black lung

I smoked a little over half a pack a day from 18-21. I quit cold turkey a little over 2 years ago, haven't had a cigarette since. I tried to quit dozens of times before that but always went back after a month or two. I tried vaping, etc, but cold turkey was the only way quitting ever worked for me.

>manuged

I smoked for over 10 years. quit for good about 6 years ago. first few weeks suck but I'm glad I did it.

I lol'd. good one.

German internet is circlejerk like this.

Normally i smoke 40g Tobacco in a week, but i smoke with it 60 cigarettes and 15 joints perse.
But i roll my cigarettes so its cheaper. (4.50-6€ per gramm.).

>chain comments
Fuck off plebbit faggots

Actually quit I smoked for 15 years hardcore was raised around cigs I was that kid that smelled like a burning city in school

But I only got two left

Cory I don't care if you had no cigarettes left. I need my smoke now.

Both of them are dead anyway

Get back down to 1 pack per day like I do and waste your money on something better like painkillers or heroin