Craiglist - casual encounters

craiglist - casual encounters

have any of you been successful, theres a bunch of scammers but they send you pics
replies get nudes, plus i need help ty

dam i didnt know how small it was, ill post the small nudes then lol

I fucked 100+ women- mostly from CL CE- over the last decade or so...

Its a lot of work but it can be done...but it seems harder and harder since the proliferation of spam bots etc...

It is a COMPLETE waste of time, trust me I've tried.

I fucked quite a few girls off Craigslist, but recently it is all just spam. Better off using a pay service like AFF of something. And even then, those are mostly spam too. All you need to find is one good fuck buddy off one of those sites and you're all set.

whats the frequecny of getting a real gril, what times did it work for you?

CL king reporting in...

Best tip is to never respond to an ad that has her phone number(spelled out) or a Kik. Those are fake. It's like a 1/10 ratio. The girls are going to be slampigs only, these aren't girls you are going to take on dates. Try Tinder too, it's pretty awesome if you are attractive

how do i get a real woman to respond?

edit my post after reading: 1/50

Try the MW4M section. Those are all pretty legit and the girls are more attractive, but you may have to suck a dick

is it better if I post on ad or reply to one on craigslist? they say send pics, i dont want to send dick picks rights away, is that a good way to look at it? or is it just to chance

Don't make an ad. You will get endless spam mail for weeks.

have you ever done, also for location, is it better for them to meet you or you to meet them?

im a virgin, is that more enticing for women? I want to get laid and im inexperienced

heres some more

more pics if interested?

More please

Not sure what your asking exactly-

I had the best luck by posting my own ad...and the response rate varied widely- ...and for every 50 responses you get only 2 are real girls...and for every 10 real responses you get only 3 are someone you would actually want to fuck...and for every 3 chicks you would actually fuck only 1 has the guts to go thru with it.

the key is to move to phone ASAP. If they will not talk on the phone then they are not real or not really interested.

That being said...I have had amazing women show up at my front door ready to fuck. never even had to leave the house.

look up Nina1987 from reddit gonewild

I see, thats a lot of work for it
thanks for the ifno

it is...I spent far too much time on it...but then I would make a connection and it would totally be worth it..and then back again I would go.

Several turned into longterm fuckbuddies...so much so that I would be fucking multiple women per week.

I had it down to a pretty streamlined process and was able to weed out the BS very quickly. Just jeep your expectations low and go from there.

I have spent too much time browsing and posting on CL. I will say I've met maybe 10 real girls, 3 were hot. 1 was a mid 40s married milf who I banged for about 6 months but her husband found out and they moved across the country (against her will I presume). Kinda fucked but it was a good time. I had a green text story about it a while ago