Guys or Girls with expert photoshop skills can you please remove their Panties...

Guys or Girls with expert photoshop skills can you please remove their Panties. Want it to look like they are naturally not wearing any underwear please... If it's good I will dump more for you guys to work on.

>If it's good I will dump more for you guys to work on

how fucking generous of you

>If it's good I will dump more for you guys to work on.

You better dump some fucking cash, you kike.

Anyone???

Could easily do a perfect job in 15-20 minutes but I love panties way to much to remove them, sorry.

Also all those girls are ugly, the photo is shit quality and it makes me hate you for having such a shit photo.

go to /r/

Ugly? Just because u ain't got no girls you stupid fucking cunt. The only clit you probably touched was the disgusting one that was dragged across your forehead when your mum shot you out

r u 12?

here

And just like that I'm not working on this anymore. Have some fucking respect, kid.

You're begging us to do your fap work and to 'reward' us you offer more work?

Fuck you kid.

Lol, well it's not the worst shop I've ever seen.

Excellent... would you like some more things to work on?

fuck you! pay me!

fuck you! pay him!

GOD LIKE

You must be a nigger.

Jheez dude awesome work. Can you remove my mrs. Bathing suit? Will repay you with a couple of nudes of her if that's ok?

If u had nudes u wouldnt Need Fake nudes right?

fucking kike

True. But I specifically want a nude of this photo. Love the pose, background etc. Unfortunately we were on a cruise and couldn't take a nude pic as so many people were around. I thought expert photoshopping can achieve this.

As promised here is a teaser nude of my gf in the Red swim suit. Whoever could expertly photoshop her entire swimsuit off I will dump more nudes of her