About how much would decorating my car like this cost me in the USA?

About how much would decorating my car like this cost me in the USA?

Your dignity.

your dignity

fucking
hive
mind

/thread

any chance of ever having a gf

Here

Beat me to it

My gf would laugh so much at this that even if I didn't know her she would still come up and ask about it.

Good job she likes anime and cars.

People are still stuck in the 19th century when it comes to people stereotypes.

About tree fiddy

>two posters
>hivemind

Wewlad

Make sure you mount the huge BBC dildo in the drivers seat. You colossal faggot weboo

fuck i was gonna say that

A worn out penus

15 grand

Dignity
Freinds
Tree fiddy

5-7 grand for a custom job. If your using graphics that are trademarked then you should figure an extra 2000 - 2500. OP you would do much better to contact whatever property you want on your ride and see if they have any sponsorship opportunities available, new releases etc. You can get the graphics for free or even have them pay you to do it if you follow their rules.

Is the car manual?

sounds about right, those stickers on the back are cheap and the rimswith wheels are prolly like 2 grand or so

Your dignity

And a couple grand those wraps ain't cheap

you faggots haven't got a clue. 15k? 7k? fuck me slowly...
I'd charge you $800 and have it designed and installed in 2 days. then call you a faggot.

Ha beat me too it

a good vinyl wrap is gonna run you 3-5k but you'll have to commission an artist to make a vector that would fit your car. also it will look like shit unless you lower the car and have some nice wheels.

you're way off. I do vinyl wraps day in day out.

kanna is pretty fucking cute

see
faggot

It's a van so I was thinking they could pretty much just stick it on the side without much of it wrapping around corners

off price wise? I just based it on how much a generic color would cost. how much is printing custom vinyl?

We, the community of Sup Forums, politely ask that you off yourself. Thank you for your understanding.

I don't understand why people hate anime, it's a fucking cartoon, you make it sound like Bugs bunny cocks blocks you.

I need a red pill on this

if your willing to get shot

I'm in the UK so I'll give you GBP prices:
Fully printed designs onto top end wrapping vinyl films costs roughly £20 per linear metre. For the design above they'll need roughly 10m. £200 materials, £50 studio time, £220 installation, then whatever markup you want to put on (pure profit) which in this game can be a considerable amount. I'd aim to make at least £500 profit off this one job if it was myself working on it for a client). It's also a day's work, 2 if you're busy on other jobs.

Dude this job is like printing money sometimes

the catch is its alot harder and more expensice to make and line up decals when they are printed and applied individually. so it may end up being just as if not more expensive to do so unless its really simple.

4 penises in your asshole

Around $2500 according to leddit

The graphic in the pic would be printed and applied as one piece btw

usually to wrap a whole car body you want at least two people right? and those prices on the vinyl seems to be for generic aliexpress wrap. if you want decent itasha its gotta be custom made.

Your dignity

hive mind

Nah an experienced fitter would do it on his own and it would take him 5-6 hours. Day rate of £220 on average, that ain't bad money for the guy.

Also my pricing isn't for chinese crap, I use Arlon (USA produced) or 3M (worldwide). Never be tempted to buy cheap vinyl from eBay or Alibaba I've seen some right horror stories. Pay for quality.

Also my pricing is keen because I'm part of a large bulk buying firm over here

but yeah for a whole car (door shuts and everything) it's a 2 man job and can take anywhere from 10 hours for a commercial full wrap to 6 days for a bespoke hypercar wrap

Just a paint job like this prolly between 1-5k, Full Car Tune 25k+

My guess would be around $2,000. I was going to have a custom hood piece designed and printed, and the guy told me it would be no more than $500, and that was if it was pretty intricate. He'd do all the artwork himself and he has a shop that does the printing.

wew that's some crazy good prices. I've known people (canada) who've paid like 700 gbp for a 3M rock guard bra wrap. maybe I should start hunting around for quotes on a full wrap :v

Because liking sexualised cartoons of children is fucking degenerate as FUCK.
I have no problem with actual anime, I enjoy a studio Ghibli film or 2 occasionally, but when it's little girls wearing next to nothing, you're nothing more than a glorified pedo hiding behind "MUH ANIME"... you're not fooling anyone, you want to fuck kids, and the only legal way you can get off on it is though loli and all that bullshit.

The mental gymnastics you pedo fucks pull is incredible.