What are you smoking tonight Sup Forums?

What are you smoking tonight Sup Forums?

First time trying trainwreck here

Other urls found in this thread:

leafly.com/hybrid/trainwreck
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

cigarettes because weed fucked with my head too much and alcohol is better

DUDE

I'm down to my last pinch of mids, gotta make it last the night. I'm have a magic flight launch box vape but I can't quite figure out how to use it. I hold the battery in place, let it charge for a few seconds but then after i inhale I don't feel anything. Any tips for using this thing?

Whats trainwreck m8?

Nothing, i quit month ago. Smoked during 15 years each day.

nothing as of late my weed man has been getting what seems to be fake weed looks just like it must be kept in a bag with real smoke because for a while it smells like it to

Smoking dis

Just planted some Fruit Punch

He's a cunt trying to sell zombie drugs as weed, you should call the cops on him because that shit ruins lives

Hold the battery untill you see actual smoke coming from the bud, then inhale. Not really that effective tbh, used it myself a few times but not a fan. The effect from vaping is also totally different than smoking it, so don't expect the same punch. It's more gentle & kicks in slower from my own experiences.

Weed bra gonna get my first lines in 2days for free old dealer invited me to everything i want

Ice & OG Kush. Both have me melted into my chair pretty well so far.

Dammmmmmmnnnn

Flight box is pretty amazing for it's size.

Why no haze?

Those two are all I could get recently.

Never even thought about this. Well fuck.

self-grown shit is always best, just like self cooked food

Have to take a piss test twice a month so I haven't been smoking in a few months. If I get a positive result I'll lose my driver's license.

Pineapple Express

I'm too old to find a new weed guy kinda bummed I was friends with the guy for a long time turns out it's not fake weed it's real zombie weed.

I don't smoke weed often, but a guy at work offered me a half fiver of oil for $20 a few days ago so I said why not.

Also have a bottle of whisky to go with it.

Seriously I'd beat the shit outta him, but better advice is to get authorities involved. He's prepared to kill people to make a little money and deserves no loyalty.

leafly.com/hybrid/trainwreck

Take it easy on that m8

Which cut of trainwreck? I have a pack of Gorilla Wreck #4 I'm going to pop after the government stops breathing down my neck.

Why all the tests? That's amazing looking weed

That trim probably has more THC than what most people call "good weed".

Takin' benzos me and weed have a weird relationship rn. She just gives me too much anxiety and overthinking idk how to get high and enjoy it anymore.

The batteries that come with it are pretty weak, look for some brand name rechargeable batteries. My brother in law and sister got one for traveling with their kids along with 3800 mah rechargeable batteries and the thing packs quite a punch for a vape.

Its not as strong as weed, but its not shit either. I started smoking in the mid 90s so I can handle myself.

Black oil ? That looks like a jar of resin nigga....

I know it's in my head but I swear I caught a wiff

Nah its oil. My place has poor lighting. Spreading it on paper its a dark green. Like I said, it was $20 for 2.5g

got busted for growing 20 plants and 900g of bud. Got 1 year sentence but I don't have to serve it in prison because I was a first time offender. The piss tests are to "make sure I'm okay to drive and not an addict".

Also the extraction method can make it darker/lighter

Sour Diesel It's a hybrid strain of Cannabis sativa. Described as "a cross between cannabis and caffeine", it is known for its "uplifting qualities" and its pungent aromas of fuel and citrus. Samples of the strain have tested as high as 30.6% THC, FUN FACT: One account traces its seeds to a single bag of legendary cannabis sold at a Grateful Dead concert in Indiana in 1990

Probably made with fan leaves or something... but if it mellows you out then go for it.

Some home made rso then probably. Becasue co2 is generally an amber extract and bho is usually a yellow, obviously the color varies on the herb and the difference in what the solvents extract. Since rso extracts use ethanol/iso that contain water some or a lot of the chlorophyll comes with it.

Couldn't honestly tell you. It's not legal where I am, and that's all dudeman told me.

Which cut? If not a cut, which seeds?

I had a pack of AJ's S1s, but the cops took them along with the rest of my gear.

Has anyone ever used the internerd to find weed? Not asking where or how just need to know if it's possible in the sense of too risky? I'm too old to walk up on a group of teenagers and not have repercussions.

Oh I've fucked with some sour diesel. It didn't have me super fucked up, but I was high like all day from it. Good shit.

>alcohol is better

Ive gone through alcohol withdrawls that almost killed me
Im clean from both cannabis and alcohol but to say alcohol is better is fucking stupid.
It kills brain cells at a FAR faster pace the cannabis, and while cannabis does kill brain cells (a very miniscule amount) it also supports the growth of them, kind of like a double edged sword in that regard.
Alcohol destroys your immune system to the point smoking ciggeretes and drinking for a prolonged period of time could easily increase the likelihood to fatel diseases like cancer by 40% compaired to sober ciggerete smokers.
It fucks up every cell in your body and thrashes your liver to the point of cirrhosis.
It can also cause type 2 diabetes and in my case hypoglycemia which was a battle for my life 6 months ago.
Alcohol is a fucked up drug.
cannabis is the safest drug you could take, when we are talking CBD apposed to THC it is medicine.

