Why are black people so sexual?

Why are black people so sexual?

It's their cultural ethos, at least so I suspect.

Because being sexual is a primal aspect of our nature and nignogs are less evolved.........duh

Being non sexual is foreign to them and makes their heads hurt. They are simple creatures.

Its all they know. How to have little nigglets and infect the world with subhumans.

>implying white bitches aren't every bit as sexual

They might be a little more classy about it, but come on.

They don't drink the flouride that's in the water

its Science my boy its that Monkey animal irrational instinct where they have the need to reproduce how ever not the need to stick around to take care of the off spring

I'm black and I'ma kissless, hugless, handholdless virgin. How do I tap in to the sex having gene?

youre a disgrace to your race ps just fuck get tinder

simple, all people are very sexual. It's human nature. White people have jobs and work hard. So they are more tired and have less interest in sex after a day of hard work. Black people have no jobs and thus energy enough. White people are also smarter and more worried about their reputation (they think long term), therefor they tend to withheld their sexual nature until it's okey (in private area's) to show it. Black people are dumb and think short term, thus they are less bothered by their actions and act more on impulses. Thus showing of sexual when they're horny.

stop being fat....

ummm gay>?

You're a fucking bitch dude. No game having as niggas like you probably the main ones on here cooning when some racist shit gets posted, but can't even get a bitch. Fuck you you ain't one of us.

gay =/= no sex drive mate. Gay people tend to have more sex than straight people. Especially the ones who go to gay clubs and sauna's

/thread

Holy shit none of u pathetic beta white bois n sad blacks here never once hit da club???

It's called grinding u basement dwellers holy shit lmao. I'm ss dis thread

Stfu you're not black dude.

tinder is fuck as shit. This is how to do it properly:
- go to a bar
- drink alcohol
- make fun with some guys
- girl whats to have fun to so joins
- have fun with guys and girls
- get flirty with her
- talk to her about your awesome life, like your career, your creative hobbies, your sport, all the countries you have visited
- be more flirty
- take her home for coffee
- fuck her hard
- make breakfast the next morning
- lazy sunday with netflix and chill
- remain casual with her

Yeh I'm ghetto Latin with actual life. Your da dumbass who Neva had a bitch grind on u or even danced wit a bitch.

Are u da beta black nigga who posted being a virgin lol.

Because in africa there's nothing to do apart from sexual stuff

you're right. It's scary how many pathetic boys there are here. Anyway, more girls for us and less competition

finally that dead baby thread went down, jesus. it was gold thou

All of a sudden your spelling is worse and you're calling yourself ghetto. Fuck out of here, you and that virgin guy pathetic. "Danced wit a bitch"

and building slum houses, which take 2 hours to build

triggered sir? :p

Anyone got a translation for this spics garbage talk?

No, I can just spot a whitey/white washed from a mile a way. Go back to that dead baby yall find amusing. I'm off this punk ass site.

Lmao u know dam well u dat virgin black nigga.
I'm from 305 down south.

Yo bitch ass from Ohio or Wisconsin? All of a sudden u still a bitch.

ok. But you sound like a triggered feminist... or a triggered femicuck

Anyone got translation for this cousin fuckin cracker, mayonnaise n no seasoning talk?

Lookin ass bitch lol

>Why are black people so sexual?

Good question, but to answer it we need to discuss reproductive strategies.

Some animals produce many offspring in the hopes that a few will survive. They don't put much effort into parenting and rely on large numbers of offspring to continue their lines.

On the other end of the spectrum are animals that generate few offspring, but put a lot of effort into raising them to ensure their survival.

Can you see where this is going. Blacks have a reproductive strategy more like the former than other races of humans. That strategy is ideal for Africa with its temperate climate that undergoes unpredictable bouts of misfortune in terms of famine, floods, plagues, and other natural disasters.

Asians are less sexual as their strategy is to have fewer kids and put more effort into raising them.

Does that answer your question?

Incidentally, this also explains much of Black traits. Their low intelligence, loudness, criminality, etc. are all products of genes adapted to Africa.

fucking hell, that sounds hot. I wished I was raped like that by a girl

but its a fat negress

Nigga why ain't you?

He never said he was one of you, you illiterate (lol) nigger.

>girl whats to have fun to so joins

There are plenty of cute grills that value the same things that you do. The trick is staying off the Internet so that you can go out and find them.

Jesus Christ faggot when was da last time u went outside? I'm starting to think majority of 4 chan posters live in those gay ass states like Wisconsin Ohio.

It's called grinding. And it's healthier den y'all posting threads of fucking dogs and incest n cp

U wite, madd boi?

If they valued the same things I did they be on the internet just as much.

You just played yourself.

I live in Ohio and there are plenty of niggers here too.

he is right though.

niggers are fucking everywhere. It's like a plague

Because they are more primitive obviously ?

Luckily they tend to stick to their own areas in the cities, at least near where I live. Cross the railroad tracks at night, you are on your own.

Here in the Netherland our leftish government prefers mixed neighborhoods. So public housing projects are mixed with middle and upper class houses. So we can't avoid niggers and north africans :( Only the super rich live in white neighborhoods.

>white bitches
>MORE classy

Not anymore

I think the US is this way just because of the history. So even after the civil rights movement, blacks didn't really have a reason to move away from each other. I think it is natural to want to live with your own kind. It isn't racist. It is only racist to tell someone they can't live somewhere because of their race.

depends on the girl. Some are still smart or they got fucked up by a black guy and go back white. Some others are shitty whores and go black indeed.