I'm in a kind of fucked up situation, don't really know what to do

I'm in a kind of fucked up situation, don't really know what to do.

>My gf has a 15 year old sister
>Doesn't have any friends so I pity her, talk to her from time to time
>We get close, she's a nice girl
>(Get your minds out of the gutter pervs, she's 15)
>One thing leads to another and she's crying her eyes out in front of me
>Having full on mental breakdown
>No clue how to console the crying teenage girl in front of me, and her sis isn't home
>Awkwardly ask her what's wrong
>Stutters out something about children
>Ask her to repeat herself, she starts crying harder
>"I'm sexually attracted to children, user!"
>What the actual fuck
>She's clearly distraught, don't want to shame her even more
>"I know it's wrong and I'm disgusting, but you'll still be my friend, right?? I have no one else"
>Uh sure
>Gf comes home
>Thank God
>Haven't talked to the kid since

What would you do?? I can't just leave her in this mess, but I don't know what to say to her.

Fuck. If true, that's heavy. Best you can do is be a bro. Mayne she grow out of it? Worst case you can still be ok. Can just have sex with adults, but doing role play shit. Doesnt mean she's going to be a molester.

id be her friend and make sure she doesnt fiddle some diddles. also why the fuck does she cry about that?

>show her lolis and shotas but to make sure she never hurts a kid

Take her out to play tennis or something and make sure you FaceTime or messenger vid your girl with vid of her acting like a clown. Tell your girl that you are gonna "big brother" her sister with some shit shes going through. She will press for details, just tell her you are a stand up guy and care about her family.

Have a conversation about it with her. Don't listen to these fags telling you to fuck her. That's fucked up. Talk to her. Listen to her. Don't preach...just hear her perspective. You can help her from becoming a pedo. Do it.

I'm attracted to little girls and that doesn't stop me from having a gf of my age and live a normal life.
I don't make it public, tho.

Tell her "I'm attracted to 15yo girls and I still with your sister instead of you so, better live up with it".

Oh, and tell her while shes still underage, its legal for her to have relationships with other underages as long as both are teens, like 13-15yo and puberescent.

>sorta this
also i would just get her to talk about it, if you try and understand reasoning, if there is one, you may be able to help

Say, "B...but you're a child to me, and I'd still fuck you"

Talk to her and ask her how she knows this. If she's comfortable enough to tell you that she'll talk about her other thoughts. Hello her through them and mostly just listen. Tell her it really doesn't matter. Make her feel totally okay with it because the fact is: she can't change it, may as well be okay with it.

Tell her to not be embarassed about it and get some psychiatric therapy

>I don't make it public, tho
YOU JUST DID

Hey West.

wat

Nothing wrong with being attracted to kids as long as you don't act on it. Well nothing wrong is a stretch but there's nothing you can do about it really. Pedophiles aren't automatically more inclined to be molesters just like how there are tons of people who would fall under being psychopaths but still live normal and productive lives for the most part. Just keep your thoughts inside.

Pedophiles, even if they won't rape anyone, will try to engage in a relationship with a child if they think there's no chance to get caught since they don't see how it is wrong. They should all be dumped in a hole and ignited.

Da fuck are you talking about?

She's still a very young girl, her fetishes haven't had much time to really developed and become life-destroying obsessions yet. The best thing to do would be to help her develop less illegal fetishes, distracting her from this initial foray into pedophilia. She obviously has an early proclivity to sexual deviance, it would be a shame to waste it on "straightening her out". Tie her up, put a fist in her, help her understand that she'll never feel truly fulfilled unless all her holes are filled. Simultaneously. With enough positive reinforcement, she will soon learn that to be accepted, she must first accept; literally anything and everything with a manageable radius.

I'd say you found a worthwhile investment, now its up to you to nurture the demons inside her, really make her feel the weight of her self-loathing that can only be relieved with wanton sexual abhorrence. Good luck to you!

Why would they not know it is wrong and harmful for the child? Cant control what gives you the boner but you sure as hell can control what you stick it into.

Basically the only way to fix this situation is to have sex with her so she becomes attracted to older men. You will have to bring her to orgasm as often as possible as part of her conditioning.

OP is likely in his early 20s, not grey and grizzled enough to foster a fetish for older men. I'd suggest breaking her ego to the point of lobotomized submission, and then gifting her to your father or a particularly hairy and aggressive uncle.

Say 'me too' and pull out your cock

trips decides, winrar

>OP is likely in his early 20s, not grey and grizzled enough to foster a fetish for older men.

Older as in older than her not as in middle aged. Idiot.

Tell her it's normal
introduce her to Sup Forums and hentai

role play as a child and ask her what she wants to do to you

castration is the only solution to their mental illness