Also, pic was some of my blue power
This is my other pheno
#1 (above) was my lime kush pheno.

#2 is my floral, blueberry, lemon pin pheno.

when you say you quit cannabis because you had to? or was it under your own volition?

i'm 26 and never use the web for that, i just moved to a new city and everyone i asked gave me that weird look or told me to fuck off .. im in canada btw, i just hope they stick to the legalization plan for july next year. having nothing sucks.

Under my own will.
Cannabis produces insulin which wasn't helping my hypoglycemia so i decided tp take some time off
Im 5 months sober from 8 years everyday, quit cold turkey today, no withdrawls compaired to alcohol.

cannabis doesn't kill any brain cells.
smoking weed makes you smart.

It actually does. Though, like i said, it also supports the growth of current and new brain cells. Its not terrible, but its not somthing one can deny.

the only brain cells it should kill are carcinoma cells.

That's exactly how it effects me too. good shit man.

Amateurs.

I've got a card and buy the shit. I dont know what cut. It's my new go to one.

do you feel any effects? how's your memory?

how's your memory?
how's your memory?

Dont have pic.
But just got some good exotic golden goat.
Had UK Blue Cheese also about a week ago, good shot.

>mids that aren't trimmed properly
>amateurs

225 G with 150 Watts.

I dont sell my herb so I keep every single trichome also my terpene counts are the highest in the state of California.

you're still smoking leaves

wtf is that poop soup? This is how its real extract looks.

theres no chlorophyll after my amazing curing process. why are you so fixated on cut buds?
uncut is better.

the leaves are still green, no matter what, if your leaves are green they still contain chlorophyll

Just smoked my last bit of reggie

Who still smokes weed in 2017? Dabbing is where its at.

Currently on holy grail kush shatter topped with pineapple express wax and lemon og budder. This one dab will get me higher than a half ounce of even the best weed.

I think he meant he likes alcohol better. I do too. Nobody actually thinks that alcohol is better for you than weed.

fuck dabbing, it's only for hipster faggots

True, never done it, but I thought it was significantly stronger

how much fertiliser do u use

Man you're lucky you didn't get jail for that

Terrible presentation

tfw out of weed in the 253

im smoking blue dream and some skywalker

FUCK U IF UR NOT A TERP FIEND BRO!

No, it's for people who want to actually get high. Weed smoke gives off thick black tar, dabs give off oil which can be collected and consumed. Also a gram of extract is a full gram of usable material whereas a gram of even the best nugs will contain a central stem, tally up the collective weight of these stems over the course of one ounce and you'll see that you are throwing away lots of weight which you paid for.

dabs fuck up your tolerance and make it way harder to enjoy a nice bowl

the troll in this thread is smokin ditch weed and thats why his high is harsh and he cant chill.

Is this better cocksucka

Nothing unfortunately. On family holiday in Florida and had zero luck scoring

Just getting angrier and angrier where I live isn't legal and wondering if refer madness can ever be undone in the northern midwest

Yep, that's at least a semiprofessional product.
I prefer my weed prepackaged in syringes

CFL AND LED? huh. How's that workin?

Chill Nigga all of us have smoked it illegally

CHLOROPHYLL? MORE LIKE BORE-O-PHYLL? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

No I will not make out with you! had a friend that did this all the time was funny everytime until he died

LEDs (light emitting diodes) are 4x more efficient than CFLs (compact fluorescent lights)

good for you but here in the 1390s i'm smoking stems in an attic with some jew girl and I'm getting sick of her dear diary shit

Enjoy scraping at the container lel. Any decent distribution packages their stuff in silicone tubs. They are about 2c each when the dispensary buy a few thousand at once off dhgate

lololol "semiprofessional" elicit labs & guild extract is 2 of the best there is everyone knows the best come from Northern Cali

Fucking dumbasses who think that random names make a difference.its just good weed.that's it.names don't mean shit. People acting like fucking highschoolers. kys.

Lol I live in CO, great shit here.
Have an awesome store nearby that my dad showed me. I honestly like edibles over smoking pot though, found some killer chocolates.

it should say i have clinical depression

Scrap what its crystaly/crumble solid as a rock. wtf u dabbin poop soup?

Strains have distinct flavors both on inhale and exhale easily distinguishable by anyone with more than one taste bud.

>sativa/indica/hybrid variants all have the same effects

>terps
>wax
>not solventless, sift, or bubble
Wat?

just sat down to smoke a bowl :)

Lol yes actual strains are tasty,but now you have dispensaries calling random weed OG kush and any seasoned weed smoker knows that its not real OG.its just good bud.so many places are doing this shit now.if you buy on the street your dealer is gonna tell you that's its "train wreck" or that its "sour diesel" but its really not and people love to have a brand to flock to.

Nigger ive been smoking weed longer than youve been alive, weed names are bullshit, always have been, always will be