Kawhi

Guys , I'am arab and when I will have a son , I want to name him kawhi or isaiah but I'm scared cause that will make no sense .

So do you think that it's a good idea to name chidrens with athletes

That's where the problem is , for exemple it will make no sense that an 100% white couple name their son lebron or some shitname like "lamelo"

But in the other hand black couples can name their son with "whites" names like john or luke

Ps : I know that the subject is different from the titles

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zBu3V7Zfngc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

It's me again , Do you think that kawhi shave his pubes ?

your son will thank you for naming him after the next michael jordan

You remember the clutch steal that michael did to malone

I really like kawhi and duncan , I love quiet guys who get the job done

For the most part, it's socially acceptable to try to be more white, but it's disgraceful for a white person to try to take any piece of culture from non-whites.

I don't think that Kawhi is a horrible name, but as an Arab, I would think that an Abrahamic name like Isaiah would be a bit ironic.

Yeah but her in france there is a lot of arab muslims who are named adam

Felipe...

KAWHI IS MICHAEL

I'm sure that kawhi will crush westrook and curry/klay this week

Sometimes I play basketball and since I'm pretty good at defense , I take jy by crushing my opponents with blocks and steal especialy the steal he always make

kawhi is gonna be mvp if spurs take the first seat

What kind of music kawhi listen ?

Nice thread OP, I have nothing to add but I appreciate your dedication

Thank you fellow
I really like Kawhi

The first memory that I have of kawhi is his shooulders . There is a kind of gap

I realize something , in fact I don't support the spurs , I support kawhi

kawhi is a beast

kawhi is a pretty good player desu

kinda wish he was on my rapties

if you do name him kawhi you have to make sure to raise him without emotions

>I'am arab
kill yourself

I don't like you . You deserve a slap on your face . You shouldn't ask for someone life . You don't deserve to be here . You can't be associated with kawhi

Actually I could raise kawhi son and that don't will make me a cuck

tonight kawhi will score 28 points , 6 rebonds , 3 assists , 4 steals and 1block

He will take revenge on robertson or whatever his name is

MARK MY WORDS THIS THREAD WON'T DIE
If I can't do that , that's that I don't have the will to even talk about Kawhi

Are you also Muslim? Why not name him after the GOAT Muslim athlete and NBA all-time leading scorer?

>I'm an arab
No you're not. North Africans aren't arabs

the problem with naming your kids after someone intentionally is that they will have the urge to compare themselves to that someone (especially if that someone is famous/infamous). they might think "hey, they named me after X; so they must think i'm inevitably going to be similar or even the next X". this also might make them want to not be like that someone at all so they'll go out of their way to make it so. on the other hand if their names means something in another language (or the same language; e.g. hope) that the meaning will always define or be a part of them. they might not think they have the freedom of being their own person in their own right. i was named after a few people who have the same first name and i don't necessarily think i'm anything like them but i've only now come to realize that we're all just individuals but that doesn't entail that other people won't compare them to who you have intentionally named them after.

research what kawhi or isaiah literally means (or any name really) and if it makes any sense to name your child that. yeah, there are couples who name their kid ridiculous names but in the end it's just a name.

not sure if this'll help your dilemma. thought i'd just reply to give my two cents because i can see the genuine sincerity in your post.

good luck with your son, op.

Fuck you I am proud of being african In North africa we don't like you in the middle east . That's because of you that people think we are degenerate
Seryously , you don't even allow girls to drive but you buy sex slaves
WTF man
In life , you don't eat half a sandwich then go to the toilet and wipe you ass with the other half
I hate you

dude, do you even have a GF to begin with, and if you do, doesn't she get to have a say in naming your kid?

Islam is abrahamic. Ishmael is the son of Abraham.

I really appreciate . It's interesting to get the point of view of those childs

good luck for your life

ESL please go

No I'm 19 , I'm too youg to have a girlfriend , right ?

I just asked that because I really ask me a lot of question

well it's nice to make plans when you're still this young and positive about your future (spoiler: everything will go to shit eventually), but make sure to consult with the mother of your kids, okay.

You don't have the right to tell me to go, well , you have the right to tell me that but you can't command me

Your life is fucked up ?
I'm not trying to be mean

So welcolme back myself

you can't die

>you don't eat half a sandwich then go to the toilet and wipe your ass with the other half
I like that saying. Is that a local saying?

No I just invented that

travis scott

Don't be retarded, name him something cool, like Deathstar or Dr. Robot

This was me with dan marino and the miami dolphins in football. Then watching dave wannstedt sacrifice ricky williams' life to save his job made me realize i didnt actually like the dolphins i just liked dan marino and ricky williams.

Also i like kawhi alot but im really just a spurs fan.

But isn't shitslam a religion of peace? Shouldn't by default other shitslems forgive you for giving him a nigger name because they're such forgiving people?

Fuck you Shouldn't you be drunk right now

I hate roberson

good night

(you)

You see I didn't lie , this thread is still alive

I want Kawhi to fuck my wife so I can raise his son

he's a hard worker thats what I like

keep posting

Why point out the fact that you are an Arab? We can already see you're flag

Thank you

sale bâtard ferme ta gueule on veut pas de gays ici

don't die thread

Time for the CPR

OP is cute.

kawhy not ?

Just name him Kareem-Abdul

kawaii

>French flag

>Arab

I like Kawhi, like a lot, but recently I think he's been straying from spurs basketball style. He's become a bit too flashy and the team has started to rely on him just a bit too much. I still like him though, but if he keeps this up I might not ten years from now.

I have a question , Why some team just use a random player to knock out starfrom their opponents . I'm pretty sure you can pay some randoms to do that

name him Ginobili

>I'am arab

You're not gonna have a son you degenerate homosexual

>guys i'm an arab
we can see your flag no need to state the obvious

Sorry but arabs are "better" than your people

He may be a cancer but at least we have a place in History

I can't think of anything about argentina except Maradona and maybe a dictator , and I'm not sure about the dictator

I'm not homosexual but if I was a girl I would like girls .

I can't find men attractive

When I'm thinking about the english language , I think about the USA , not England

When I'm thinking about spanish , I see Spain , I don't think about south american countries

see that cause like creme brulée you just got burned

Shit it was fuuny

youtube.com/watch?v=zBu3V7Zfngc